[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

to be fucking honest asp, John Cena fucking destroyed AJ on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

to be fucking honest asp, John Cena fucking destroyed AJ on the mic tonight.

It was uncomfortable, I felt bad for AJ. He's supposed to be the babyface but Cena came off way cooler.
>>
>>1363636
I totally agree. Not even memeing.
>>
>>1363638
don't waste it on my throat ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 640x480px
Well, yeah. Cena is leagues above AJ in promo skills. AJ is lower mid tier among the roster regarding promos. Cena is one of the best currently.
>>
Aj got destroyed but he still did better than anyone who faced cena not named Batista this entire decade.
>>
>>1363646
A great promo doesn't bury his opponents.
>>
>>1363648
fatass KO stood toe to toe with BMJ on the mic
>>
>>1363636
>AJs supposed to be the babyface
Weak bait tbqh
But yeah Cena is really good on the mic, seems like all the smarks like Cena as long as he isnt in the title picture
>>
>>1363656
oops honest mistake. He switched so damn fast and BMJ is usually a heel no matter how WWE spins it. True AJ is the heel, but I couldn't help but to feel that it was just two legends finally cutting promos on eachother and AJ was a huge disappointment
>>
>>1363655
Pffffftttt people actually believe this? Haha
>>
>>1363636
what happed/ what he say?
>>
>>1363660
it doesn't require belief, it happened. I hear WWE didn't feed KO unless he cut good promos on BMJ
>>
>>1363636
Yeah. It felt like Cena was going to give a typical spiel until "that's what everybody says to me."
He went deep and AJobber Styles cannot recover.
>>
Guys this shit is all predetermined.
They fucking fed AJ to Cena.
The only line they gave AJ was some faggy kayfabe destroying shit that didn't even come off well.
What do you think is going to happen now with this fued.
Cena is going to bury him, fuck this shitty company.
>>
>>1363636
wow the wwe wrote a better promo for the face of the wwe guy over the tna guy? you serious?!
>>
File: 1390421495139.png (642KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1390421495139.png
642KB, 800x450px
>>1363636
>>
>>1363636
AJ seemed out of it. He slurred his words and his face was red and bloated.
>>
Cena looked legit shook when AJ said he buried everyone because it's true.
>>
>>1363660
You're right, Owens was clearly much better and didn't need to use cancer kids as a cheap pop crutch.
>>
>>1363636
>He's supposed to be the babyface
who, AJ?
>>
>>1363636
>>It was uncomfortable, I felt bad for AJ. He's supposed to be the babyface.

You never watched last week's RAW, son.

And you never watched his run in New Japan. He's on fire as a badass heel.
>>
>>1363636
Cena has always been a high charisma mic man, that's how he got so big and the only reason wwe's stupid mishandling of him didn't destroy him entirety
>>
What exactly made Cenas promo any good?
I thought that is was average at best, he even accepted that he is a parody of a good wrestler.
>>
I'm ashamed as fuck by this but I'm actually becoming a Cena mark. They just need him to be more edgy like this and he'll be golden.
>>
>one of the best modern mic guys destroyed outlel farmer's strength who is no better in the mic as their new company face

Meanwhile, Jericho calls someone a stupid idiot; more news at 8!
>>
>>1363636
but it's very clear AJ is the heel, Cena said it, Styles lost so much and now he's desperate so he calls in help from the Club
>>
What I don't get is why people keep buying the "They don't like me, but everything I do is for the WWE Universe" promo?

Its as stale as his in ring performance.
>>
>Watch video of AJ/Cena segment
>All those smark comments talking about how great AJ was
Just give it up already, AJ isn't anything on the mic
>>
>>1363903

I don't understand how someone could unironically dislike Cena at this point. His US title run was one of the best things in years
>>
>>1363926
The only time I dislike him is when he's hogging the world title scene and even then I hate the booking more than him.
>>
>>1363930

Well yeah, WWE has a really hard time not putting all their resources on one guy.
>>
>>1363648

DBry. CM Punk.
>>
>>1363756
This
>>
>>1363756
That promo had Vinnie Mac written all over it. He's a petty motherfucker. AJ was the face of TNA during the period when it was actually a viable no.2 in the business. Vince doesn't forget and he certainly doesn't forgive.
>>
>>1363636
AJ fucking sucks on the mic.
>>
File: 120[1].jpg (13KB, 400x376px) Image search: [Google]
120[1].jpg
13KB, 400x376px
>guys like you bury guys like me

Even if he's breaking fourth wall shit it sounds so whiney and pansy.

If you're going to be a dastardly heel you might as well make it seem like you're better than him. Don't admit it.
>>
AJ is shit on the mic but you niggas must have never heard a Cena promo before because he does this at least 3 times a year normally. He said literally the exact same things to Batista, CM Punk, Bryan, KO, Bray and probably a few I'm forgetting.

>le I DO IT FOR THE WWE UNIVERSE
>I DO IT FOR THAT MAKE A WISH KID IN THE FRONT ROW
>I COME HERE EVERY DAY
>I BUSTED MY ASS TO GET YEAR
>I'VE BEATEN X, Y AND Z JACK

ect.
>>
>>1363984

Well, John was right, it's the same thing to many others have said to him. It's the reason why I didn't like Owens' debut run, he was just smarkbaiting and saying shit we've heard a million times before.
>>
>>1363653
This. Which is something Cena loves doing in his promos.
>>
>>1363984
>expecting WWE heels to look good in any way

First time watching?
>>
>>1364000
DENZEL IMPERSONATION

Now I'm gonna speak really quietly to convey seriousness BEFORE I START YELLING TO CONVEY INTENSITY

Fine Speech.
>>
Time to give Miz some due. He cut a great promo with AJ because he knew how to work the crowd to get AJ over. Cena cannot do that.
>>
>>1363636
I actually enjoy big match john these days
>>
>>1363774
>slurred his words
That's his southern drawl.
>>
>Y-you just gave the same promo everyone g-gives

No shit John. There are very few ways to approach dropping a promo on a guy whose character is so one dimensional.
>>
>>1363655
Quit being so subjective, objectively he's better than the other indy manlets but not at BMJs level.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.