[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Looked strong on RAW and Smackdown >On the cover of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: asylum.jpg (167KB, 1440x779px) Image search: [Google]
asylum.jpg
167KB, 1440x779px
>Looked strong on RAW and Smackdown
>On the cover of the Extreme Rules Poster
>Has his own gimmick match
>Has his own graphic for said gimmick match

Yet I still think Jericho is going over, Vince wouldn't go THIS far to bury Dean, would he?
>>
>>1309911
I can't wait for the aftermath on /asp/ of the superior dad to bury le lunatic
>>
;^)
>>
>>1309911
>Vince wouldn't go THIS far to bury Dean, would he?
Sure hope so
>>
>>1309911
You're forgetting Vince once had a 5 man tag where the losing team dressed in B-Ball Jerseys of the team who took the arena they were going to use
>>
Pshhh no way, Vince isn't that butthurt
>>
>>1309925
reminder that vince is trying desperately to beat it into the crowd's head that dean will never ever beat roman while he's still breathing
>>
le 50/50 booking
time for based jericho to bury deanetty
>>
I don't want to live in a world where a has-been like Jericho is allowed to win a major PPV match against new talent.
>>
>>1310176
You already do
>>
>>1309911
>On the cover of the Extreme Rules Poster
it's just to break up Romans streak
>>
>>1310176

jericho is always willing to put the new guys over

its vince that wants to bury ambrose, cus ambrose is no charisma, boring gimmick, terrible """""""""""""""wrestler"""""""""""

ambrose is literally just 'le crazy man' meme that doesnt actually do anything crazy
>>
>>1310186
Which streak? Roman wasn't in the poster for Payback.
>>
>>1310007
>Rusev and Lana
>AJ Styles and the Club
>Sting
>The Invasion Angle
>D-Bry in the RR 2014
>The absurd fine for Batista for Blading, and not just that but handing out fines for everyone involved with the match
>The Firing of Del Rio
>This >>1310000
>Huckster and Nacho Man
>Self Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior
>Montreal Screwjob
Need I go on?
>>
Jericho is going to win because there are no other heels for Dean to wrestle if he wins
>>
>>1310354
Dorito?

Plus next PPV is MITB anyway
>>
>>1310376
Why the fuck would Del Rio care about Dean?
>Mitb
I doubt Dean is going to be in the mitb match let alone win it
>>
>make inferno match for Kane
>kane has a 1-4 w/l record for inferno matches
>makes the Punjabi prison match for The Great Khali
>Khali no showed the first one, and then lost the second one

I genuinely want to believe Dean would win..but the history isn't exactly on his side for custom gimmick matches
>>
>>1310393
why in the world would you doubt Dean is going to be in the MITB match?
>>
If only every WWE feud besides of Cena/Ramen/Taker/Lesnar didn't go the way of 50/50 booking these days

it doesn't help any side of the feud, fuck
>>
My DeA+n is going to bury that light up grandpa, and run in during the main event to reveal that he was the leader of the Whacky Club the whole time. Cap this.
>>
>>1310518
Because Vince hates Dean, as apparent by having the worst match on WM32's card.
>>1310526
Even Brock v Taker was 50/50 to get muh rubber match.
>>
>>1310624
Worst is a gross exaggeration. Underwhelming is the term you were looking for.

Besides, that botch-ridden triple threat for the Womens title was the worst match on the card.
>>
>>1310631
Prepare for fat smarks defending womens wrestling in a few minutes

>>1310624
Taker/Lesnar was still enjoyable for what it was as it was two people with one of the highest powerlevels in wrestling history. It didn't hurt them much either. But giving someone relatively young and still developing constant 50/50 feuds it ruins their image and fans stop supporting them when they see them lose all the time.
>>
>>1310631
The Women's title match was boring. Dean v Brock was more boring.
>>
File: 1406451623917.jpg (56KB, 353x334px) Image search: [Google]
1406451623917.jpg
56KB, 353x334px
>>1310635
>Muh NXT wimmin
>>
>>1310631
>>1310635
The thing with Dean v Brock was Dean has so little meaningful offense that it made him look retarded for asking for this match.
I knew Brock was going win (even though he has not appeared once since then for no reason) but I at the very least expected Dean to do SOMETHING to Brock that made him seem like a threat.
Instead it was just more Brock spamming Supplexes, and then Dean did a Dirty Deeds on some chairs, and blew smoke in Brock's face.
I know it's PG era WWE, but come on, let Brock bleed a bit FFS especially so Dean doesn't look like a retard. Guess what? He did
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.