[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SETH YOU CALL YOURSELF THE MAN? AT LEAST I'M POPULAR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Roman Reigns Mic.jpg (34KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Roman Reigns Mic.jpg
34KB, 642x361px
SETH
YOU CALL YOURSELF THE MAN?
AT LEAST I'M POPULAR ON 4CHAN
BELIEVE THAT
>>
File: image.gif (677KB, 414x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
677KB, 414x193px
>>1345796
I CAN. I WILL. RAPE YOU! AND YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT BABY GURL! OOOOOOOOOOOOAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
>LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING SETH.
>MAYBE YOU'RE THE MAN BUT I'M THE GUY.
>AND LIKE I SAID, I'M NOT A GOOD GUY, I'M NOT A BAD GUY, I'M THE GUY.
>AND IF YOU WANT THIS TITLE AT MONEY IN THE BANK ON THE WWE NETWORK, LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING.
>IMMA COCK THIS HERE FIST, AND SUPERMAN PUNCH YA OUT OF THE RING.
>AND YOU CAN BALEE DAT.
>>
I'M NOT THE ARCHITECT
I'M NOT THE LUNATIC
I'M THE BEST BAIT ON /ASP/
>>
How would /asp/ react if Roman mentioned 4chan?
>>
>>1345814
I'd love him even more
>>
>Sorry, Seth, you have to be eighteen years of age or older to wrestle THE guy. Now unlike you, I'm about to cock this here cock and have sex; Bulee dat.

Anyone think he went too far with this?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.