[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why was Tazz's theme a bit over and Roman Reign'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: latest.jpg (211KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
211KB, 720x540px
So why was Tazz's theme a bit over and Roman Reign's isn't?

They are the same theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6v6RrXnrDM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_3ifwXTNT0
>>
because taz was cool and reigns just kept the shield theme.
>>
>>1334313
What do their themes have to do with anything?
>>
>>1334357
They literally had Roman keep The Shield's theme and attire cause it would help him get over
>>
>>1334313

Because Tazz was good.

At least until that fucking feud with Lawler.
>>
>>1334313

It might have something to do with Tazz looking like the bouncer of the Salty Spittoon while Roman looks like a cheap Halloween costume.

You have to appreciate the WWE's ability to take a 260 lbs football player and make him look soft.
>>
File: enzobuddyplz.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
enzobuddyplz.webm
2MB, 852x480px
>>1334402
>ONE WORD
>>
In spite of how hated he was backstage, Tazz was always over with the public. I'll never understand why, maybe muh ECW old boys club?
>>
>>1334412
Paul booked him as a killer. Jericho was the first to get out of the Tazzmission, and the result was a kayfabe broken neck.

That said, Taz did have some fantastic ECW matches. Like, matches in ECW, not "traditional ECW matches"
>>
>>1334412
Maybe you should try watching his matches
>>
>>1334313
His Cypress Hill theme was better
>>
He was booked like a killer and used to throw people twice his size around like they were nothing. Same thing that got Benoit over essentially.

Roman Reigns should be booked this way, just as a badass that tosses people around. Cut this corny shit talk, get a new theme and new attire and just have him be a badass that fucks people up.

Also his matches were good.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.