[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about some shit that actually matters. When the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (41KB, 485x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 485x387px
Let's talk about some shit that actually matters. When the fuck is Vince going to put Sid in the Hall of Fame?
>>
>>1346768
>the Hall Of Fame
>mattering
el oh el
>>
Vince only puts people in if the cost of their Legends contract can be balanced by potential future revenue.

Who the fuck is going to wear a Sid Justice tee shirt in >current year?
>>
>>1346809
>Sid Justice

-t. kid who just looked him on Wiki
>>
>>1346863
>Thinking his original WWF persona is an obscure fact
>projecting this hard

PHS18+
>>
Maybe after they put ravishing Rick rude in
>>
>>1346874
Congrats on missing the point and proving me right memeshitter.
>>
>>1346809
As if Jacqueline, Stan Hanson and the fucking Bushwackers are a draw anymore.
>>
>>1346939
Hansen*
>>
>>1346932
>Congrats on missing the point
You're point appeared to be that only someone who went to wiki would know about the "Sid Justice" gimmick.

I told you that was bullshit for anyone who is old enough to remember his initial run in WWF, and then suggested you were projecting, having gone to wiki to learn for the first time about the -Justice gimmick.

Correct me if you were making a different point to that.
>>
>>1346939
difference is, all of those did solid midcard work at a time when WWE wasn't paying the huge salaries it does today. I can see why Vince would not feel too badly about giving them a little extra in retirement. They add to the Hall of Fame image, too - giving it a diversity of talent and styles. Also, Bushwackers were pretty fucking iconic back in the day, even if they weren't so good.

Sid on the other hand was a fucking Big Money sink for anyone who signed him.
>>
>>1346768
>shit that actually matters
>Hall of Fame
Good one anon. I laughed a little.
As for when? It's going to happen eventually.
>>
>>1346954
See them when they were the Sheepherders or the Kiwis. The WWF was the only promotion that they didn't get belts. Killer heels.
>>
>>1346965
yeah yeah, butch and luke were pro's. The Bushwackers were never booked as a top team in WWF, is what I meant by "weren't so good"
>>
>>1346947
>You're point

kekarino

The point, dummy-dumb, is that "Justice" is by far the most obscure of Sid's 3 monikers and the most unlikely of which to have merch produced.

You're half the man that I am and you have half the brain that I do!
>>
>>1347098
>"Justice" is by far the most obscure of Sid's 3 monikers
If you're <18, this might be true, I guess...
>>
>>1347203
You're trying just a little too hard, lad.
>>
>>1347246
Really, winding you up has been effortless.

Sid Justice never drew. Vince has no need for him. Let it go, son.
>>
>>1347269
>mocking you for being an idiot
>winding me up

Ah yes, your cunning ruse to make yourself look foolish has succeeded. Bravo. Well done son.
>>
>>1347305
You're the guy who posted in a Sid Justice thread but had to look up who Sid Justice was on wikipedia. That's profound levels of idiocy right there.
>>
>>1346863
18+
>>
>>1347340
If you project any harder you'll summon Batman.
>>
>>1347386
>teaches a kid who Sid Justice was
>teaches the same kid a new concept & phrase: "projecting"

I really am a great guy.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.