[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the /asp/ consensus on Bret "The Hitman" Hart?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: hitman.jpg (76KB, 596x693px) Image search: [Google]
hitman.jpg
76KB, 596x693px
What is the /asp/ consensus on Bret "The Hitman" Hart? Possibly one of the most controversial superstars in wrestling history.
>>
Never drew a dine
>>
The GOAT. Fuck HBGay and that clown Flair
>>
File: lmao.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>1357114
>>
>>1357110
The best there is
The best there was
The best there ever will be
>>
>>1357116
sashafag and bretcuck are not the same person, stop forcing this
>>
>>1357119
>tears in his eyes
>>
>>1357121
>implying Bretfag still exists on this plane of existence

He killed himself after watching this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RaCObFNYQ0
>>
If you put "S" in front of Hitman you'll get my exact opinion on Bret Hart
>>
>>1357154
>using insider terms during a promo
>>
>>1357110
He was definitely as good as he rated himself, though he should put guys over.
>>
>>1357110
CM Punk of the 90s, only with no promo skills.
>>
>>1357188
>He was definitely as good as he rated himself

lel, he was certainly not a God among men as he sees himself.
>>
>>1357188
One thing he was undoubtedly one of the best at was putting other talent over. Davey Boy, XPac, Austin. He learned it from Kurt Hennig, who was the actual GOAT at putting new talent over.
>>
Bret still works the marks nearly two decades after he left WWE. And he turns smarks into marks.

He is like the SHODAN of wrestling - he's inside the system, he is always working an angle and generating that legit heel heat. Even when he's relaxing at home with the senpai.

Anyone who says he never drew doesn't realise that he put the next 4 generations of Hart kids through college, just from the sales revenue of Hitman shades.
>>
>>1357567
he has money but not the respect of his peers.
>>
>>1357578
"In this business, you can make money, or you can be 'One of The Boys'. Can't do both." ~Jake Roberts.
>>
>>1357567
This
>>
File: 1442517921582.jpg (24KB, 367x358px) Image search: [Google]
1442517921582.jpg
24KB, 367x358px
>>1357154
>Hulk Hogan offers Bret a handshake
>Bret just stands there like a faggot until his bitch buddy Stone Cold drags him away

Based Hulkster
>>
>>1357154
>screwjob
>sexy boy.mp3
my sides
>>
Has absolutely let the screwjob and his attitude define his legacy. He will forever be remembered for the screwjob and being bitter and greedy. This is his legacy and its entirely his fault that he will be viewed this way and not for his in-ring work.
>>
>>1357730
>He will forever be remembered for the screwjob

"Oh no".

He will be remembered for the biggest worked-shoot-work and the biggest rivalry in the industry's history?

He has allowed himself to become associated with a storyline that was so big and complex and intriguing that it is still brought up and discussed by the wrestling fanbase EVERY SINGLE DAY, 19 years after it happened?

I bet he's kicking himself right now.
>>
>>1357110
Great fucking worker. Dedicated and loyal for many years. Takes himself too seriously, sure, but a fucking star.
>>
>>1357110
>Controversial superstars in wrestling history
/asp/ memes don't apply to real life my friend. There's absolutely no controversy among people who don't spend their time trolling a chinese animu board for keks.
>>
>>1357154
>would you rather work with me or Goldberg for the next 15 years after he kicked you in the fucking head now you gotta drag your leg around and can't even get your dick hard
my sides
>>
File: 1461603894140.jpg (93KB, 634x422px) Image search: [Google]
1461603894140.jpg
93KB, 634x422px
>>1357110
Over rated meme wrestler that only smarks and closed gay kids liked.
>lol its manly to wear pink, I'm not a fruit I swear!
>>
>>1357154
JUST
>>
>>1357154
>Bret's house is a self monument
>The Bretcave
>>
>>1357154
BASED NWOWOLFPACTV
>>
>>1357110
Shit on the mic, shit in the ring
>muh rolling around with another man for 45 minutes
Never drew a dime outside of Canadia
>>
Vanilla Manlet.
Never drew a dime.
The shits.
>>
Multiple 5 star matches, all but singlehandedly carried the company during its bleakest period. After being horribly underutilized in WCW, his career declined in a generally pointless and tragic manner. He'd be horribly out of place in WWE today, but I agree with Stone Cold that Bret's promo skills are underrated.
>>
>>1358749

Or as a haiku

>Vanilla Manlet
>This guy never drew a dime
>He defines, "the shits"
>>
>>1357110
Boring shitter who is a total mark for himself. He's a joke
>muh screwjob
Get over it you crybaby
>>
Inverted atomic drop
Russian leg sweep
Backbreaker
Elbow from 2nd rope
Sharpshooter

Standard Bret Hart match, yet he chastises Flair for all his matches being the same.
>>
The worst there is
>>
>When talking to Jericho about his recent rehab and recovery, Rollins said everyone in the wrestling world was supportive and positive except for one - Bret. Rollins said he has all the respect in the world for Bret but the comments hurt his feelings. Rollins realized Bret comes from an era where they worked through a lot of injuries but said the comments "sucked" and for him to make the comments in Sports Illustrated was rough. Rollins said he feels really bad about the injury to Cena, calling it very complex and that Cena will likely need additional surgeries down the line.

He made babby dick cry so he's ok by me
>>
>>1357110
the original vanilla midget. he couldnt draw a dime and almost killed the WWF in the early 90s
>>
>>1358770
I remember an episode of RAW where HBK is doing comentary and he shits on Bret for doing this every match
>>
>>1358850
>Bret Fart talking shit about Seth for not working with a torn ACL
is he fucking retarded? Your ACL is pretty important, especially when you do flips like Seth
>>
>Hey Bret how're doing?
>[Flashbacks to Survivor Series 97]
>>
>>1358850
>this half-truth

Why would you do this?
>>
>>1358858

HBK drew less.

But they were both B+ Players.
>>
Dueing the hours where the rest of the world sleeps, and 90% of the posts on 4chan are made by Americans, two interesting things happen:

1) crap flood of 'BLACKED' cuckold threads on /b/;

2) crapflood of Bret haters on /asp/.

Not saying they are definitely, 100% linked or anything....
>>
>>1359084
Kys bretfuck
>>
>>1359096
Worked
>>
>>1357110
Top 10 world wide
>>
BRET IS GOAT FAMILIA
>>
File: Hart-4-10-Shirt-358x300.jpg (10KB, 358x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hart-4-10-Shirt-358x300.jpg
10KB, 358x300px
>The best complainer there is

>The best whiner there ever was

>The best at being a cry baby faggot who overvalues his own ability and is a mark for himself that there ever will be
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.