[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does WWE allow JBL to shit all over him? it's clear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: bryon.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bryon.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Why does WWE allow JBL to shit all over him?
it's clear he does it because he sucks on commentary but when JBL points out that fact it just makes WWE's decision to have Byron on commentary a silly one.
it would be like having wrestlers point out how bad Roman is on the mic on every RAW.
>>
>>1344105
Byron isn't even that bad and if JBL would stop being just such an insecure jackass Byron could simply chill and serve his role as the third man well. Byron is supposed to be the Mike Tenay of the announce table, the guy with all the information about the indies (NXT)
>>
because the fans don't want him there. JBL/creative knows this.

yes, having Byron there is silly, but having others call that out is a relief. It would be a relief if other wrestlers point of Romans shit tier mic skills too, it would get a huge pop.

but seriously, why the fuck is Byron there? who IS he? bring back booker
>>
>>1344112
it would be a relief if Roman's mic skills were brought into question but that makes WWE look retarded for having him as the champ.

Pointing out how bad Byron is makes WWE look retarded aswell, it would only work if he were a color commentator like Lawler because then you wouldn't have to take him seriously.
>>
Career politics = make yourself look better than your equals; make people more talented than you appear less talented than they are (and, ideally, less talented than you, too).

This type of professional politics afflicts all organisations, and WWE has it just as bad. Ever wonder why the bland dudes get to become the Top Guy - Hogan, Diesel, HHH, Reigns?

It's because if you promote a mediocre dude to be Top Guy, he will be grateful. And if he is grateful, he is more likely to be obedient.

If you put someone on top who could have got there by himself, as a self-made man (like Steiner, Bret, Savage), then they become dangerously powerful/influential, and a threat to your own authority.

JBL is just trying to make his colleagues look bad so that, if the axe is ever set to fall on the announce table, it will be someone else who gets the boot first.

The real answer would be to SACK THEM ALL. Starting with JBL. But THEY ALL MUST GO.
>>
>>1344105
They should make him Kevin Owens' servant.
>>
>>1344105
They LOVE bully announcers

See Coach, Jim Ross, Cole in the past.

It's funny to Vince
>>
>>1344247

Austin, Rock and Cena disprove your entire post.
>>
Cole used to be the designated whipping boy. Now it's Byron. Probably just a part of paying your dues- plus its funny.
>>
>>1344105
i would love it if wrestlers pointed out how bad roman is on raw.
>>
I assume it's just a joke and Byron's in on it.
>>
>>1344494
>Cena
>not a politician

top lel
>>
>>1344105

What they're doing to Byron is tame cookie cutter horseshit

This is how it's actually done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_my8YTd4z4
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.