[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they fuck up the simple concept of debuting the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: nxt-divas-raw.jpg (75KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
nxt-divas-raw.jpg
75KB, 665x385px
How did they fuck up the simple concept of debuting the literal horse women?
>>
How did they fuck it up
>>
>>1334270
The actual debut was pretty hype.

It's just everything that came afterwards for the rest of the year that was shit.
>>
Steph
>>
>>1334349
Becky and Charlotte's feud was good
>>
>>1334270

Stephanie was involved, so naturally it was dogshit.

Having Steph magically turn face to give rote introductions to Charlotte and Becky showed a STAGGERING lack of creativity. While the initial debut was hype as fuck, that lack of creativity was constant throughout the angle and ruined everything.

They should have had PAIGE introduce Charlotte as her ally (and could turn her into the heel she needs to be by turning on Paige) that week, have Becky run in to assist Paige and Charlotte against the Bellas and Alicia Fox to even the numbers (and have her goddamn talk less. Just be quiet, huck opponents to and fro, and generally be Brock Lesnar without the absurd power level, not a babbling mental patient that talks to dinosaur ghosts or whatever).

Then, instead of assigning dipshit teams like it's a 4th grade arts and crafts project, they should have set up a couple of 1v1 feuds. If they were dead set on putting the belt on literally the worst option, Charlotte could have feuded with Nikki after beating Paige in a #1 Contender match set up by Diabolical Heel Stephanie. Becky and Paige could have then feuded because Paige wants another shot at the title and Becky is pissed she wasn't even in the #1 Contender match.

At some point, you could have debuted Sasha straight into the title picture.

If they didn't blow their load ALL AT ONCE and weren't just generally creatively bankrupt, the angle could have been a lot better.

And forcing the DIVAS REVOLUTION meme did nobody any favors. Commentary might have been the worst possible thing about the angle. JBL would NOT stop shoehorning Ronda Rousey into every goddamn match, even ones that didn't have to do with the Divas, because MUH REVOLUTION WOMEN HAVE ONLY BEEN PLAYING SPORT FOR THE PAST 18 MONTHS AREN'T WE SUPER PROGRESSIVE?!?!?

Fuck this company, god damn. It takes a strangely impressive talent for fucking up in order write a segment where THE MIZ gets cheered.
>>
>>1334396
This. The women deserved better and so did the fans. Fuck Steph and her ego. WWE is so fucked when she takes over.
>>
Something has been bothering me lately about this "Wrestleing" and i think I've put my finger in it. The Apter Mags used to maintain kayfabe when a babyface was over in The Fed, but when Vinne Mac started selling heel heat after the screwjob, the only way to get over was to work stiff on a jobber with a strong-style puroresu workrate. i'd hate to draw a shoot on a beat down blind tag with a blown spot botch that broadwayed some cheap heat to a double turn. but that goes without saying. to forgo the chicken wing and just shoot the bantam in a rest hold for sake of a bump would sell a vince over the top to heel a very mark one more time than to dusty the whole damn thing... it's just not good for business. and that's not smark on the curb step out of nowhere.
>>
THE LITERAL STATE OF THAT PHOTO
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.