[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Financially speaking, WrestleMania 32 was the most successfu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_o7cjygqBi31sx191ko1_500.png (327KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7cjygqBi31sx191ko1_500.png
327KB, 500x375px
Financially speaking, WrestleMania 32 was the most successful WWE event in history.

/ASP/ BTFO BY BASED BIG DOG

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0404/609393/wwe-announces-record-set-at-wrestlemania-32-in-dallas/
>>
>>1357218
dont tell the smark, they will go in full denial mode
>>
>>1357218
The wrestlemania with the most people at it made the most money? Damn, this really made me think.
>>
>>1357218
>Biggest crowd makes most money
>Thinks everyone just buys tickets for main event

My sides.
>>
File: fedora3.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fedora3.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>The wrestlemania with the most people at it made the most money? Damn, this really made me think.
>>
>>1357218
Honestly you have to pretty autistic to assist a wwe show or ppv in 2016.
>>
Obviously they paid to see Ramen considering they chanted for anything but him during his match.
>>
>>1357218
Based Shaq.
>>
>>1357218
>Nobody but the WWE and shitty dirt sheet sites confirm these numbers.
>The WWE has lied about Wrestlemania figures before.

Hm.
>>
File: Pajeets4Roman.png (27KB, 595x291px) Image search: [Google]
Pajeets4Roman.png
27KB, 595x291px
roman riens is my favourit wrester

Daily reminder that only low IQ, illiterate Pajeets like Roman Roach
>>
>>1357342
>>1357349
>Getting this worked by Roman
Lol, fucking pathetic. The fact that this wrestlemania was successful is due to Roman ya marks.
Also. They made the numbers up? Go back to >>/x/
>>
>>1357388
>tickets go on sale literally months before any card is announced
>>
>>1357388
FedoRamen pls
>>
Is reigns is a draw why are house show numbers noticeably falling?
>>
>>1357399
everyone knew Roman was gonna be in the main event though wether it was SHEBD match, Roman-Rock, Roman-Cena, etc
>>
>>1357405
He's got to cling onto this now that he can no longer even pretend Reigns can lift.
>>
>>1357419
>everyone knew

Sweet conjecture FedoRamen.
>>
>>1357388
>sure the WWE has lied to me before, b-but probably not this time r-right?
>>
>>1357218
Based Zayn
>>
This proves Roman is THE guy, you can't factually argue against it.
>>
>>1357431

who?
>>
>>1357443
this
>>
>>1357443
>>1357599
Tickets were stagnant until Shane/Taker was announced and then they bounced high
>>
>>1357602
This is factually incorrect. There's no evidence to back this claim up at all.

What we do know however is that Roman was the main event for months and the crowd was 100k or even more.

Roman confirmed for draw.
>>
>>1357675
Nigger Meltzer reported it. Everyone knew that was the bigger match

No Reigns isn't a draw. His house shows suck and he doesn't move ratings

The crowd also wasn't 100k

And no we didn't know he would be in the main event. Shane/Taker was talked about going on last
>>
>>1357218
based roman tbch.

smarks are on damage control now
>>
If that midget Daniel Bryan was headlining Wrestlemania 32, and it drew this record revenue. YOU JUST KNOW, the geek army will parade around with this for the next 20 years defending their guy, but if not their guy they sweep it under the carpet.

The geeks are just as bad and history revising as Vince. No wonder the combination of the two creates the manchild melting pot known as pro wrestling.
>>
>>1357713
>muh Meltzer
Nothing but a fraud, 90% of his predictions are either wrong or common knowledge.

>House Shows and Ratings
House show numbers are fine, Roman's numbers are incredible compared to Seth and Dean. Not an argument.

>The crowd also wasn't 100k
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/693913-wwe-officially-announces-wrestlemania-32-sets-all-time-attendance-record

>Shane and Taker were going to be main event
Just a blatant lie, this was never said. Everyone knew HHH vs Reigns was the draw and the numbers back it up.
>>
>>1357723
This. Daniel Bryan's movement gave way to the degeneracy we see today.
>>
>>1357738
He doesn't make predictions.
And yes the Mania ticket sales picked up after Shane/Taker was made
WWE regularly lies about attendence. Do you seriously believe Wrestlemania 3 was 93,000?
>Dean and Seth
Who the fuck cares? Reigns is just as bad.
No one bought a ticket because of Reigns.
>>
>>1357738
>compared to Seth and Dean

Wow comparing a no-draw to no-draws

INCREDIBLE ARGUMENT

You Romarks are funny tbqh, you shit on Seth and Dean all the time and then run to them for a comparison even though you say they aren't draws or they aren't talented

>Deanetty and Jasethy are shit wrestlers AHAHA
>Roman had a better match than Deanetty and Jasethy

POTTERY
>>
>>1357861
Who would have thought constantly beating Seth and Dean would turn them into shit?
>>
>>1357864
Seth and Dean are simply from the same category of flavor of the month internet guys who flame out once the new shiny toys show up.

Big Dog is forever, because you can literally sign a dozen indy guys and put them on NXT hoping one of them doesn't physically break down after 3 years, while a Big Dog is a rare breed that you can only acquire every now and then.
>>
>>1357218
Big dog is here to stay but is probably going to turn heel "soon"
>>
>>1357218
>Everyone watched it for ONE match
In your dreams
Also Wrestlemania always sales well, no matter what.
>>
>>1357675
>Source?
>>
AJ Styles' first Wrestlemania is the most successful one ever. Based AJ putting asses in seats.

See I can make shit up too OP.
>>
>>1357218
Can't wait for big spear roman to face the next smarks favorite sasuke uchiha
>>
>>1358027
>Rare breed
>Another Samoan
>>
>>1357218
Holy fucking shit, thats my quote. I forgot I even typed that out to that stupid tumblr shit (no I didn't have to make an account nor do I browse there at all), I came across that page filled with smarks crying about the product so I cried a bit as well.
>>
>>1358217
Proof or it didn't happen?
>>
>>1358224
Wtffam y u do this?

I'm trying to search for the OP on their site to get the date so maybe I can find it in my history or something, but their search bar doesn't work baka
>>
File: romanfan.jpg (24KB, 442x233px) Image search: [Google]
romanfan.jpg
24KB, 442x233px
Everyone went to wrestlemania to see roman you stupid smarks!!
>>
>>1357218

based Lana pulling the highest numbers
>>
>>1357218
Based Sasha proving that women can draw
>>
>>1357218
Everything said in this image is completely accurate
>>
>>1357738
>May 27th in Springfield, IL drew 2,600 fans (Roman Reigns tour)
>May 28th in Peoria, IL drew 2,200 fans (Roman Reigns tour)
>May 29th in Madison, WI drew 2,300 fans (Roman Reigns tour)
>May 28th in Winnipeg drew 6,000 fans (Dean Ambrose tour with Chris Jericho)
>May 29th in LaCrosse, WI drew 3,500 fans (Ambrose tour)

kys
>>
>>1357738
>Roman's house show numbers are incredible

Well you're right but not for the reasons you want to be...
>>
>>1359689
>Ambrose drew more in La Cross than Reigns could in Madison

Fucking hilarious
>>
>>1359689
Here's another fun fact on those WI shows.
Madison population is around 244,000
LaCrosse population is around 52,000
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.