[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't they just bring this guy back? even as a part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: JRPHOTO2[1].jpg (267KB, 900x1059px) Image search: [Google]
JRPHOTO2[1].jpg
267KB, 900x1059px
why don't they just bring this guy back? even as a part timer he's been known to train other announcers.

JBL+JR would be great JBL is clearly on his way to being the new King.

he's given so much for the business and to this day phrases everything carefully when he talks about WWE, there's no real reason for the bridge to be so torched.
>>
He has fucking Bells Paulsy you fucking mark

Him and Jerry Lawler need to fucking hit the bricks!
>>
Vince hates JR
>>
>>1322066
this he would of lost his position on commentary in 99 but Austin and Rock demanded him to be brought back
>>
>>1322063
he's a commentator/play by play guy, who gives a shit what he looks like?
>>
>>1322060
>>1322060
because he is shit now. have you listened to his podcast? all those impresions and going on about the most retarded things. the fat fuck has had too much bbq sauce
>>
>>1322060

Same old BS threads.

> Did they?
> What's his problem: PUNK / CORNETTE / RUSSO
> Divas fap
> TMZ
> ...

If you google why he left, there, you got the answer. Also, why would he wanted to go back? Have Vince screaming to him like he does to Cole?
>>
Because he actually comments on what's happening and doesn't really enjoy Vince screaming in his ear all the time telling him what to say.
>>
>>1322387
Fuck off to reddit
>>
>>1322414

Easy, paleolithic boy
>>
>>1322060
>why don't they just bring this guy back?
because of some peacock bullshit by vince that if he were to rehire him it would show that he was wrong about whatever the exact details of the shit that went down were.

and vince is essentially using him as a scape goat to show a sort of pretend power to his employees that no matter what if something fucks up they can get fired.
>>
>>1322060
He doesn't want to come back. JR was fired over some bullshit, and he wasn't happy about. WWE has reached out to him several times to return (Raw 1000th episode) and he told them to fuck off.
>>
They treated him like a piece of shit
>>
>>1322490
JR was there long after Raw 1000, he came back for the RAW 20th anniversary to commentate the main event. Vince was just looking for an excuse to get rid of him and he did with the Flair shit, he hasn't been asked to come back
>>
>>1322078
Sauce?
>>
Vince should try to suck JR off until he cums BBQ sauce into his chin cleft.
>>
>>1325131
>J.R.: I was really apprehensive about WrestleMania XV. I think both of the guys that were in the main event that night independently went to Mr. McMahon and requested I do their match.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/archive/jrwm
>>
He works for New Japan.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.