[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This popular mma reporter guy just got banned for life kek.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: lel.png (125KB, 827x831px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
125KB, 827x831px
This popular mma reporter guy just got banned for life kek.

Also the guy who accused Owens of lying about that stupid restaurant.
>>
>>1356616
who cares?

hes jewish
>>
>>1356616
kek fuccboi is probably on literal suicide watch
>>
>(((Ariel))) (((Helwani)))
>>
File: no sympy.jpg (144KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
no sympy.jpg
144KB, 750x1000px
>>1356616
he ruined the surprise, he deserves this
>>
What'd he do, leak Brock's return or something?
>>
>>1356672
That's exactly what he did.
>>
>>1356675
Oh. Well that was kinda stupid of him, then, frankly.
>>
>>1356680
>Do your job
>What an idiot!
>>
It's not like a journalist to look into rumours, verify them and then put them into print is it.

Dana White is fucking retarded. Helwani has been more positive PR for UFC than White ever has.
>>
>>1356683
>report something without having the company approval
>waaah why they banned me waaaah
>>
>>1358437
It took you this long to realize Dana White was a little bitch?

>Refused to let a company make a game of the UFC because they didn't want to before when UFC was just a niche that would have lost them money.
>Gets mad at a reporter that is more respected by the MMA community and participants than him for doing his job.
>Has a woman's name.
>>
>>1358443
>Reporter does his job
>Wahhh wahhhh m-muh secrets.

It's not a fucking secret black ops mission, it's breaking the news that some burly asshole is coming back to beat up other burly assholes. Dana should stop being a pussy.

Do they ban Adam Schefter from NFL events for breaking news? Does the MLB ban Buster Olney? No, because they're not ran by little pussy likes Dana White.

Hell half of the fighters respect Helwani more than they do Dana.
>>
apparently dana already hated him so they were probably looking for any opportunity
>>
He's just trying to get the sympy of the people. But he'll get no sympy from me.
>>
>>1358452
He doesn't get my sympy at all.
>>
>>1356620

first poast best poast
>>
>>1358455
>>
>>1356675
>>1356672
>>1356640

But Brock is an atraction.

Wouldnt this be revealed at some point aniways? Why ban the guy for something that most likely generated more buzz?
>>
>>1358662
>Trying to understand the little bitch mentality of Dana White.

The guy is a huge crybaby and wants the world to act like the world of MMA hinges on his every word, so when something shows he's superfluous at anything he has a fucking fit.
>>
>>1358674
This guy fucking gets it
>>
Fuck him. People that spoils shit are scum. I hope his career dies.
>>
>>1356672
>>1356675

Dana White throwing a tantrum over someone breaking kayfabe. What a weird world.
>>
>>1358674

So basically, he's like the Vince of MMA, except he doesn't actually own the company?
>>
Dave meltzer doesnt even go to wwe shows kek.
>>
>>1358737
>Dana "White"
>Jon "Snow"

Dana is one of Vince's bastards.
>>
>>1358741
vince caused all this

i cant wait for that old fucker to die and rot
>>
>>1356616
F
>>
>>1358484
I get the feeling you're legitimately underage
>>
>>1356616
I hope Lesnar gets humiliated.
>>
Wait so Dana White is a man?
I always thought that Dana is a female name
>>
Why does he have a girls name?
>>
>>1356672
He leaked it without asking UFC for a confirmation first. First rule of decent journalism, check your fucking sources.

UFC gave him a press pass and preferential treatment for event access, but the guy thought he was allowed bite the hand that feeds him. He's basically taken a load of glory of the Lesnar announcement for himself, rather than for the betterment of the UFC, if this was anything other than an ego trip for him, he would have apologised for not following usual protocol and looking for an official comment, instead he went on the offensive, saying UFC are targetting him unfairly. Bullshit, taking away a privilege is not the same as taking away a right.

People are under the impression that the UFC owes this guy something, they dont owe him shit. The press pass is a privilege, not a right. Otherwise every ufc fan could claim they were 'press' and everyone would have to get in for free.

He's made his money talking about things the UFC are doing, without them, he'd have had a much shitter career up to now.

White also said he's free to still come to events and write whatever he wants, as long as he buys his own ticket now. Seems fair to me.
>>
>>1358449
>Hell half of the fighters respect Helwani more than they do Dana.

Source? Even if that were true, none of the fighters would openly try to get one over on Dana - McGregor refused to do a promo tour, he got the boot from the fight. If White had let him away with that, he'd have lost all of the respect he has.
>>
>>1358451
Yeah Fox news gave him the boot recently over UFC complaining about him, so he should have known a stunt like this would have had consequences.
>>
>>1358674
UFC didn't get where it is today by allowing itself to be disrespected by journalists it had given privileges to. One hand washes the other when you're given deeper access as a press member.
>>
Jounalists are so arogant. They are basically leeches doing nothing themselves. Yet they act like protectors of free speech and like society would crumble without them. Despite rarely ever doing actual investigative journalism anymore and just blindly following the narrative set forward by their overlords while poluting the media with mindless clickbait and smut.
>>
>>1360575
>Disrespected.
Hi Dana.

Nobody takes that as disrespect but him. Schefter and Olney break shit before the NFL and MLB respectively all the fucking time and they let it go? You know why? Journalists are free fucking exposure. The only people you appeal to when you force yourselves to break all the news are people who are already there to begin with.

Journalists cover larges groups and especially on twitter they get to a lot of people through retweets and favorites. That's why no respectable league gets mad at journalists for breaking things because it's vital. The MLB and NFL have been having it happen to them for years, and are they dead? Did the 'disrespect' ruin their respective businesses? No. Only a cunt like Dana wants it all to go through him because he's the creator and god of MMA or some shit.
>>
vince told dana to ban him after he builled the fatty

it was part of the lesnar deal
>>
>>1356616
I've heard people get outraged at this, and saying he was just doing his job, but honestly, I can't really censure UFC for this.
Dude ruined a surprise. In their eyes, that's ruining business. Why would you want a guy at your events who could take a bite out of your potency to do business and make money?
>>
>>1360808
>Why would you want a guy at your events who could take a bite out of your potency to do business and make money?
Why have any reporters at events? Apparently they do something, or they wouldn't be there on the UFC's dime.
Journalists have professional and ethical obligations to uphold, or they are no longer journalists. I could have told you that it's confirmed that Brock was coming back, and you would have called me a liar, because I'm some asshat on a Korean model railroading board, and I have no credibility; that reporter earned credibility by developing sources and being willing to upset the UFC.
If Dana doesn't want journalists at his events, fine; they might well have outlived their usefulness anyway.
>>
>>1361416
>Why have any reporters at events?

So I, God White of Danashire can allow them to say my news to the world of the MMA, my kingdom and my dominion.

Those peasants that don't follow my order shall be banished from the kingdom and to starve in the badlands.
>>
>>1360808
It'd be one thing if the dude was uncovering a steroid scandal or something like that. He costed the sport potential marketing opportunities all so he could get his clicks, boost his paycheck.
>>
>>1361661
If the UFC didn't want the story to be printed, they could have reached out to the reporter and asked him not to; it's that simple. They didn't.
>>
>>1361661
>He costed them sports marketing opportunities?

How? How are they any more disadvantaged by him breaking the news versus their own twitter doing it? People are reaching way too hard to find something for him to have done wrong and won't accept that it's just Dana on another power trip.
>>
>>1361661

Speaking as an actual reporter, it's our job to bring our readers information about the beat we cover, regardless of whether that information "helps" or "hurts" a company or person, as long as we believe there is true news value to the information and we obtained it in an ethical way.

This isn't a seven second snip-it of a sex tape where the only thing shown is Hulk Hogan in the middle of fucking someone where there is no "news value" outside of lurid curiosity.

Brock Lesnar returning to UFC is information that MMA fans (the only people Helwani should be beholden to if he's an ethical and unbiased reporter) would want to know and should know.

The only scenario in which Dana is right to ban a reporter (Helwani or otherwise) is if the UFC gave members of the media the information ahead of time with a specific press embargo along the lines of "do not release to public until x date" and Helwani went ahead and released the information ahead of time anyway.

Dana White banning Helwani is something other reporters and members of the public should be outraged about, because if not, Dana will become more emboldened to ban others who print information he doesn't like in the future.

That means when there IS a steroid scandal someday, reporters will be less likely to report on it because they've been intimidated in the past.

A slippery slope situation like that will eventually lead to a landscape like current so called video game "journalism" where all anyone does is suck the dick of gaming companies because all "reporters" are either getting paid off or afraid of losing whatever contact they have with those companies.

It's not the reporters who lose most then, it's the public and fans who deserve unbiased coverage.

Dana White can legally ban Helwani, but that does not make it right.
>>
File: CkUSvaYXIAArttA.jpg (141KB, 1439x910px) Image search: [Google]
CkUSvaYXIAArttA.jpg
141KB, 1439x910px
helwani has been reinstated
>>
>>1363295
>Dana throws a fucking temper tantrum
>Gets called out on it and everybody dogs them for being power mad cunts
>W-We think they learned their lesson.

Fucking bitched.
>>
>>1356616
the state of this cuck desu pham
>>
>>1360555
Hi Dana!
>>
>>1358843
>i hope a man that has nothing to do with this gets humiliated
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.