[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is the point of this? They were over with the midget

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-69.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-69.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck is the point of this? They were over with the midget now they look like island fruits.

Good job Vince.
>>
>>1335022
This'll only work if they plan on bringing back Carlito, otherwise they're DOA
>>
>>1335022
>They were over with the midget
No they weren't. Zero reaction every time their music hit.
>>
>>1335032
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIyMPyfBqXc
>Carlito "no pop" Colón
>>
>>1335060
Yeah, but people have been wanting him to return with them, i think he'd get a decent pop, i mean, they popped for ADR when he came back.
>>
>>1335022

>he forgets the "this is stupid" when they last appeared for the stupid aligator and bull match at a major PPV
>>
>>1335065

>initial pop
>the dead as fuck crowd during the match
>ADR literally had to slap his wrists several times trying to get a chant going and nobody cared
>suits at stock holder meetings upset about the political backlash for the mexamerica flag
>literally changed 1 week after unvailed so the stars were no longer shown
>a week later it was killed all together
>>
>>1335032
They would be DOA with Carlito. Why are you pretending that Carlito was ever over in wwe. No one gave a fuck about him.
>>
>>1335065
>people have been wanting him to return with them
lol
Nobody cares about them or Carlito.
>>
>>1335022
"Come visit this beautiful tropical paradise! Beaches and fun!"
>we are supposed to boo this
>>
>>1335351
Vince is retarded.
They aren't American,so marks are suppose to hate them. Their gimmick makes zero sense. They are basically heels because they are proud of being Puerto Rican.
>>
>>1335351
>>1335359

they track every minute of time which each race/demogrpahic is given air time to boast about in their shareholder meetings

its just another hispanic demogrpahic to boast about since ADR fell off so fast
>>
>>1335359
I keep waiting for them to say "Puerto Rico is better than this shithole!" or anything heelish but no, just travel agents.
>>
>>1335371

there was some VERY subtle stuff like that with how they say "this isnt avalible where you live"
>>
>>1335388
Yeah, but it still sounds like the kind of implications a travel agent would use to convince someone.

Really, all they need to do is say the key words: "... IS BETTER THAN X". There, cheap heelish heat.
>>
>>1335422

they did that, during the promos they would talk about the food/women/beaches and then look at the camera and say "better than where you are/live" or whatever, then they'd go back to smiling

it doesnt matter, they're shit
>>
>>1335022
I heard people are leaving that shithole. I really dont get this crap.
>>
>>1335514
Their government is corrupt and most of the country is dirt poor
>>
>>1335359
Vince must have been especially retarded, since PR is an American territory

They really just need to cut ties and let these fuckers go. At least three gimmick changes ever since they were in WWE in mid-2000s and the only people who got "over" were their managers. They already inducted their dad (uncle for Epico?) into the WWE Hall of Fame, so no need to worry about that loose end anymore.

>>1335032
Carlito doesn't give a fuck about WWE, so they would have to pay him the really big bux if they want him so bad
>>
>>1335022

Do you think the Puerto Rican government is giving Vince a discount on real estate there by doing this?
>>
>>1335022
Why are these motherfuckers still around when more successful people have been released?
Do they have some dirt on Vince?
>>
>>1335589
I think Vince just has respect for the Colón family and doesn't want to release these guys
>>
Los Matadores was actually a good gimmick to have around. I have no idea why this ditched it for...this.
>>
>>1335022
Epico looks like he sends dick pics on chat rooms
>>
>>1335022
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute. Hold the phone. Are you saying that this gimmick isn't some sort of ad tie in with the government of the unincorporated US territory of Puerto Rico? That they're supposed to be Puerto Rico loving heels? How in the fuck does that make any sense at all? Why are none of the face announcers denouncing them? I thought it was weird that JBL and Jerry Lawler were the only ones who liked the ads, but still.

This has got to be the stupidest, most nonsensical gimmick since the early 90's. The fucking Vaudvillains make more sense.
>>
>>1335060
>>1335282
>>1335289
>Implying every debuting/returning wrestler doesn't get some kind of pop, no matter how shit they are
>>
>>1335060
Cena made me cringe so fucking hard in that promo
>>
The gay community.
>>
>>1335032
>gay segemnt starts
>fags smelling flowers
>APPLE SMASHED ON THEIR FACE FROM AFAR

>CSRLITO APITS O. THEIR FACE BECAUSR THEY DONT WANT TO BE COOL !
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.