[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>well me and my FREAKS came in town, a little early, cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

File: Scott-Steiner.jpg (34KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Scott-Steiner.jpg
34KB, 642x361px
>well me and my FREAKS came in town, a little early, cause we heard, HOT-lanta loved to party... so we went down to this club called tongue & groove, and this freak comes up to me and says she's been lookin for love in all the wrong places..... well that's a hell of an odd thing to say to me so i look into her eyes, and i say 'i might not know how to live ya, but i damn sure know how to touch ya, so why don't you quit lustin' it, and let me bust it.' so i took her back to my place, and i gave her this feelin', that i knew she hit the ceilin', and she called me, the big bad, booty daddy!

>so this goes to all my freaks out there: big poppa pump is your hookup, holler if you hear me!
>>
It's amazing watching Steiner promos as time progressed

In the beginning, people ignored him
Then they started chanting steroids
Then out of no where he was he most over thing in the company
>>
>>1327379
Someone post the Sacrifice promo.
>>
>>1327379
Steiner is the GOAT, I could listen to his promos and shoots all day. He was Big Poppa Pump 24/7 both in and out of the ring.
>>
Greatest postmodern heel in the history of the biz.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL65G7XYV0E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8wigNal8m8

If you are reading this and you are not Scott Steiner, you are not The Best.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 182x277px
>>1327379

>>1327379
>GOAT tag champ with brother in early 90s

>Invents Frankenstein's and 450/540 splash,

>Shortest man under man in business to do gorilla press on 200+ pound heavyweights

>Amazing look, massive as fuck

>God tier technician and high flyer when no injuries

>cuts the most entertaining promos no matter how you feel about him

>Great acting also, cried on command and sold it when betraying his brother kayfabe

>Did his entire WWE run without the ability to feel anything below his knees just because he wanted to stay in the industry while the window was open (Vince was pretty much barring others who wouldn't play ball then)

>GOAT gimmick as genetic freak / big bad booty daddy

Amazingly sweet and fun guy backstage

>Suffered numerous life threatening injuries but always comes back because his love of the profession

Name a wrestler as deserving as Steiner for wrestling hall of fame. He is a testament to the combination of out of ring charisma and in ring skill
>>
>>1330129
>Amazingly sweet and fun guy backstage

He made Ric Flair cry multiple times and was going to rip out DDP's eye in a fight

Rest is true tho
>>
File: 1460330658768.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1460330658768.gif
3MB, 200x150px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he_PBX47zTo
>>
>>1330139
Ric Flair cries when he gets a KitKat without a wafer in it.
>>
>>1330139
Good, fuck Ric Flair

And I love DDP but that's what you get when you jump a guy from behind
>>
File: 1463293962803.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463293962803.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>1330139
HE'S A YELLOW OLD BASTARD
>>
>>1330139

>He made Ric Flair cry multiple times

I am okay with this.
>>
>>1327400

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI
>>
>cut that promo about fucking DDP's wife
>actually did

Big Based Booty Daddy
>>
>>1330129
He and Savage ruined the NWO.
>>
>>1331194
When did he ever fuck Kim?
>>
>>1330313
source?
>>
>>1330139
Doesn't change anything about what I said about steiner
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3_cUxzLBSQ
>>
Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD9SXH4T4Fc
>>
>>1333491
Holy fucking shit

He's so fucking funny and seems legit scary and unstable
>>
"All you gotta do is separate your hips and put your ass out, and the daddy will make you pass out"
>>
>>1331186
You are doing god's work brother.
>>
>>1330313
The best ever was when Buff did a parody of Scott, and Scott didn't like it so he beat the fuck out of Buff in their match
>>
File: bcc69454eac485edf75e5c84a9ffef4f.jpg (461KB, 1849x982px) Image search: [Google]
bcc69454eac485edf75e5c84a9ffef4f.jpg
461KB, 1849x982px
>>1333491
>Those last promos with Bully Ray
>>
>>1327379
HoF When?

His speech will literally remember as the best speech ever
>>
>>1334415
Never because HHH and his favorite wrestler
>>
>>1334415
Now that they've retconned Hogan, there's no reason to put him in, but Aitch hates him.

They should just have an uncensored induction. Air it only once at like 3AM the night after the RAW after Mania or something. Induct Scott, Chyna, Benoit and Sid and just be done with it.
>>
>>1334372

Lol. That happened to Buff twice in his career. Buff cut a promo on Macho Man that Bischoff (I think?) Wrote, and Macho thought Buff was shooting on him. So Macho kicked the living shit out of him.
>>
>>1334415

Much like Dynamite Kid, any induction is going to be posthumous. Too much chance he might actually show up otherwise.
>>
>>1334415
He is still burying the McMahons in shoot interviews and recently rejected a Legends contract

So never
>>
steiner is too good for the PG era.
>>
So is he ass much of an asshole IRL as his persona? He just seemed like such a fucking over-aggessive roid raged jerk on TV that it seems impossible for him to actually be a decent person.
>>
>>1330313
Fuck he actually punched him for real, the absolute madman
>>
>>1335916
He's nasty if you get on his bad side but he acts like a normal person most of the time. There are some videos like that around if you want to look them up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXqcEg5tyWU
>>
>>1330129
Can't honestly. Steiner is amazing. You forgot:

>mortal enemy is ultimate wrestling cancer Hulk Hogan/Terry Bollela
>>
>>1334711
>rejected a Legends contract
Based Scott
>>
>>1335985
>a man who owns a restaurant
>>
>>1333491

>"I would be afraid if I was dressing as a hamburger"

Oh God imagine him feuding with Owens.
>>
>>1335985
>Hardee's owner
BASED SCOTT
>>
>>1333491

Steiner is a freaking legend.
>>
>>1336045
Actually he owns a Shoney

http://www.shoneys.com/scott-steiner-brings-a-new-shoneys-to-acworth-ga/
>>
File: charmed12.jpg (9KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
charmed12.jpg
9KB, 245x180px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbFSsQFY3QM
>>
>>1334542
Steiner has talked about the Legends contracts and says that the paper you have to sign is basically illegal as a contract, and that he currently makes more money off "Scott Steiner" than he would with an annual Legends payment.

The Steiner Bros would go in there, once they are dead, for sure. But there is no way the WWE HoF will still be around when both of them have died.
>>
>>1336083
dawwwww. Lil Scott is such a sweetheart.

Kind of shows that all promotions all the time have relied upon the older guys with nothing to prove helping the young guys out. Scott couldn't cut a promo for shit there - he's so polite, and fucks up Rule 1 by having his back to camera.

Nowadays, fans would whine about how an old geezer went over him and "buried" him because he beat him with a chain. And then they'd moan he can't cut a promo.

This shit takes time and Steiner lived his life in the industry and got to the top in the 90s BECAUSE he had enough time to practice, and get good, without a worldwide audience scrutinising him.
>>
>>1336059
Shoneys sucks
>>
File: steiner.jpg (14KB, 307x383px) Image search: [Google]
steiner.jpg
14KB, 307x383px
God I wish he would get back in WWE
He could pretend to be toned down and humble, and then first chance he gets he would snatch a mic and go full-on Big Poppa Pump calling out everyone and anyone!
The amount of traumatized children and ass-ravaged soccer moms would likely blow a hole in the roof of the building!
>>
>>1339071
He's too old now.

I mean don't get me wrong, he's still muscular as shit, and could probably still tear out DDP's eye (yoga or no yoga) but I don't think he can put on that much of a good match anymore.
>>
>>1344164
Manager!
>>
>>1344285
WWE is never giving Steiner a live [fuckin'] mic.
>>
>>1344297
This. WCW only did it because they were scared shitless of the dude.

>tfw no freaks
>tfw no peaks
>>
Scott Steiner can be summed up in one sentence. Million dollar body with a ten cent brain.
>>
File: fuckroman.png (316KB, 800x605px) Image search: [Google]
fuckroman.png
316KB, 800x605px
>>1328940
jesus christ that screw driver was vicious
>>
>>1345828
He's actually pretty smart desu.
>>
Anybody got a link where he beats the shit out of buff Bagwell
>>
>>1345828
He was a college educated man and he had to dumb himself down for the redneck trailer park trash who were the fans in the territories he mainly worked. You got worked brother.
>>
>>1331186
The possible outcomes are:

Steiner>Kurt
Steiner>Joe
Joe>Steiner (counts as half as Joe has a 25% chance at best if they were 1 on one)
Joe>Kurt
Kurt>Joe
No Kurt>Steiner cause he wont even try

this gives a 4:3:2 so Steiner has a 44.4% chance, Joe 33.3%chance and Kurt 22.2%chance
>>
>>1345923
darn I shoulda counted Steiner>Joe as 1.5 by the same logic as the 0.5.

it's actually 5:3:2, so Steiner has 50%, Joe 30, Kurt 20
>>
Daily reminder that Scott is educated more than most wrestlers.

He's not dumb, you're just dumb for thinking he's dumb.
>>
>>1345869
>desu
Pick a language and stick with it. If you wanna jap-chat, go full tilt so I can just keep scrolling.
>>1345913
He got a free ride on a wrestling scholarship to one of the bigger wrestling universities....in the 80's. I'd love to see his academic records, I'm sure he was in the top half of his graduating class.
>>
>>1345929
>there are now people who never browsed in the moot days
a sad realisation
>>
>>1336041
Oh, man. The keks!
>>
>>1345929

>doesn't know basic shit about 4chan, like word filters and how to make a trip

lmao, check out this retard
>>
>>1345929
Hey dude, write 2bh in a post, but with a t instead of a 2.
>>
>>1345866
During one of the two "2hrs of Scott Steiner Stories" videos on youtube, I think someone says that this was the first ever use of the Steiner Screwdriver.

talk about creating an instant legend move.
>>
File: professor_steiner.jpg (62KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
professor_steiner.jpg
62KB, 960x640px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3_cUxzLBSQ

I would still be watching TNA if they didn't get rid of him.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.