[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remember the good old days guys? the chi threads, the bruce threads,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: asp-poster.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
asp-poster.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
remember the good old days guys?
the chi threads, the bruce threads, the parkour threads...
>>
>>1318507
Yes.
>>
File: wut.jpg (33KB, 350x225px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
33KB, 350x225px
>>1318507
>asp-poster.jpg
What fight is this and what does the guy on the left practice?
>>
Link to parkour threads?
>>
File: beato luchador.png (88KB, 1416x680px) Image search: [Google]
beato luchador.png
88KB, 1416x680px
>>1318945
>>
>>1318507
how are those even related to WWE and the WWE universe?

Tell us what you really think of RVD
>>
How did the wrestling faggotry come to be?
>>
>>1318973
They got kicked off of /sp/, and it turns out /sp/ posters are a lot worse than the mandrama fans that were on /asp/ already
>>
>>1319108
We need to kick them out of here, it would be better for the both of us, they'll get there own board and /asp/ will go back to the way it should be
>>
I'm so sorry /asp/ies. WWE fans are mostly spastics.
>>
File: based genki sudo.jpg (108KB, 630x443px) Image search: [Google]
based genki sudo.jpg
108KB, 630x443px
>>1318935
thats based genki sudo anon, he practices freestyle,but has since become a hip hop dancer
>>
I would relax if I were you. Considering the main wrestling company has decided to alienate the majority of its fans, in a couple of years there won't be wrestling threads anymore.
>>
>>1321795
>start watching Genki Sudo vs. Albert Kraus
>this nigga walks out with a mask and body armor
>there's instrumental hard techno music playing
>he starts dancing around with his body armor before he gets into the ring
>fight starts
>he starts dancing in the ring while fighting his opponent
>>
What's /asp/? I thought this was /wwe/?

This is our board, cucks. Be thankful we put up with your continued presence here.
>>
>>1321795
This guy lives up to his first name, he's genki as fuck. I watched his highlight reel and he was so lively I was entertained throughout the whole thing.
>>
>>1323104
you might also like mayhem miller before he became a crazy weirdo
>>
>>1323150
>before he became a crazy weirdo
Is that when he does Bully Beatdown?
Because it looks like a big act that he just has fun doing.
>>
>>1323413
no bully beatdown is just a reality show he hosted, the only acting in it were the bullies and the nerds. the bullies were paid stunt actors who were offered the actual money prize in the cage

no miller had trouble with the law and with every promotion he was in. recently he came in 25lbs overweight to his fight weigh-in
>>
>>1318973
The same way that europe got flooded with migrants
>>
>>1321808
pls explain
>>
yup, i fondly remember the days when this board wasn't 75% cm punk/kevin owens shitposting and hourly pedo-mod spam and dudes pretending they're kevin nash

an hiro has a lot to answer for
>>
>>1324068
>an hiro has a lot to answer for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywXWaZv5I0U
>>
>in half a year fucktards from /sp/ destroyed one of my favorite board

it hurts.
it really hurts
>>
>>1318507
The dead board days?
>>
File: 1456428661950.png (398KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1456428661950.png
398KB, 1136x640px
>>1324147
>>
>>1323915
Apt analogy, anon
>>
>>1324147
bettwer a slow board than the malignant tumor of memes it is now
>>
>>1324897
It's funny because you compared it to cancer.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.