[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could a prime Iron Mike defeat a prime Vitali Klitschko, or is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Could a prime Iron Mike defeat a prime Vitali Klitschko, or is Vitali too tall, too smart, and too strong to get KOed?
>>
Prime Tyson could knock anyone out.
>>
>>1356386
anybody can get knocked out

fight smart or get put to sleep
>>
>>1356386
Klitchsko would murder him.
>>
>>1356386
Vitali Klitschko is basically the ideal boxer ever to deal with Tyson. Klitschko takes it easily.
>>
>>1357101

You don't think Tyson is evasive enough to deal with Vitali's reach and get inside?
>>
>>1357703
I think he'll take some damage on the way in, and then get clinched. This is the formula that Tyson had the most trouble with in his career: A big tall man who won't be pushed back or intimidated, and works the clinch. This is the formulae that Buster Douglas used to break Mike Tyson's aura of invincibility.

Klitscko is taller, bigger, and most importantly than better and more comfortable doing this than Douglas was. It's not a good match for Mike.
>>
>>1358301

I do mostly agree with you. Tyson would lose. I just don't think it would be one sided.

He would give Vitali a good fight.
>>
>>1356386
Prime Tyson is GOAT
>>
>>1359115
I mean, I don't think he'd make this simple, or just give up or anything. I suppose it matters what your idea of a one sided fight.

I can't really see Tyson having an answer for it. He never really developed on throughout his career.

I think Tyson wins a few rounds by punching volume, probably even lands a few good ones, but especially in his prime, Tyson is not going to think his way out of this situation. He gets tired from the clinch, he gets frustrated, and he get's his punches sloppy.

Klitscko gets a knockout, round 7.
>>
>>1359272

It's partly a physical thing, really. Tyson is short. If he can't back you up, and can't get inside without being tied up in the clinch, then what can he do? Tyson fought from the inside because he couldn't fight from the outside. He can't grow taller or grow longer arms.

That's not meant to put him down either. The way he fought was a well thought out strategy designed to work around his weakness and work past the height/reach advantage many f his opponents enjoyed, and it worked because of his speed, evasiveness, and sheer tenacity for most of his career. If anything, that tenacity and ferociousness makes people overlook and underrate the strategy behind how he fought.
>>
>>1356400
Prime tyson couldn't knock out buster Douglas, tucker, Mitch green or bone crusher smith

He struggles against big guys who clinch.

Wlad and vitali would give him trouble
>>
>>1359272
>He gets tired from the clinch, he gets frustrated, and he get's his punches sloppy.

So, post-prime Tyson.

>>1360813
>implying prime Tyson fought Buster

kek
>>
>>1360813

I think Wlad's chin is weak enough for Tyson to KO him
Pre-Lamon Brewster Wlad would get KOed by Mike. While clinchy Wlad could get a decision victory
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.