[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /miz/ here? >Over as fuck >hot wife >great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Based Miz.jpg (104KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
Based Miz.jpg
104KB, 642x722px
Who else /miz/ here?

>Over as fuck
>hot wife
>great on the mic
>great in the ring
>great on commentary
>such a good heel that even smarks get worked and boo him
>carried 3 no-psychology, indie-darling spot monkeys to the Match of the Year at Extreme Rules
>main evented Wrestlemania and pinned BMJ

How can one man be so based?
>>
At least try being subtle.
>>
>>1359438
Honestly fills his role better than anybody in the company right now.
>>
>>1359438
>plastic is fantastic
have sex
>>
>>1359438
>literally zero consecutive tv appearances
>still wins IC belts
>probably the richest guy on the roster behind Cena

Literally gets paid to do nothing
>>
File: 1462756677011.png (180KB, 580x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462756677011.png
180KB, 580x500px
/miz/ here. dude's a true alpha and a confirmed star and draw. he also redeems literally every shit-tier raw or ppv he's on.
>>
>>1359438
Based Miz

Hopefully when they do brand split he'll get one of the world titles again
>>
>>1359799
He didn't save WM29
>>
>>1359438
Under-rated as fuck in-ring for the exact same reason as Sheamus: he got pushed a little too hard a few years back and people still can't get over their salt.
Not saying he's great, but he's definitely solid. He doesn't ever shine but he can keep pace with people much better enough to allow them to, which is perfect, considering he's such a natural Heel.
>>
>>1359438
One of the few who gets it.

Not any of that "cool heel with super amazing moves" shit

Classic heel.
>>
Don't dive on the miz
>>
>>1359858
That's a master class heel move. Bail so they get fucked.

Seriously though, he sucks at protecting his airborn coworkers.
>>
>>1359438
I hope based Miz keeps burying talentless manlets like Ryder
>>
>>1359847
Gotta admit he's improved a lot since then
>>
>>1359957
So he should bury himself as well. I like that idea.
>>
File: quitedudenobodymesseswith.jpg (36KB, 843x599px) Image search: [Google]
quitedudenobodymesseswith.jpg
36KB, 843x599px
>Over as fuck
>>
>>1359438
>over a fuck

Miz hasn't been "over" in like 5 years. No one cares about the guy, and he gets a huge "meh" from most wwe fans.
>>
>>1359799
Nah he dragged down the fatal four way.

>>1359851
To this day the guy has still has problems catching people. Miz is not decent just serviceable.
>>
https://youtu.be/3JJSa83-sOw

Why is he so based?
>>
>>1360820
>To this day the guy has still has problems catching people

That's really his only glaring fault, though.
In every other sense he's very solid. He just can't catch or do the figure four. He sells well and plays up to the crowd.
>>
It's cool that his entrance starts with "QUIET ON THE SET" and appropriately the crowd is fucking silent when he shows up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTjljdvCUUo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3dP4nyy8zY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G814ARn3HZM

Reminder that you should cheer for mike deep inside, since he was the most beta of betas and managed not only to be WWE champion, but also marry a hot frenchie.
>>
>>1359438
>carried 3 no-psychology, indie-darling spot monkeys to the Match of the Year at Extreme Rules

My sides! I went to RAW recently and he was literally the only heel that got booed by every child in the building. Miz is great
>>
>>1360876
Miz nails everything but anything regarding the ring.
>>
>>1365335
Now that I think of it, he might have been an anon for some time. The level of autism on that first video is off the charts.
>>
>>1359799
WM 27 was bad and his match with Cena is one of the reasons why
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.