[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be you >be a young-ish WWE midcarder hoping for that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Dk4TlmMY.jpg (22KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dk4TlmMY.jpg
22KB, 600x400px
>be you
>be a young-ish WWE midcarder hoping for that one angle that will finally push you to the top of the card
>you get the call that you and 15 other midcarders are all going to be facing Cena and Orton in a 16-vs-2 tag team match
>deep down in your gut you know you'll never recover from this

Was this the greatest burial to ever air on live TV? If they tried something like this for Roman, how ballistic do you think the IWC would go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndgVcE7w0uo
>>
They already did. He had that RAW main event 1 v all the heels.
>>
Name people triple h buried, booker t at mania and he recovered from it, but who else?

Cena has buried way more people than anyone

Triple h put a shit ton of people over and made their careers

Cena and Orton have put no one over.
>>
>>1334217
Cena put over Edge, Batista, Lesnar and Owens.
Orton got no one over.
>>
>>1334217
Put over and made their career:
Batista
Benoit

Buried:
RVD
Steiner
Goldberg
Ryder
Wade Barrett
Orton twice
Punk

Theres also people like London & Kendrick but they were geeks anyway so it didn't matter. There's also the Triple H classic "I'll win at Mania aka the match everyone will remember and you can win at the next filler ppv" (Orton, Sheamus, Lesnar)
>>
>>1334234
forgot Jeff Hardy for put over and made their career and Booker T for buried
>>
>Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns battle the entire WWE Roster

it's happening soon and there is nothing you can do to stop it
>>
>>1334217
He buried the top guy in WCW for spite.
>>
>>1334112

Of all the shit that John Cena has done that pissed me off, that jackass salute pisses me off more than anything.

>Umaga, who had beaten the tar out of Cena previously, is part of the jobber brigade

This is why the WWE is dying.
>>
>>1334243
Can the roster overcome those odds? Well considering that Usos were not part of the team up, maybe to achieve a moral victory at least.
>>
what about Daniel Bryan? at that mania he beat Triple H twice
>>
Never seen this before, how disgusting. WWE deserves to be in the shitter after shit like this, reminds me of how they buried the best tag team of the 10s and also champs at the the time in a handicap against fucking Boreton of all people
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (364KB, 2720x2040px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
364KB, 2720x2040px
>>1334529
> muh disrespectful salute
>>
Roman and Bryan did this as well
>>
>>1334619
What is it with fat guys and fedoras? do they think they'll look like Frankie or something?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.