/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people who don't think they are stale now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (16KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 275x183px
>There are people who don't think they are stale now

Explain? I loved them before now they are annoying to tier. Probably Roman tier.
>>
>unironically liking Tromboon Squad
>>
They ruined John and AJ's segment

They really should just drop the titles already

Their time on stage is just groanworthy

It's like a chore to sit through them talking
>>
>these are the guys who beat London and Kendrick's record
>>
Im black and they are very stale to me tbqh.i think the club or enzo and cass should win at MITB. I think Big E and Kofi really improved on the mic with new day though, and i hope one of them gets a singles run with a midcard title
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>1363338
>liking london and kendrick
>>
It's way played out.

Used to be funny don't know where it went south but they are stale as fuck these days
>>
>>1363160
i dont get how they are the tag champions when there are 3. sometimes the lil nig carries the belt but not sure if he is champ.
it's all confusing and silly and gay. sad.
>>
>>1363386
By the Freebird rule all three are the champs.

And yeah, I'm not looking forward to the comedy guys shitting up Cena/AJ.
>>
I have mixed feelings about them. Vince took some black wrestlers, gave them a very stereotypical/racist gimmick (some kind of baptist preacher bullshit), and made these guys go out and shuck and jive for ratings.

They managed to slowly alter their gimmick until they were over, in large part to the work of Xavier Woods. Xavier's UpUpDownDown channel was originally his own thing, not a WWE thing. He got a huge following, and then WWE embraced it. Capitalizing on that success, they started catering to the Bronies and gamers that watched Xavier's channel. Xavier learning the trombone and playing the FFVII Victory Fanfare was probably the turning point, along with his great work outside the ring as a "manager".

I feel like they got themselves over, but then Vince made them go all in with the revised gimmick, hence the Booty-O's and unicorns and over the top weeboo shit.

I agree with OP, I'm annoyed by them now.They just pander to the crowd, and it's ridiculously obvious. I think they should drop the titles, throw Big E back into the main event picture, and let Kofi and Xavier carry on as a tag team. The brand split is a good time to do this.
>>
>>1363420
The freebird rule is retarded. Any stable could be a tag team then. Its leaving the New Day stuck to the tag team division.
>>
>>1363424
i agree, but you cant fault "black guys w racist gimick"
rusev is a stereotypical russian guy
cena is stereotypical american hero
hell, austin was a texas redneck
all could be called muh raycist but they got themselves over. no need for sjw'ing in my wrastling.
everything else though I am with you
>>
They're 3 people that are capable of being funny and improvising but lately it's just too much of this Le Booty Cereal XD and Le Unicorn XD shit and I'm getting tired of them. They were better when they didn't rely on catchphrases so much
>>
>>1363440
Catchphrases are what make you a top merch seller. Which doesn't excuse how formulaic and boring their promos have gotten, but it does explain it.
>>
>>1363437

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a sjw, and I get that certain gimmicks pander to a certain group of people, and I'm ok with that. My "problem" is that Vince is calling the shots still, and he's become out of touch, and when someone manages to get a shit gimmick over, he then swings to the other side of the spectrum, and tries to capitalize on that, rather than let someone get over dynamically and find their comfort zone. There are lots of guys, especially in the last two years, who have taken a shit gimmick, made it work, but then Vince made them over extend, and they were buried.

Obviously, I don't know that Vince is the reason so many great people were buried, but I spend too much time in the IWC, and so I have to believe there is some truth to the various rumors/insider talk about Vince having his hand too deep in the cookie jar when it comes to creative.
>>
>>
>>1363160
I don't understand how people still liked them after the first month, let alone the first year. So fucking stupid

The worst part about New Day is that if they were white, they'd be accused of propagating homosexual stereotypes. But they get a pass because they're Black
>>
>>1363613
what the fuck is this
>>
>>1363625
Autism
>>
>>1363627
t. Alberto Barbosa

>>1363625
I don't see what's hard to understand, unless you somehow think three black men acting like complete faggots is a good thing
>>
>>1363609

Now show us her tittie-o's or GTFO.
>>
>>1363632
Better to be acting like a faggot than actually being one like >>(You)
>>
>>1363160
feuding with Club is good for them, it allows them stop the bullshit for a few weeks, focus up on an actual threat to their titles and get serious

fatal 4 way match is a mistake with Gotch and English in the match
>>
New Gay is fucking awful and they always have been ever since kiddsaro died. I feel bad for Kofi. He doesn't deserve this shit
>>
>>1363703
New Day is Kofi's retirement run
>>
>>1363160
ANybody catch that Styles Clash on Xavier? They didn't show it on tv.
>>
>>1363712
Which is sad that he was super over and not once was even in a world title match.
>>
>>1363424
>Xavier's UpUpDownDown channel was originally his own thing, not a WWE thing. He got a huge following, and then WWE embraced it.
That's wrong you retard.

UpUpDownDown is El Murpho's project. He said he was employed by WWE to make the channel and run it with Xavier during one of their live streams.
>>
>>1363728
Surely he was in an Elimination Chamber at some point
>>
mania and the raw after were the final straw for me. Xavier was stunnered by austin, and they came out the next night and said "well, shit happens". There was no payoff to that shitty segment, three old men made a joke out of seven active wrestlers, its unbelievable. It wasnt even used to turn new day heel again after that awful league of nations feud, they actually had a decent heel gimmick going with their complete hypocrisy, preaching resiliency and positivity while being cowardly, boastful and whiny.

but their catchphrases and memes caught on, legend pandering got in the way, now its just ugh
>>
>whats up [insert city]!
>recap events and insert a joke
>Big E puts on a serious voice and responds to the joke
>nerd reference
>talk shit about rivals
>THATS BOOTY XD
>finish segment with them swerving their hips and saying WWE WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS
>>
Remember when they used to come out to the ring and study matches looking all serious.

Everyone thought we were getting Nation of Domination 2.
We got Booty O's and unicorn horns.
>>
>>1363938
then /wew/ would bitch about the black militant angle

wwe can never win over people who already have their mind made up
>>
Wow. Who woulda thought the IWC nerds would turn on wrestlers that aren't edgy heels...
>>
File: 5465134.png (1004KB, 643x747px) Image search: [Google]
5465134.png
1004KB, 643x747px
How to get a belt if you're black.
>>
>>1363691
>get serious
>nothing but bald jokes

Are you watching what I'm watching senpai?
>>
>>1363948
Yep

blacks still have to shuck and jive for the white master.

FUCK THIS COMPANY
>>
They need to drop the titles and then go back to the BLM gimmick they were starting to develop before Baltimore happened.
>>
I didn't watch RAW last night (obvs).

Is Big E still looking tired as fuck with his stupid anilingus-and-unicorns gimmick?
>>
>>1363977
if he want a job he will eat that shit sandwich and smile for the racists running the company
>>
>>1363338

>they beat some spot monkey team's Smackdown "never defend it" tag defense record
>>
>>1363451

and you can't. teach. that.
>>
>>1363479

>Don't get me wrong, I'm not a sjw

fastest way to backhandedly admit you are something is to say you are not something BUT. Don't bring it up.
>>
>>1363691

>fatal 4 way match is a mistake with Gotch and English in the match

oh you're one of those guys who think it was the Vaudevillains fault Enzo slipped on the ropes huh?
>>
>>1364044
http://www.cagematch.net/?id=5&nr=61&page=5&reign=22

>spotmonkey

18+
>>
>>1363744

>expecting austin to show up on RAW to followup a segment that reached a conclusion

negro this isn't Undertaker beating Punk at mania and not showing up on Raw it was just a fucking bit segment.
>>
>>1363910

time machine segment.

it wasn't great but it still discredits your NEW STALE arguement for recent shit. Also are we going to give Enzo and Cass the same shit for doing the SAME THING? oh wait /asl/ likes the new sawft outlaws and not NEW MEME my mistake.
>>
>>1363938

remember when Brodus Clay got injured as Del Rio's muscle came back with segments showing he was going to be a monster heel then when he showed up on RAW as the Funkasaurus? Same thing.
>>
>>1363945

but the IWC hates Bullet Meme now after Kenny Omega and The Bucks ruined it.
>>
>>1363938
>instead of derivative rehash of the late 90s we got the freshest angle WWE has had in years

What's the problem?
>>
>>1364070
blacks in the wwe are either menacing or comedy acts

no in between
>>
>>1364073

because I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS! THIS SUCKS BASED ON THAT ALONE!

Also the IWC in typical fashion turned on something after it got mainstream popular.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.