[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the company build this man up just to knock him back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (55KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 650x440px
Why does the company build this man up just to knock him back down?

>entertaining
>can talk
>no the same old boring character

Etc
>>
>>1338582
Fat manlet
>>
>>1338586
We it's not like he was TNA's creation or anything. the character was made on NXT.
>>
because they are confused how a heel gets so many cheers
>>
File: 1452291060091.jpg (58KB, 1029x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452291060091.jpg
58KB, 1029x640px
>that time he absorbed the souls of Undertaker and Kane, presumably getting super powerful
>they just kind of come back and beat him
>>
>"I don't think, when we set out and finally got the call up, I don't know if [WWE] really understood what they had. Like, we knew the NXT crowd had responded so well to us and they kind of like attached themselves to us and when we came up here [to WWE's main roster], we, never in a million years, thought it was going to explode the way it did. And it did. It exploded. Yeah, yeah, yeah. And it was just that kind of thing, the right place at the right time. And we were so different, man. We were so different that I don't think the company knew even how to use us. 'What are these things?' Like, we were so different and in the promos [and] so different in the way we looked and how we moved. We were big and we would fly and do all this crazy stuff. Like, I don't think anyone expected us to be so complete. And they still don't know how to use what we are."

from him
>>
File: sister abigail into wall.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sister abigail into wall.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>1338631
God that was such a good match
>>
>20 hour promos that go nowhere and say nothing
>fat
>unkempt
>can't wrestle
>>
>>1338628
The only semi amusing thing carter has ever posted desu
>>
>>1338582
Don't get it.
Bray was on his way to be the best young heel in wwe. Then he was fed to Cena at Maina 2 years ago. The guy has never really recovered from it. He has since then been basically a jobber to the stars. And has lost like every single feud he has been in the last year.
At least it appears to look like he's in line for a face push, and fans were behind him pretty well before his injury.
>>
>>1338587
Bray is 6'3.
He looks short because everyone else in the Wyatt family is over 6'6.
>>
>>1338598
>Their display of power was a cringe light show
>Kane and Taker return andclean house despite being outnumbered the next week
>>
They're ribbing his father by pushing then dropping his fat son. Vince probably thinks it's funny.
>>
>>1338900
They are already making a joke of Bo
>>
>>1338582
He cant wrestle plain and simple the GOAT Harper has to wrestle for him constantly and his promos are overrated as fuck.
>>
>>1341062
If he can't wrestle then who in your opinion can
>>
>>1338582
He can't pro wrestle and has been exposed
>>
>>1340999
Bo will always have mad success to point to in his NXT run. Brayy lmao has nothing but fedora tipping.
>>
>>1338582
Got injured when he turned face and proven by the megapop he got at that Reigns tag match he was probably due a huge push.

Hope he recovers soon.
>>
>>1338582
Honestly convinced myself he was gonna return tonight and counter bullet club
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.