[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ why doesn't professional wrestling get its own board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

/fit/ why doesn't professional wrestling get its own board so fit can return to it's former glory discussing true alt sports like martial arts, mma, amateur wresting, boxing, kickboxing, airsoft, extreme sports, etc. ???
>>
File: 1413208623436.jpg (31KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1413208623436.jpg
31KB, 396x382px
>>
>>1364181
>true sport
>airsoft
>>
>>1364211

I said true "alt" sport. Personally, i'm an MMA guy, I struggle to find examples of alt sports that aren't combat based.
>>
Also make everyone writing on /wwe/ shadowbanned on every other board.
>>
>>1364181
but all of that stuff is really gay, and wrestlers are the most athletic people in the world
>>
File: wtf.png (311KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
311KB, 600x338px
cause this
>>
>>1364220
How is an sport if its like children firing water guns?
>>
This board would be beyond dead without wrassling. Look how little there is of any other content.
>>
>>1365757
>thousands of shit posts a day is better than a lesser amount of higher quality posts.

I bet you love reddit.
>>
>>1365757
So? Check out some of the less popular boards. Actually how the fuck is that a good thing it's bloated with wressling
>>
>>1365754
shhhh let them dream
>>
>>1366387
But reddit does have higher quality posts than here you retard.
I come here because it's easier to shitpost and does not require an account.
>>
>>1366779
So you do love reddit?

You should stay there, cockfag
>>
>>1365757
>Look how little there is of any other content

because people got tired of what it turned out to be when you got banned from /sp/

This board had its own traffic and it was good. We used to get along even with you guys. After the ban, you made a mess.
It's not that we want or like to hate you, but we hate you.
>>
because mods are retarded and killed /asp/
>>
BROTHER NERO
>>
>>1364181
>Skateboarding, paintball, airsoft
>sport

Pick one
>>
>>1367203
Lol no one cares

You used to flip out at the og /asp/ies for daring to have 2 wrestling threads at once. Now you are reaping what you sow

Also thank the retarded mod for killing the containment /wwe/ general at every single opportunity thus unleashing the autism
>>
>>1367305
>You used to flip out at the og /asp/ies for daring to have 2 wrestling threads at once.
Not him, but no one used to do that. If anything it was towards the MMA crowd since they made up the plurality of the board. But even the MMA threads didn't bump off the weaker alt sports communities here with the constant shitposting.
>>
>>1365757
>There were just a few threads a day before, now you have dozens of shit threads about divas and their feet. Much better!
>>
File: fedora.jpg (38KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
38KB, 479x720px
>>1367305
>Now you are reaping what you sow

can you put your ninja sword back to its sheath please? All we want is for you to not shit up the board anymore.
>>
>>1367294
>does it require you to exert yourself physically?
>do you compete against your fellow man?

If you answered yes to both of these questions then yes! It is a sport.
>>
File: average airsoft autist.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
average airsoft autist.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
>>1371130
>>does it require you to exert yourself physically?
"No"
>>
>>1365754
>>1364211
If we leave out certain far east countries, I don't think anyone who plays airsoft considers it as a 'sport'. Paintball fags on the other hand have tried their hardest to make it a serious sport.
>>
>>1366779
>literal fucking redditors love neo/asp/
Meet me in Cincinnati 5 minutes. No gloves, no refs, just until someone quits.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.