[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's gonna be the next to complete a Grand Slam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: grandslamwwe.jpg (89KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
grandslamwwe.jpg
89KB, 900x506px
Who's gonna be the next to complete a Grand Slam?

Hard Mode: No BMJ
>>
Obviously Seth
>>
How far off is Rollins?
>>
>>1304665
IC title
>>
SETH
FREAKING
ROLLINS, MAGGLES
>>
WTF, is a Grand Slam? Are you asking what wrestler's like to order from Denny's?
>>
>>1304664
>>1304665
I'd really like Seth slotting into the IC Scene considering the quality of competition and matches that could come about with him as either Face or Heel. He's also the easy answer to OP's question.
Dean's a future grand slam, I think. He has more of a chance of missing out on the tag belts than the WWEWHC, though.
>>
>>1304665
Seth needs the IC.
For the record, Roman needs the US and the IC and Dean needs the Tag and the WWEWHC.
>>
>>1304666
When did he have the us title?
>>
>>1304675
2015 at Summerslam
>>
>>1304675
>>
>>1304675
Remember when Jon Stewart bitchslapped BMJ with a steel chair?

Yeah, me neither.
>>
>>1304671
>tfw no Dean-Mitch Tag Team champs.
>>
>>1304679
>>1304678
>>1304676

Oh shit. I totally forgot about that.
>>
Rollins or Orton. Both only need one more title (IC and US)
>>
File: Zack-Ryder.gif (40KB, 360x380px) Image search: [Google]
Zack-Ryder.gif
40KB, 360x380px
>>1304663
WOO WOO WOO, one belt away, you know it.
>>
>>1304678
>his title reign did nothing but serve to rob us of the USOC for a few weeks

At least he looked cool with both belts, I guess.

>>1304686
>the one-tight look
>>
>>1304669
18+ please
>>
So, who's all one away?

>BMJ (IC Title)
>Rollins (IC Title)
>Orton (US Title)
>Trips (US Title)
>Ryder (WWEWHC)

Anybody else?
>>
>LOCKS
BMJ
Seff
Deanetty
Ramen

>MAYBE
Ryder
Orton
Sheamus
>>
File: laughing slag.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
laughing slag.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>1304698
>Ryder
>maybe
>>
File: CShPW9EUEAAdGCw.jpg (28KB, 432x407px) Image search: [Google]
CShPW9EUEAAdGCw.jpg
28KB, 432x407px
>Seth would have been Grand Slam if Triple H went with the original idea and Seth was gonna beat Ryback for the IC title and would have 3 matches on NoC
>>
>>1304705
>RECORD LOW
>3 championships

No
>>
>>1304703
>Implying WWE won't have Zack roll-up the champ after an interference from Mr. Money in the Bank just so that he can get immediately laid out and lose the title to the cash-in
>>
>>1304705
sauce?
>>
>>1304714
I can't believe it's not real Creative!
>>
File: 1431980691289.jpg (172KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1431980691289.jpg
172KB, 650x366px
>>1304711

Despite the ratings, they kept Seth a pretty big part of RAW during his entire reign. They obviously see something in the kid. If they felt like he was at fault for any reason, his ass would have gotten bopped by John Cena in a second.
>>
>>1304705
Jesus, I LIKE Seff and that would've been horrible, fuck, him taking the US away from Cena was pretty bad already.
>>
>>1304715

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/huge-title-plans-nixed-for-seth-rollins-by-top-wwe-official/

Reason was Trips didn't want to put too much strain on Seth. Given Seth's style, I could see the concern.
>>
>>1304717
>booked like horse shit
>why are the ratings dropping?
WWE is so stupid. When they had Rollins, they feuded him with people like Kane, and now that they have AJ, Roman is the too guy.
>>
>>1304729
Top*
>>
>>1304685
Orton has already been IC champion, he defended it in that GOAT match agaisnt Cactus Jack.
>>
>>1304741
Orton needs US, not IC.
>>
>>1304714
You know that actually sounds like something interesting.
>>
>>1304687
It was a phase.
>>
>>1304729
Bryan got bokked like shit too and he didnt tank the ratings.
>>
>>1304717
>>1304729
>>1304750
Bryan was a phenomenon on a cultural level. You can't really compare, of course he'd bring in the ratings.
In defense of Seth, though, the product was fucking shit all-over whilst he was champ. Though, he was a pretty shit champ to cap it all off.
>>
Ryder
>>
Dolph has a chance he needs the tag team belt even though he got it when he was in the spirit squad
>>
>Kofi is only one away.
I suddenly really wanna see this.
>>
>>1304663
>Cena
I know he needs the IC Title to become a Grand Slam Champion but the problem is that he is above the title. He doesn't need it for credibility.
>>
>>1304686
>tfw it happens one day
>the whole crowd goes fucking nuts
>romanempire.jpeg
>roman reigns comes down with a money in the bank title match
>kills Zack Ryder
>JBL cheekily says "Zack ryder is a Grand Slam Champion, which is more than most wrestlers can say!"
>no rematch clause
>he's written out

one of these days, wwe is gonna punish the wrong talent for getting over with out permission and it's gonna bite them in the ass in a way that's gonna ruin them
>>
>>1304694

HHH got it with the European Championship.

18+ for God's sake.
>>
>>1305011
well it's not like the european championship really accounted for much in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>1305015

Still counts for a handful of Attitude Era guys.

J Hardy
HBK
Angle
Jericho
Christian
Edge
>>
>>1304694
Ziggy needs the tag belt
>>
>>1305007
When that happens you can bet your ass that the people will burn the arena down to the ground.
>>
>>1305032
Dog Ziggler won it through the Spirit Squad.
>>
>>1305059
Wouldn't Cena also quit if that happens since he's Zack's friend and the reason why he's staying is because Zack's staying
>>
>>1305059
that's a thing that I really can't imagine seeing, I'd love to see it happen, but with all the shit wwe has done in the past 3 years and the fans still not retaliating, I just can;t see it
>>
>>1305066
Don't know never heard about this before. Probably be like what happened with Bret Hart and the screwjob. Just like Hart back then a lot of wrestlers and legends think very highly about Ryder so I bet they would walk out maybe if that happens.
>>1305073
>Brooklyn
>Ryder vs [Insert Wrestler]
>Ryder wins barely and can hardly move
>"RYDER IS A GRAND SLAM CHAMP MAGGLE"
>Brooklyn is blowing off the roof
>Roman's music plays
>"Roman Reigns is cashing in his MitB"
>Samoan drop, Roman is not going to waste a spear or Superman Punch on him (MAKE HIM LOOK STONK DAMMINT!)
>1 2 3 New Champ
>Broski Uprising
>>
>>1305101
Have they ever said "X IS A GRAND SLAM CHAMPION AH LOVE IT MAGGLE" right when it happens?

I figured it wasn't the kinda thing that gets acknowledged on TV right at the moment.
>>
>>1305158
Not really, but knowing JBL he'll probably do that just because.
>>
>>1305062
But they don't acknowledge that.
>>
What would be neat would be having a heel win MITB while a face is champ and then book a Ryder vs face champ on Raw with the same type of setting that Ryder Vs Sheamus match had years ago then have the heel come down and distract the face so Zack can get a roll up victory then have the tweener cash in and take the title off Zack. You get Zack a grand slam, you keep the old champ looking strong, and you give the heel the belt and a storyline where he can say the original champ doesn't get a rematch because he lost it to Ryder and not him.
>>
>>1304755
>Seff as champion
>6 MAN TAG MATCH PLAYA with Kane and Beeg vs Random Faces
>it's the main event of RAW

This happened way too often and it's not surprising the ratings went down
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.