[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think he felt bad or laughed in private when Bryan retired?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: CHRISTLIKEHUNTER.jpg (32KB, 609x487px) Image search: [Google]
CHRISTLIKEHUNTER.jpg
32KB, 609x487px
Do you think he felt bad or laughed in private when Bryan retired? He cut that promo burying midgets as B+ players who couldn't keep up and it was 100% true.
>>
It's funny how much heat Trips got for Vince's awful booking decisions.

Trips has zero issues with small guys, see NXT.

It's Vince that thinks his champ must look really really strong
>>
>>1304161
>Triple H
>Conscience
He was fine
>>
>As Bryan recalls, he and Levesque almost brawled backstage after Levesque called short a match Bryan was supposed to win because Bryan was dealing with an injury.
>“Usually I don’t get super angry, and when I do it’s barely visible,”
>“This time, I was furious and I let everyone know it. When I walked through the curtain, I yelled, ‘What the fuck is that all about. That’s fucking bullshit!’ ‘You need to calm down,’ responded Triple H, who had been communicating with the doctor over the headset and called for the match to be stopped. ‘No, you need to calm the fuck down,’ I replied. We were up in each other’s faces and both ready to fight.”
>>
>>1304196
I wonder how Trips would have lived down getting rekt by a miget
>>
>>1304161
you guys should be happy that trips and the wwe doctor saved daniel cryan from becoming benoit 2.0
>>
>>1304196
Top kek Trips would've floored that little vanilla midget. Bryan is like what 5' 9"? Kek these little wrestlers need to check themselves b4 they rekt themselves.
>>
>>1304209
Triple H is a pussy that was scared of Angle. All talk
>>
>>1304214
Same with Kevin Nash
>>
>>1304214

Yeah I remember a story from 2000 where Trips didn't feel that Angle would make a good champion based on his size. I believe it was Vince of all people who mockingly tried to goad Hunter into taking him down.
>>
>>1304214
>Pussy for being scared of Angle
>Won a gold medal with a broken freakin' neck
>Won fucking shoot wrestling matches with Lesnar
Kurt now is the only Kurt to not fear.
>>
>>1304214
Of course, he knows that Angle would kick his ass any day.
That didn't stop Eddie or Taker tho.
>>
>>1304224
>That didn't stop Eddie or Taker tho.
never heard either of those stories
>>
>>1304226
>"It happened with Eddie Guerrero and it was a pretty quick fight. Eddie was pretty frustrated at the time. As talented as he was, his body was breaking down. He was in a car accident in the early 200s, then he had to go to rehab to get himself straightened out. When he got out he was doing great, but was still struggling physically and mentally - his body just wasn't holding up. Working with him he was always yelling and screaming afterwards say I was too stiff and I needed to take better care of him. After a while I just said, 'Fuck it, Eddie, if you have a problem with me let's go right now.' The fight didn't last long. I got him in a front headlock and started choking him out. (Laughing) The funny this is, JBL, who likes to stir things up, later asked Eddie, 'Why would you try to double leg an Olympic Gold Medalist?'" "Because I'm stupid!"

>According to Kurt Angle's autobiography, Vince McMahon once jokingly jumped him backstage and took him down to the ground. After doing so, McMahon apparently reminded Angle of this fact every chance he got. He made sure Angle, and anyone else who would listen, knew that McMahon was the only person in WWE to ever take down the Olympic gold medalist.
>During one of the WWE airplane rides, Angle decided it was time to get his revenge. It was payback time. Unfortunately for Angle, things didn't exactly go as planned.
>As the story goes, Angle took McMahon down in the aisle of the plane. Because he did so, McMahon felt the need to jump on Angle every chance he got.
>One of the times McMahon and Angle were mixing it up, their scuffle inadvertently woke up a sleeping Undertaker. Undertaker, not knowing the two were just clowning around, allegedly grabbed Angle from behind and put him in a choke. According to several eye-witnesses, Undertaker basically choked Angle unconscious.
>>
>>1304227
>>1304226
Taker is like 7 inches taller then him tho. He also came at him from behind
>>
>>1304227
>making a sleeping Taker upset

sheeeit
>>
>>1304238
thats no excuse

i thought he was a olympic gold medalist
>>
>>1304246
Not alot you can do when you get jumped from behind and put in a chockhold by a man stronger than you. Your technical skills wont really do shit
>>
File: dasit.gif (2MB, 192x190px) Image search: [Google]
dasit.gif
2MB, 192x190px
>>1304227
>Because I'm stupid!
Based
>>
>>1304209
Didn't Chris Jericho beat Goldberg's ass?
>>
>>1304220
It was Pat Patterson, not Vince.
>>
>>1304196
Holy fucking shit, bring back Scott Steiner. These fags have watched too much Ricki lake.
>>
>>1304227
>Waking up The Dead Man
NOW YOU FUCKED UP
>>
>>1304280

>not

YOU'VE DONE IT NOW
>>
I may be the only person who thinks this, but I really think Trips is the most agreeable person you may ever meet. He is freindly with everybody and fiercely loyal, to a fault. He will stay loyal to those who were freindly to him and often it can sway his own judgment on other people and make him do things we wouldn't want to do because he wouldn't otherwise do.

Nowadays with a little bit of a leadership and authority role he seems to be quite friendly to people he screwed in the past, namely Bret Hart who talked about it on his own podcast just last week when he was doing the Payback PPV.

To be honest I wonder if most of the fucked up shit he's done in the past came from having the ear of Vince of Shawn at some point a little bit too much and wanting to please them as their friend or as a person he owed for giving him a chance.
>>
behind all the corporate BS, Triple H was probably ecstatic that Bryan had to retire.
He didn't want him taking his spot and no longer had to worry about it.
>>
>>1304299
>He didn't want him taking his spot and no longer had to worry about it.

Except for the fact that they both filled entirely different positions.
Trips primarily being an on-screen figure, DBry – at the time – an active wrestler.
Trips a villain, Bryan a Face.
They rolled into entirely different voids.
>>
>>1304304
And Bryan being the champion meant no one would want to see Triple H as it, which is why they waited to give the title to someone no one wanted to see and he would be cheered when winning it.
Politics 101.
>>
>>1304308
>Trips wanted the guy he heavily backs to get boo'd so he would be cheered
>and then promptly remove himself from TV so he couldn't bask in the afterglow of those cheers

This is new level of unsubstantiated tinfoil.
>>
>>1304313
Oh you mean the same Triple H that removed himself from TV so Reigns continued to get booed and will show up to face him at Summerslam to win the title back?
Open your eyes man.
>>
>>1304318
>Open your eyes man.

You really need to use your injury downtime more productively, Bray.
>>
>>1304196
Bryan was angry because Triple H called a match off despite himself finishing one with his quad torn off his leg.
>>
>>1304323
>>1304196

Triple H also stated about this incident that when he had blown his own quad, looking back at the incident, he wished somebody stood up and called off the match he was involved in.
>>
>Being sad because some vanilla midget retired
I don't get it
>>
>>1304266
Yes, took him to the ground and was going to choke him out
>>
>>1304161
I honestly believe he was crushed by it. He probably thinks about it from time to time and it haunts him.

He has known Bryan for many years going back to his first go-around in the WWE, and likely thought he could be one of the pillars of the company going into the end of the 2010 and beyond.

Even considering this
>>1304196
one could believe this strengthened their respect and friendship once some time had passed.
>>
>>1304170

i don't get why none of you fags can wrap your heads around the fact that to sell the idea that someone is a champion, they have to look strong. yes, sorry to ruin your wet dreams, but skinnyfat gyno having autists would never in a million years be able to beat haitch, orton and batista all in the same night, let alone at all. i'll bet over half of people who post here are in better shape than daniel boring and could kick his ass in a real fight. so how would he ever be believable as a champion wrestler? there's a reason it's called the World Heavyweight Championship.
>>
>>1304598
seeing as Bryan has an MMA backround I don't have much trouble believing he could beat Triple and Orton
>>
File: Cain-Velasquez_899_left70.png (452KB, 504x756px) Image search: [Google]
Cain-Velasquez_899_left70.png
452KB, 504x756px
>>1304598
this guy beat the fuck out of Brock Lesnar, he could beat the fuck out of the entire WWE roster, skinnyfat gyno having autists are the greatest fighters in the world, bodybuilders aren't.
>>
>>1304170
HHH doesn't book NXT nor is he in charge of hiring new talent.
>>
>>1304161

The Daniel Bryan special after he retired showed HHH close to tears backstage.

Sorry if that ruins your fanfiction, bro.
>>
>>1304598
>sorry to ruin your wet dreams
Because your wet dreams of large, muscular guys pounding your ass are so much better, right?
You can like whatever the fuck you want, but don't be a pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>1305570
>implying they didn't splice in footage of Haitch after he was told by Vince that he wasn't going over at WM32
>>
>>1304288
Underrated post
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.