[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"During a creative meeting in the 90's at Vinces house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Strut.gif (751KB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
Strut.gif
751KB, 245x187px
"During a creative meeting in the 90's at Vinces house he wanted to take a break and watch some tv. There was no volume coming through the set and Vince became enraged. He called a tv repair guy who came to check it out. The man informed Vince that the tv was simply on mute. Vince said "Thanks pal" and tipped the repairman $100"
>>
yes that's true
>>
how can one man be so based
>>
>>1328477

>The Vince McMahon Burrito Story:

>Madigan told PWTorch editor Wade Keller: "It's one of these stories that always repeats itself. I think the idea was they were trying to work an angle with Big Show and - like Andre (the Giant), here's a guy who is so physically big and physically imposing - what can you do to get over on Big Show? And how are you going to do it?

>"I think they were going to poison Big Show and give him a spiked burrito. The whole concept was: 'We're going to spike his food, spike the burrito, you cut to a vignette before that showing him eating it, and then he passes out in the ring.' So, Vince goes, 'Burrito?! Who the hell knows what a burrito is?' It was such a far concept. And everyone in the room goes, 'Well, we know what a burrito is.' And Vince goes, 'Well, where the hell have I been?'

>"But, the funny thing is, Wade, every day at noon, Vince's secretary would walk into the office - the writing room - with a burrito. It was a steak-wrap cut in half. And he would put ketchup on it. Every day, he was eating a burrito and not knowing what it was. But, that's the idea - when you're in a bubble and in a business where you're ostracized from society, it's you and them, that's it.

>Everyone else is an outsider, so things like that do make sense in the confines of the wrestling world."
>>
>>1328484
>Vince met Jimmy Wang Yang after him being fired and had no idea he was fired, so he was re-hired. This also happened with Tommy Dreamer
>>
File: Shane4.jpg (60KB, 478x552px) Image search: [Google]
Shane4.jpg
60KB, 478x552px
>>1328484
>Vince once suggested an incest angle between himself and Stephanie.

>Apparently when Stephanie shot it down, Vince's next suggestion was an incest angle with Shane.
>>
>>1328477
Vince hates sneezing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0hVf0Vm2BU
>>
File: Vince_McMahon.jpg (41KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
Vince_McMahon.jpg
41KB, 678x678px
>>1328477
>Apparently Vince has a thing for black women. In meetings, he would rub his thighs together, lick his lips, and call them "Brown Sugar". Steph sits next him.
>>
>>1328477
>>1328471
>>1328484
to vince most black people do really look alike.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVgcOAvPeLQ
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.