[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Big Cass looking strong against Dudleys, Bubba working the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: midlife crisis.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
midlife crisis.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>Big Cass looking strong against Dudleys, Bubba working the crowd like a champ
>Bore-on wins in a no dq match using just a low blow and his finisher
>"Tornado Tag Match" that was no dq and NOTHING happened that would even make it so outside of Gallows taking a ring bell and not even using it, boring match overall
>Based Rusev on the interview and in the match, great accolade and we finally have a US champ that isn't shit again
>New Day is probably the most over thing in the company, better match than I expected too
>Fatal 4 Way was the best match on the card by a long shot, though the finish was a bit predictable if you watched RAW
>Dean vs Jericho was a boring shitfest and drained the crowd out of any reactions, finish was good though
>skipped womens match
>Main Event was Roman looking strong against AJ, Gallows and Anderson, kicking out of multiple finishers, not giving a shit about chair shots or anything. Predictable but still fucking shit
>Seffs return was good but it could be better if his music hit just for the bigger pop

Overally, I rate it 8/10. Surprisingly a good PPV, one of the best WWE ones I watched lately. Still, some finishes were shit but that's just WWE.
>>
Didn't watch the pre-show because who cares.
>Boring opening tag match with right result
>Glorified squash match for the US title which is exactly what it should be
>Okay tag titles match
>Really good IC title match
>Boring as fuck Asylum match until the last few mins
>Dreadful women's match (I had high hopes for this one too)
>Main event best match of the night by far, great work by both men especially Styles bumping like a madman
>Did not expect to see based Rollins so that was a nice surprise

7/10
>>
Would've loved to hear Seth's music hit. Could've has the music and tirantron hit, then have Seth come in through the crows. Entrance pop would've muted the ambush pop.

I was pleasantly surprised as well, except for Roman fucking no-selling like fifteen chairshots, two Style's Clashes – one of which was on a chair – and a Phenomenal Forearm. Ambrose/jericho was boring until based tacks.
>>
>>1317166
I was really disappointed by the women's match too. Don't know what the fuck happened. Charlotte and Natalya usually have good matches.
>>
>>1317229
Don't know if it was nerves or they just didn't know how to put together a good women's match.

The ending was awful too. Dana looked gross in that outfit and her trying to do the strut about 20 times was embarrassing.
>>
>>1317229
>>1317238

It's nice to know women's wrestling is finally on par with men's wrestling, as in..

>it's about as dull most of the time and has dumb storyline shit
>>
>>1317261
The biggest problem was that they made NO attempt to pretend it wasn't going to be a Dusty finish, if it was "If someone interferes, Charlotte loses the title" that's fine, but since it was "If Ric shows up, Charlotte loses the title", it was just a question of who would come out and interfere on Ric's behalf.
>>
>>1317271
It really should have ended clean whether it was Charlotte or Natalya winning. Dirty finishes are so overused, even more so in women's matches.
>>
>>1317095
Didn't see big Cass match
Ziggler jobs to a low blow
Didn't care for Rusev v. Kalisto.
Tornado Tag match was a mess. Glad Gallows and Anderson won tho. Fuck the Usos.
Fatal Four Way ruled for the most part. A great match ruined by typical WWE bullshit.
Jericho and Ambrose zzz...zzz...zzz literally a cage match with props over it.
Women's Title match had a dumb finish. Not surprising.
AJ v Reigns was okay. AJ took too many bumps and the ending sucked. Rollins coming out post-match and blessing Reigns w/ Haitch's finisher was cool.

Overall, this had the potential to be great. Last month's PPV was better.
>>
>>1317095
>Dudleyz jobbing to le giant promo botcher

Absolutely disgusting
2/10 would not stream
>>
File: Nakamura-King-599x370 (1).png (320KB, 599x370px) Image search: [Google]
Nakamura-King-599x370 (1).png
320KB, 599x370px
My review of the matches and ppv is as follows
>Big cass is a fucking beast and a future singles star when he eventually leaves enzo.
>I like Baron Corbin but this match was terrible. But i didnt expect much from a pre-show match
>Tag team match with anderson and gallows vs the usos was nothing more than a glorified smackdown match. So far the show was bad
>Rusev murdered Kalisto which was the turning point for the entire ppv.
>New day beats Vaudevillains in a decent match. Nothing more than a exhibition of storytelling with less to no great spots. Still decent and i can't wait for enzo and cass to be the ones to beat new day.
>Fatal 4 way was incredible. It was an amazing display of 4 talents that have been used properly the last 2 months and it showed that even if you have many spots you can still tell a great story around it.
>Dean vs jericho is criminally underrated. It's not near the excitement of the fatal 4 way but it did show that WWE is slowly but steadily moving away from the PG era. It was a slow match but the last minutes made me feel like it was worth it.
>Womens match was pretty well worked by the talent but again just culminated in a shitty story.
>Main event was an insanely high paced match with spot after spot after spot. Aj looked strong af and Roman put on his best performance in years. Roman kicking out of the styles clash 2 times was the only thing i could complain about.
>Rollins return was underwhealming. They could have made his return a career making pop but decided to not queue his music to make it more dull. Seth will probably stay heel and still not using the high flying moves that he is capable of.

Overall i'd give the PPV an 8/10. Some incredible matches that were held down by alot of terrible waste of time.
>>
>>1317501

First thing you do when you come back from a knee injury is do a phoenix splash off the top rope.
>>
File: 1463204804586.jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463204804586.jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
I would have rearranged some of the matches. I wouldn't have put that Asylum match right after the IC Fatal Four Way. I think that is something I would have put on a bit closer to the opening of the show, cause the ending of that match got people pumped. Which would have been a good lead in to the Tornado Tag Match or the F4W.

All and all, a decent PPV. Way better than last year's Extreme Rules. Good fucking lord. Last year's almost made me stop watching again.
>>
File: reallynigga.jpg (45KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
reallynigga.jpg
45KB, 500x282px
>>1317501
>WWE is slowly but steadily moving away from the PG era
>>
>>1317527
She's so pretty
>>
>>1317501
>>1317527
Jericho probably insisted on the tacs.
>>
>>1317238
>or they just didn't know how to put together a good women's match.

Did you not watch them at Takeover? Or even Roadblock?
>>
>>1325051
Overrated by betas. 2 stars at best
>>
>>1322172
The lack of boobs though.
>>
>>1325100
Meh. Fine by me
>>
>>1325075
>fearing vaginas
>>
>>1325119
>worshipping vaginas
Im just being real
>>
>>1325121
Sure you are, beta-boi.
>>
>>1325145
Have sex, Reddit
>>
>>1325164
I don't post on that site so I don't care about it. Too bad you can't say the same.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.