[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems like everyone on this board dislikes Krav Maga and systema

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

It seems like everyone on this board dislikes Krav Maga and systema

I was just wondering what specifically makes them bad, I can see how they would be fighting memes.
>>
>>1306975
>It seems like everyone on this board dislikes Krav Maga and systema
Krav Maga has actually recently gotten more respect around these parts.
But Systema is still pretty much considered a joke around here.
>>
>>1307005
If it got respect lately it's because the actual martial artists left and were replaced by WWE fan demographic.
>>
>>1307025
No, /asp/ is just learning that it's about the training methods, not the arts themselves.
There was also an anon who's trained Krav Maga that had good training methods who pitched in a while ago.
>>
>>1307137
>No, /asp/ is just learning that it's about the training methods, not the arts themselves.
This. Painting is painting whether it's taught by a university professor, elementary school teacher, a community center volunteer, or self taught with video lessons from arts colleges.
>>
>>1306975
>Virgin fight
>anime
kys
>>
>>1306975
>I was just wondering what specifically makes them bad, I can see how they would be fighting memes.
Admitting you do not know is the first step to obtaining knowledge.
Asking questions is the second step.
>>
>>1306975
>Krav Maga
Is ok for self defence,
>systema
Is full of woo. Some stuff is legit but why would you want to learn some half assed crap.
>>
>>1308511
>Is full of woo. Some stuff is legit but why would you want to learn some half assed crap.
The self-defense focus helps sport fighters break out of the rule set. And where else are you going to learn knife disarms?
If you do Kickboxing or Muay Thai and an opening for a knee to the front of the torso comes up, you train to deliver a knee, but that's an opening for a kick to the groin.
>>
>>1308429
Why would I ask a question I already know the answer to?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.