[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you retards really believe they won't put AJ Styles over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_17.jpg (9KB, 121x171px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_17.jpg
9KB, 121x171px
do you retards really believe they won't put AJ Styles over at the extreme rules?

how retarded can you be for fucks sake?
>>
Emo faggot? Not a chance.
>>
Raymen rains hasn't lost clean ever. What makes you think it's gonna happen at at throwaway ppv like pg rules?
>>
>>1302611
he's not going to lose clean but he's going to lose. it's as clear as it can be.
>>
AJ looked stronger on RAW meaning Roman will go over.

Come on, you know this is true. WWE has not been surprising in that regard for a long time.
>>
>>1302604
Aj shitter isn't going to win anything except for the IC title.

Roman is dropping the belt at summerslam to Seth "baby dick" Rollins
>>
My bet is Balor and 'the Club' cost Styles the match. Keeps AJ and Roman both strong, sets up a feud that will keep wootists happy and keeps the belt on Reigns (not a good thing but clearly what Vince wants, also him getting 4 reigns in less than a year would be even worse so this run being long is probably the lesser evil)
>>
>>1302639
That's what I was hoping. That they set up the finn/Joe cage match just to make people less suspicious of him coming out.

Then at that match AJ will interfere and cost finn the match.
>>
I posted this in a fantasie booking thread a while ago. It's too late now, because it involves Payback being booked differently, though technically, what we got doesn't fuck it.

>Have Balor Club interfere, costing Styles the match
>Styles goes off to feud with Club, while Roman feuds with Zayn for the title
>Turns heel at PPV, cheating to beat Zayn
>Carries belt to SS, beaten by returning Face Rollins
>Following this feud, Reigns goes on a tirade, destroying guys on RAW and PPVs, leading up to RR
>Last guy eliminated by Ambrose
>Fast Lane: Reigns v Ambrose, for a shot against Rollins for the strap at Mania
>Reigns cheats, and is about to win, when the Rock's music hits, and the distraction leads to a school-boy rollup win for Dean
>Mania: Ambrose v Rollins / Reigns v Rock
>>
That's like saying if God could ever beat Vince.
>>
File: pajeet.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
>>1303198
You type like a pooinloo
>>
>>1302619

English language is so rich, but the way you express yourself just makes Homo erectus noises sound like Mozart.

You're the reason PG era exists and /asp/ has become the /b/ of wrestling.

Please, don't procreate.
>>
>>1303213
Stfu baby dick rider
>>
>>1303213
you upset tyler"baby dick" black?
>>
>>1303215
>>1303217

You don't need to go full Ryback.

I did understand at first you are dumb as fuck.
>>
File: 523552.jpg (36KB, 447x547px) Image search: [Google]
523552.jpg
36KB, 447x547px
>>1303224
Tyler "baby dick" upset that 90% of males except for chinks has bigger dicks than him.
>>
>implying meme farmer's strength and phenomenal liar won't lose clean to one spear
>>
>>1303148
nope nope nope
>>
>>1303286
AJ hitting the Clash on Ramen is legit a more impressive feat of strength than anything Reigns has ever done
>>
>>1303213
There is no small irony in your accusation of butchering the English language. I hope you're not a native speaker.
>>
>>1302615
This
>>
>>1302615
The whole feud has been booked surprisingly even really. Roman had the moment when he powerbombed him through the table and ran him out of the ring a couple of times. AJ got two out of three falls at Payback and left him laying on Raw.

>>1302639
>>1303059
SD ending seems to make that less likely. If Finn shows up he'll be aiming for Roman.

Most likely result: Super Reigns spears everything, ruining all the effort WWE has spent in this feud, and heel AJ gets the MitB next month.
>>
>>1302604
Reigns is retaining, turning heel to feud with returning Seth.

AJ is feuding with coming up Finn Balor.
>>
>>1305647
>Reigns is retaining, turning heel to feud with returning Seth.

Lad....
>>
Make
Roman
Strong
>>
>>1305624
AJ won't win MitB, its reportedly Dean Ambrose.

AJ was brought in as a filler and fresh feud because John, Seth and Randy are all scheduled to be back.
>>
>>1305672
>its reportedly Dean Ambrose.

Dean is actually really entertaining on the mic when he wants to be, cunt just phones it in 90% of the time.
I hope this motivates him and he stops being shit.
I'd still rather it be Bray tho.
>>
>>1303148
Absolutely terrible
>>
>>1305675
The whole thing between him and Jericho is hilarious, but setting him up for HC? That's a stretch
>>
>>1305689
You are now aware that it's been nearly two full years since an actual babyface (as opposed to one who gets booed out of every building like Cena and Reigns) held the WWEWHC.

Letting the most popular guy on the roster have a run with the belt might not be the worst idea in the world.
>>
>>1305700
I'd argue that Zayn has become the most consistently well-received babyface, with not only strong pops but chants during his matches.
But, yeah, he hasn't been booked up there, yet. Dean has.
>>
>>1305733
I've never really noticed that. People dig his song, but he gets midcard face pops.
>>
>>1305700
Lesnar more-or-less turned babyface during his reign
>>
>>1305733
Zayn's got Main Eventer top babyface written all fucking over him, but yeah, don't push him too early. He's really, really good where he is right now. The Intercontinental Feud is probably the best part of WWE right now anyway.

An IC run would be cool for Zayn but I imagine it's gonna be Owens.
>>
>>1303148
My booking would be
>Dean MitB
>Roman drops to Seth Face vs Face in Seths return
>Roman snaps after losing the rematch and turns full on strong badass Heel
>Seth drops to Jawn at some point, face vs face a la Cena vs Bryan
>at Royal Rumble Reigns wins the title from Cena in a great feud about how Reigns couldnt handle the mixed reaction and lost his way but John never did
>Seth wins Rumble
>Roman comes out
>le point at sign
>BRRRRRRR
>wacky man comes out briefcase in hand and joins in the signpoint
>>
>>1305903
Edit: This could also work with Reigns holding all year but I'm a mark for the title change and rumble win on the same night to set up mania booking.

Plus at Fastlane you could have Roman vs Cena rematch clause and Dean vs Seth
>>
>>1305873
Owens first, then onto Zayn seems like the best and most logical path to take.
Perhaps with Cesaro before them, just to whittle away some time before Summerslam and get that belt around his waist for the span of a month or two.
>>
>>1305733
> Zayn has become the most consistently well-received babyface
i didn't know silence/small pops from men means his over.
>>
>>1305921
> means his over

Seems like there's a lot of things you don't know about.
>>
>>1305873
>>1305919
If Roman retains this might be a good chance to give Owens a brush with the main event at MitB.

Reigns/Owens for the title.

Styles/Cesaro/Cena/Rollins/Bray/whoever needs a little push for the MitB.

Zayn/Miz for the IC title.

I'd pay 9.99 for that. Putting Cena, Rollins, and Bray all in the ladder match takes a little of the urgency off of who's feuding with who and who's going to be a face/heel going forward. Assuming they're all healthy, of course.
>>
>>1305937
> guys who've just come off injuries
> put them in the LADDER MATCH
>>
>>1305937
I realize after I posted that I totally forgot about Ambrose. Take Bray out, put him into something with Jericho, and shove Ambrose into the MitB match.
>>
>>1305942
It's far enough off that it shouldn't be a worry.
Bray's a minor injury, Cesaro's already back competing, Cena's wasn't super-bad, Rollins is the only potential worry, really. And he still has 1+ month from return to the match.
>>
>>1305946
Here's the rub: Rollins & Cena don't NEED to be in the match.

Either put guys in who'd be great potential winners or spot guys.
>>
>>1305951
>Here's the rub

Cringe.

Also, no, they don't, but he did make a good point by saying that it takes the focus off of the title scene.
Putting some big, credible names in the match for a shot at the top title might be a solid idea, especially when the guy currently holding it isn't too accepted.
>>
>>1305942
Are you implying that I'm hoping that Cena will tear his everything mere weeks after coming back from injury? For shame!

Seriously, though. It's the best way to buy time for those guys to work into their own feuds (Styles/Rollins? Cena/Ambrose for the briefcase?) going forward, and if they're not ready to go they shouldn't be coming back.
>>
>>1305958
Cena has an outstanding unresolved feud with Alberto if you'll recall.
>>
>>1305964
That baton will be passed to Rusev.
He must job the US Title out to Cena at every chance.
>>
>>1305964
Put Alberto into the ladder match. They needed a sixth guy, and another heel. I'm assuming AJ is a heel at this point, based on the Smackdown ending.

Also Alberto seems like a pretty weak feud to bring Cena back on. He's been buried pretty badly recently.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.