[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we all agree that Dana has beaten Vince, right? He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 8488_300.jpg (4KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
8488_300.jpg
4KB, 300x170px
So we all agree that Dana has beaten Vince, right?

He's just taken WWE's biggest star and top kayfabe fighter on a whim? For the past two years WWE have built Brock as their signature attraction and UFC will be the ones who profit. Plus after Bork loses, he'll return to the WWE without any of the threat he currently possess.
>>
Brock will win though. He has been training for a year and wont be against a top heavyweight.
>>
>his opponent won't be Punk
>>
>>1357094

Yup, the old man got worked hard, but I bet he still thinks he will win when Rhonda rousey shows up at mania. He actually thinks Rhonda is a draw. Poor delusional old man.
>>
>>1357094
>Plus after Bork loses, he'll return to the WWE without any of the threat he currently possess
He won't because wrestling is fake and they can easily continue booking him the same way as before
>>
Assuming Brock wins, WWE can use it for a monster push back into the main event
It would be a win-win situation
>>
>>1357094
Mutually beneficial.
Brock gets some bonus buzz around himself due to competing at UFC 200, comes back to WWE, they play off of that.
>>
>>1357106
>Memeplex City as MIA Champ again

No thanks
>>
>>1357094
Nah Dana is paying a huge amount for a one off fight becuse his other draws are either losing or can't fight so he had to beg Brock to please come back for one last fight so he can hype it up. Vince already has him on contract and has exclusively used him since then, Brock chose Vince and the wwe instead of the ufc and Dana and even said on ESPN Vince was the better business man and dana tries to mimic Vince but will never be as good as him.
>>
>>1357138
Apparently, Lesnar's newest contract allowed him to fight in the UFC from the get go.
>>
I like how good ol JR,for whatever reason, is trying to do damage control
>>
File: 1454187387573s.jpg (2KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
1454187387573s.jpg
2KB, 125x94px
>>1357094
Dana is an Idiot, calls the fuck out of wrestling for being fake. Then proceeds to sign one of the biggest draws in wrestling for a one off fight, it doesn't matter if Brock loses or wins. Dana has made his sport look less legitimate in the eyes of casual fans.
If he wins he is the guy who has been retired for four years then came back and beat the ass of one of your fighters you've been grooming for at least 2 if not more, Brock looks strong as fuck but you cant cash it in you only have him for the one fight.
If he loses you just spent a fuck ton of cash to a guy who won't ever make it you back, Brock will only bring so many PPV buys and they will mainly be from wrestling fans but it wont be as many as Dana hopes for one wrestling fans are tightwads now after this whole
>"9.99 A MONTH MAGGLE"
and two Dana has basically called wrestling fans idiots for liking a "fake sport"
The only winner here is Vince and Brock.
Brock gets paid either way, Vince can use it to push Brock as unstoppable if he wins and sweep it under the carpet and never mention it if he loses.
>>
>>1357100
I didn't even know who she was until she came that day with the rock in wrestlemania.
>>
>>1357100
>>1357315
this desu
When Ronda showed up I was pretty surprised they allowed Nicole Bass back in a WWE ring.
>>
>>1357106
More like he'll come back and job to Reigns clean, this is going to make Roman look stronger than ever!
>>
>>1357278
>Brock will only bring so many PPV buys

You do realize Brock Lesnar is literally the biggest draw UFC has EVER had.
>>
>>1357100
>>1357315
>>1357318
>single-handedly popularized women's MMA
>muh strong woman jived perfectly with the rise of feminism
>everywhere in media
>cover of Ring magazine
>was already getting parts in movies entirely because of her MMA success
>one of the most visible faces in the UFC along with Conor McGregor

Just because you only pay attention to mandrama, Vince-style, doesn't mean things aren't happening elsewhere. I don't even like Ronda but that doesn't mean she isn't a draw with a ton of visibility.
>>
>>1357315
>>1357318
Holy shit, go outside sometime.
>>
>>1357341
>>1357352
u mad ronda?
>>
>>1357341
You almost hit the spot.

She was an overly hyped woman because of the feminist agenda of mainstream media. That made her a ''draw'' until she got bootyblasted live on ppv.

Because she's overrated as fuck due to being a woman.
>>
>>1357164
Jr had a hand in signing brock lesnar and still loves the business
>>
>>1357341
>she isn't a draw with a ton of visibility.
She is no longer a draw which was still true this last WM.
>>
>>1357094
No Dana White has beaten McGregor, not Vince.
>>
>>1357359
>implying ronda is still a big draw after being exposed by Holly
>>
>>1357392

this. after holly holm knocked her cocky ass out she looked like a complete clown. she hasn't been relevant since.
>>
>>1357327
Then buy rates have been shit if they want him back for one fight
>>
>>1357094
>For the past two years WWE have built Brock
I'm pretty sure Paul Heyman did that in the early 2000s, underager.
>as their signature attraction
It's like you don't even remember Roman Reigns.
It's okay, no one wants to.
>>
File: 1456869010115.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1456869010115.png
13KB, 418x359px
>>1357094
>he'll return to the WWE without any of the threat he currently possess

Less threat to who? Everyone knows Brock is a beast. Losing a fight after not being in UFC for many years doesn't put him on Zack Ryder threat level. Everyone loses in WWE even Roman Re-
>>
>brock goes away to train for his fight
>misses the draft
>wins, comes back and says that he doesn't need any brand
>starts trashing everyone on both raw and sd
>the only one who can stop him is goldberg
>lesnar vs goldberg at survivor series
literally money
>>
>>1357327
This.

Much as I like to believe my fellow /asp/ies are legit business majors with faultless insight, you are not going to make a convincing argument if you say Brock doesn't make bank for UFC.

Everyone is in for the cash. The is not, and has never been, a direct competition between UFC and WWE. Like ECW, it's more like a back room allegiance if anything.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.