[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ YOU SAY THAT YOU'VE TRAVELED ALL ACROSS THE WORLD? WELL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Big Dog Talks.jpg (127KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
Big Dog Talks.jpg
127KB, 575x323px
AJ
YOU SAY THAT YOU'VE TRAVELED ALL ACROSS THE WORLD?
WELL MY FIST TRAVELED ALL ACROSS YOUR FACE LAST NIGHT
BELIEVE THAT
>>
why is everybody so awful on the mic at wwe
>>
Ambrose and Jericho now have the highest betting odds going into Money in the Bank

No fucking way is anyone else winning the briefcase especially not Owens or Zayn
>>
File: allenjones.jpg (107KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
allenjones.jpg
107KB, 500x500px
>>1321901
DELETE THIS
>>
>>1321906
So HYPE for when Jericho wins Money in the Bank?
>>
>>1321906
Cesaro would be legit to be honest familia.
>>
>>1321921

He might beat Miz tomorrow, so he's definitely not winning MitB.
>>
>>1321906
>Jericho wins MitB
Based JeriGOAT must save us
>>
>>1321904
the indies never prided promos all that much so the darlings don't have much practice
Roman sucks
AJ somehow never picked it up despite years of being on TV wrestling
>>
>>1321904
WWE creative team are a bunch of baboons that have never spoken to another person
>>
no one is allowed tto improvise and none of these people are actors
>>
>>1321904
because creative are retarded and suck. 80% of why the WWE is so shit. ISIS needs to drop a nuke on all of them.
>>
AJ
I THOUGHT THE CLUB WOULD ALWAYS BACK YOU UP?
BUT NOW YOU SUCK!
>>
Roman, it was I... who didn't want none
>>
>>1321904
Whenever anyone's in the ring now doing a promo, even though they look at each other you can tell they're talking to the audience,and slowly for some reason. It just doesn't feel real.

Even with it being heavily scripted now you think they'd be better actors.
>>
>>1321904
There's about a half dozen people who can talk without sounding ridiculous or like they're about to shit their pants. One less so now that Cody is gone though
>>
>>1321904
Terrible script, everything being micromanaged, hostile crowds and being one slip up away from either being in the next botchamania or deviating and getting shitcanned probably don't help in conjunction.
>>
>>1321901
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1321942
Pretty much this. Enzo and Cass/New Day are AT LEAST refreshing because they have a lot of creative control. Everyone else on the roster gets to draw from the shitcan produced by a staff of 15 WWE fan-fiction writers OR a geriatric Vince.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.