[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong? Wasn't this meant to be the "Golden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: nxt-divas-raw.jpg (75KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
nxt-divas-raw.jpg
75KB, 665x385px
What went wrong?

Wasn't this meant to be the "Golden Age of """""Women's Wrestling""""""
>>
>>1357818
>only like, one Woman on the main roster that can consistently work worth a damn
>still piss-break-tier compared to even slightly above-average Males

The only thing "Golden" about these girls is the niche DVDs they're gonna start pumping out post-retirement.
>>
BRING BACK DIVAS
>>
>>1357818
The golden age of muh dick
>>
What went wrong is that WWE can't book or make interesting storylines for shit and it's a problem that extends to the entire roster
>>
>>1357818
> Divas revolution sucked
> Steph claimed responsibility for the revival
> Stick them in 3, 3 person groups so that no individuals can stand out and we have bland matches made up of random divas
> Also held behind because we HAVE to wait for Nikki to beat AJ's record
> Charlotte wins belt
> Ric joins her from now on making the Diva Division the Ric Flair show
> Woooo!
> Three out of the four horsewomen have a high profile match at WrestleMania
> For the new Women's Championship
> Cool, feels like a good new revival
> Redemption?
> Arguably best match on the card
> Ending was shit
> The first huge match to prove women's wrestling was to have Charlotte's daddy win the match for her
> Me'h tier matches in PPVs since then
> Time taken from the Extreme Rules match for the Asymeme Match
> Not much time given to them on Raw lately
I hope they're not just falling back into their old ways.
>>
>What went wrong?

Caring about women's wrestling
>>
>>1357818
it is tho
>>
They should have it in their contracts that if they can't put on good matches they have to do bra and panties matches until they've learned their lesson.
>>
>>1357937
>> Arguably best match on the card

No.

>> Time taken from the Extreme Rules match for the Asymeme Match

Good. That match sucked but it was better than fucking Diva-shit.
>>
>>1357818
WWE don't care for booking entertaining and coherent storylines for women. Plus only a few of them are even good.
>>
>>1357818
>What went wrong?

Caring about """""""""women's wrestling"""""""""
In the first place
>>
I wish they'd let them do ladder matches and shit like that.

At least that way the botch-machines would learn that fucking up so much has consequences.
>>
The quality of the wrestling has gotten better but WWE booking is shit no matter what division you are in. WWE will never be good unless they fire the chimps in the creative team
>>
>>1357818
I think this is the fourth time I've seen this exact picture and question posted in the last two weeks
>>
File: Ho.webm (3MB, 662x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ho.webm
3MB, 662x500px
You now realize that one of Godfather's Ho was the first female hardcore champion
>>
>>1357818
>What went wrong?
Just about everything. They had a good run from the beginning of this year up until Wrestlemania, then everything from the result of the Mania match up until now has been filler.
>>
>>1358975
The filler began even before Wrestlemania. February and March were full of it. The peak of Charlotte's reign was the middle of December until Royal Rumble. It went downhill immediately after they forced Sasha into the title picture. She was so out of place and unimpressive compared to Becky and Charlotte.
>>
>>1357818

>What went wrong

They were born with two X chromosomes. Women can't wrestle.
>>
Bumping for divashit still being garbage.
>>
>>1359945
Please have sex
>>
>>1359983

I have sex which is why I don't feel compelled to white knight for transexual horses and Mrs. Potatohead toys.
>>
>>1360001
>I fucked last night
>>
>>1360008

Yes, that's exactly what I did.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.