[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>aj arrives in wwe /asp/: a new golden era has begun! >aj

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ajsty.jpg (19KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
ajsty.jpg
19KB, 236x354px
>aj arrives in wwe
/asp/: a new golden era has begun!

>aj gets buried
/asp/: it's calling "earning a living". of course he was going to lose all of his matches

never change /asp/
>>
AJ hasn't even been buried

It's just retards misusing the word as usual

How the fuck is he buried going from this sequence of feuds

Best heel in the company (arguably) --> WHC Feud ---> Face of the company
>>
>>1344351
Delete this now. My aj is going over cena
>>
>>1344351
AJ's still pretty credible, though that MiTB opportunity match was exhibition at best, but due to what was 'on the line', they couldn't give him the win to try to build credibility.
>>
>>1344356
>AJ hasn't even been buried
>Being 0-3 in Feuds isn't buried
I guess the Wyatts are a credible threat in your backwards world where losing makes you MORE of a threat to your opponents?
>>
>>1344372
>losing makes you MORE of a threat to your opponents?
Its called the canadian technique
>>
>>1344372
You think losing really matters in this company anymore?

They don't even remember what happened a PPV ago in terms of storyline.
>>
>>1344351
>caring whether he wins or loses

He's getting big fucking time-slots and wrestling great matches.
>>
>>1344387
Well WE do. We remember all that shit. That's the problem with WWE nowadays, they don't care about US THEIR CONSUMERS they care about pleasing Vince.
>Roman is booed out of every building? Shut up Vince likes him
>AJ is a beloved wrestler by everyone who watches wrestling outside of WWE? Bury him
>Give X, Y or Z a push/got over by themselves? Vince didn't make them over, how dare they! Bury them.
>>
>>1344399
Okay
Imagine Austin was a loser.
He loses every match he's in.
Now imagine every time he has come to make a save he gets beat the fuck up because he's a jobber loser.
Now does that like someone who would sell 10 million shirts, draw the most money in the company of all superstars and get the world's loudest pops? No it doesn't, you become the Shining Stars or Dolph Ziggler
>>
>>1344387
It matters. Why do you think Reigns has N-E-V-E-R lost a singles match clean?
>>
>>1344406
>starting with such a jarringly different talent, situation, era, environment and general set of circumstance

Not gonna bother, lad.
>>
>>1344413
Theyve also never mentioned that
>>
>>1344415
Of course not. Because him being unbeaten isn't part of his gimmick.

Vince just refuses to let his favourite toy lose.
>>
>smarks thinking that other promotions' top titles matter in the WWE

They only say his IWGP title because they will never bring up TNA and most of WWE's target audience don't give a fuck about Japanese titles or wrestling promotions.

The fact that he's the only outlel guy who debuted straight to the main roster and got into a title program and then moving on to feud with their company face is nowhere near """buried""".
>>
Buried means going from high card to low card

AJ entered this company in the mid to high card and is now in the main event scene.

Fucking smarks.
>>
>>1344372
>Beat Bryan, lose to Cena, lose to reigns, lose to taker, get injured

wyatts are fine my man
>>
>its another thread where no one knows what buried means

Kys reddit
>>
>>1345721
>Only Sandow levels of burial exists.

Terms evolve faggit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.