[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Emma has a ruptured disc that will require her to have surgery,”

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 15

>Emma has a ruptured disc that will require her to have surgery,” explained WWE ringside physician Dr. Chris Robinson. “She came to us in a great deal of pain, which seemed to be increasing. She was then given an M.R.I., which revealed that further action would need to be taken. Unfortunately, the Superstar’s estimated recovery time cannot be determined until after her procedure is complete.

RIP Emma
>>
thank god.

dumb bitch could barely do a michinoku driver
>>
>>1298753
I hope she'll be okay. She's one of the best women they've got.
>>
Dana Brooke is so hopelessly green who the fuck thought it was a good idea to bring her to Raw after not even a year of being at NXT and showing no improvement?

Oh god they might as well bring Carmella, Eva Marie, Nix Jax, and Bayley all at once because GOD FORBID A SINGLE STAR GETS OVER THEY ALL NEED TO GET LOST IN THE 500 CLUB
>>
>>1298759

Zack Ryder will get punished every day of his miserable worthless life for every day of tapings Emma misses

Double Edge Sword she is gonna cuddle with Paige while watching her "boyfriend" suffer.
>>
>>1298763
They desperately needed heel womyn after team bad both went down with injures. They had Emma and Charlotte. Nobody else
>>
>>1298773

Dana hasn't evolved at all since losing to Asuka, getting injured after Takeover, and having Nia basically eat her push and produce no results

NXT women's division is somehow worse than the Raw women's division
>>
>>1298782
Dana got injured and lost her push, yes. She's not had it easy and getting called up this early might just kill her completely without Emma around to carry her.

They gutted NXT by calling up four of the best women they had before anyone had been built up to replace them. It'll be in total JUST city when Bayley leaves. They focused far too much on her instead of new girls like the two aussies.
>>
>>1298753
LOL
This bitch is still employed?
She has to be the most forgettable diva ever.
>>
>>1298763
>showing no improvement?
guess you dont watch nxt, she got better each time she wrestled.
>>
>>1298790
>>1298792

NXT women's division is somehow worse than the Raw women's division. NXT's division has like no credible stars for Asuka to face since a majority of them will be thrown on Raw since some need to be on Total Divas (Carmella/Eva Marie) and others because Vince is getting impatient and wants basically ALL of NXT on Raw RIGHT NOW
>>
>>1298790
>They gutted NXT by calling up four of the best women they had before anyone had been built up to replace them. It'll be in total JUST city when Bayley leaves. They focused far too much on her instead of new girls like the two aussies

That's sort of the point though, it's developmental. Keep Asuka down there to have somebody believable and have the rest keep tying to beat her. All you need is one monster to bounce the newer people off of.
>>
>>1298794

Waifufags pls kys Dana spent literally a year on NXT that amounts to literally nothing

Just admit you only said that because you want to eat Dana's ass like the pathetic virgin beta that you're
>>
>>1298802
>no credible stars for Asuka to face
B-but Nia's big and fat. That's automatic credibility
>>
>>1298794
She's regressed big time since NXT. I don't know what happened but all the progress she made in the ring has evaporated. She was getting solid, now she's a mess.
>>
>>1298803

Why even bother calling it developmental anymore if Vince is just wanting all the talent there on Raw right now

I joked about this. I joked that WWE is gonna magically get a large investment for a small faction of billionaire oil hording hajeeds who're gonna invest billions of dollars in stock to keep WWE alive

WWE is gonna reach Orwellian levels of powerful. In the not so distance future you can envision security mastodons forcefully throwing all the shimmer talent onto trucks while Stephanie McMahon blasts there face with a Make-Up shotgun from "The Simpsons"
>>
File: 1462163458236.png (829KB, 954x490px) Image search: [Google]
1462163458236.png
829KB, 954x490px
>injuries injuries injuries injuries

I'm done. I can't watch anything modern anymore until WWE trains their stars better or doesn't put them through five shows a week.
>>
File: CXr3A4BUsAAaAST.0.0.jpg (200KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CXr3A4BUsAAaAST.0.0.jpg
200KB, 1600x900px
Why can't they just be happy

>tfw the radio will never tell me everything it knows
>>
>>1298792
Her dance was memorable
>>
>>1298810
shes rusty,it happens especially when she was on the shelf so long.
>>
>>1298803
Asuka is like a demigod compared to everyone else though. It is supposed to be developmental but they've really dragged their feet on it. The building of a new star should have began months ag. Now Bayley's on the way out and we're stuck with filler for months until someone steps up.

Or they'll just put it on Nia because Samoans.
>>
>>1298810

I honestly think Nia might be coming to Raw soon and Dana and Nia will be a Mastodon protection force for Charlotte since Tamina is injured again.

>>1298813
>>1298806

The women's revolution is the worst thing to happen to WWE women's wrestling since 2009 consisted of Melina and Cadence Michelle the 2 worst stars being THE heads of their division.
>>
>>1298812
>Why even bother calling it developmental anymore if Vince is just wanting all the talent there on Raw right now

A lot of the talent they called up is ready with a few exceptions like Corbin/Crews. But there's nowhere enough TV time for all of it. Raw is 3 hours and a bunch of people didn't even appear tonight.

And this is with Rollins Cena Orton and the Wyatts out. I don't know what they're going to do.
>>
>>1298818

Remember when she had the nickname "Bubbles?"

>>1298815

Nia isn't even really related to "The Rock" the whole myth of "All Samoans are secretly related" is total bullshit. Nia is like the 5th distant cousin twice removed from "The Rock" I doubt Rock even calls her like he calls Jimmy, Jey, and Roman
>>
>>1298819
The so called 'revolution' was good the brief moments they actually tried. I don't care what anyone says, the WM match was enjoyable and I was totally into Becky and Charlotte's feud before lolsasha appeared.
>>
>>1298822

I'm getting this really strong vibe NXT won't be around for much longer. Vince is getting so impatient with how much talent he wants all at once its leading me to believe that Raw's roster is gonna be so huge you're gonna forget half the time people who're employed

Like Solomone Crowe a man who hated every second of being on NXT since they fucked his push up early
>>
>>1298825
How can you post Diva's names without integrating a letter name into them like a slab of meat?
>>
>>1298825

Yeah and I unironically liked small pieces of the Nikki vs Brie feud and I felt like it could have had potential if they didn't have to follow PG limitiations

You got fucking memed by Full Sail. No one wants to watch a Woman's Match any more than 4-8 minutes
>>
>>1298826
>Vince is getting so impatient with how much talent he wants all at once its leading me to believe that Raw's roster is gonna be so huge you're gonna forget half the time people who're employed

It already almost is. This is why they need a WCW/TNA
>>
>>1298826
>Vince is getting so impatient with how much talent he wants all at once its leading me to believe that Raw's roster is gonna be so huge you're gonna forget half the time people who're employed
Yeah. There's already a lot of underutilized talent. We don't need more cluttering.
>>
>>1298827

There's hardly any new talent to push. Once a year TNA does a ONO PPV where they invite different kinds of women to compete for them and maybe they'll give one of them a contract if they show off well enough (phh yeah right)

What I'm saying is WWE isn't serious enough to have an NXT Takeover special consist of an all women's tournament.
>>
>>1298829
>it could have had potential if they didn't have to follow PG limitiations
>muh mature rasslin
Oh fuck off.
>>
File: 1385845108433.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1385845108433.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>1298827
> like a slab of meat
Be quiet tumblr
Your mum got my D+
>>
>>1298831
>>1298832

Its amazing with all the deadweight that ended up getting rid off Raw is still cluttered

This wouldn't have fucking happened if you didn't brainwash viewers for years that Smackdown doesn't matter because all the same talent from Raw are gonna be on there.
>>
>>1298826
It's already happening. The roster is just too fucking big and creative are going to be totally overwhelmed.
>>
>>1298836
>>1298838

Women's Wrestling is a meme. No one on /asp/ pays for women to actually wrestle anything other than their dicks.

A Bra and Panties match would get **** stars over a 10 minute regular wrestling match between Charlotte and Sasha Banks.
>>
>>1298841

They need to divide the shows or fucking make the audience care about Smackdown. Its amazing to me how people think Shane is gonna be in charge of Smackdown as if that fucking matters. Vickie Guerrero was the GM of Smackdown 4 TIMES

KANE WAS THE GM OF SMACKDOWN!
>>
>>1298829
> No one wants to watch a Woman's Match any more than 4-8 minutes
I do and have. Fun wrestling is fun wrestling, doesn't matter to me if it's men or women.
>>
>>1298845

Alright Full Sail mark suit yourself. But not everyone thinks the way you do.
>>
>>1298844
I'd watch Smackdown if it was the home of the US title, a new cruiserweight title and maybe its own women's tag title or something.

Make it an alternative show.
>>
>>1298846
>But not everyone thinks the way you do.
I don't care. If I did I'd pretend to miss bra and panties matches to fit in with the rest of you virgins. I watch wrestling for wrestling.
>>
>>1298855

>Cruiserweight Championship

Pls fucking give NXT the US and IC Championships if you're not gonna be serious with your midcard championships
>>
>>1298861

>Calling people on /asp/ virgins

lol that's some fucking hate filled projected irony if I ever heard it.
>>
File: 1460770151230.gif (377KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1460770151230.gif
377KB, 500x381px
>>1298861
>I watch wrestling for wrestling.
>>
>>1298867

It funny because for the past 2 weeks the angles related to Styles/Reigns the loudest pops come from weapons spots and brawling

Do we just have a bunch of attitude era marks in the audience what if Raw had a taping that was just 3 hours of brawling and fights backstage
>>
>>1298885
>Do we just have a bunch of attitude era marks in the audience
Apparently. I mean people will not shut the fuck up about making WWE TV-14/TV-MA. As if that's going to make things better.
>>
>>1298893

Brawling is more entertaining than real wrestling since real wrestling on Raw 9/10 is shit we've seen before

Like The Club and The Usos which we have seen 5 FUCKING TIMES
>>
File: 1459005486017.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1459005486017.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>1298814
>Genuine
>Legit
>Appreciative of all support
>Brave
>6'3"
>ZACKED
>Alpha broski
>Has earned everything he's gotten
>Got himself over without any help
>Cares only about WWE and its fans
>Fights through the low times for the highs
>Electrifies the audience after being off TV for a year
>Is paid millions a year just to not shoot on WWE
>Eats five pounds of meat daily
>WOO WOO WOO
>Can outdrink Mojo Rawley any weekend
>Muscles rivaled only by his own father
>Fucks any woman on the roster for fun
>Trashes ex-gf hoeski with a hit single earning him millions more
>Has the undisputed best looking missile dropkick
>Emma gets wet seeing his toy collection
>Undefeated against cancer
>Physique that makes Kevin Owens cry to sleep every night
>Made broskis popular six months before Jersey Shore ever aired
>Parties every night
>Drinks beer and gets a girl he likes
>Audience is drawn to him everytime he speaks
>Is a literal phenomenon, biggest since Stone Cold
>First and longest reigning Internet Champion
>His ZR merch is constantly sold out
>New wrestlers take inspiration from him
>No wrestler has ever hated him
>Dwayne "The Cuck" Johnson cried because of Zack chants
>Schedule is wrestle, exercise, party, fuck
>Spent his "indie" years in WWE
>Wrote the book on how to use social media
>Connects with sincerity
>Has his back shaved by the GOAT Chris Jericho
>Kevin Owens jerks off thinking about Zack banging Emma
>Theme song is loved all over the world
>Broski Boot is wholly original and gets chants every time
>Rough Ryder is the most protected finisher in history (look it up)
>Appeals to both marks and smarks- literally cannot lose
>Got over as Edgehead and won Tag Title
>Got over as the Broski and won US Title
>Fought through burial
>Fought through burial's burial
>Still over
>Won IC Title at the largest Wrestlemania ever
>Elbro Drop is the best elbow drop since the Macho Man
>All this and is still younger than the TNA and NJPW has-beens being brought in
>>
>>1298934
This. Based Zack.
>>
>>1298934
Ryder is the closest currently we have to Macho Man.
>Same height
>Almost exact same weight
>Very similar physiques
>Elbow drop
>Flamboyant colors

Zack is high on my list.
>>
>>1298944
Macho Man wasn't a jobber for life though.
>>
Emma? More like deadma
>>
>>1298824
nia jax and the rock's mother got in a car crash together
>>
>>1298753

I knew a golfer who herniated a disc in college and I don't think she was able to return to full time golf for at least a year, closer to 18 months. This is a bad injury.
>>
>>1298794

I stopped watching RAW after the Rum Bowl, but she was REALLY good in NXT considering just how new she was. After about a year of doing this she was able to keep up with girls who had been doing it for five or more years.

Shame to hear everything has kind of went to shit. She has the actual strength and athletic ability skinnyfat chumps like Paige don't. I guess the injury combined with outright managerial incompetence to ruin everything.
>>
>>1298986
Depending on the severity of the injury, type of surgery and how smoothly it goes, Emma could be back after 6-7 weeks. I think it varies from person to person. Hopefully she recovers quickly because she's great fun.
>>
>>1298753
sucks just as Emma found her niche on the main roster

the women's division is getting obliterated by injuries, it might be time to turn Sasha and Paige heel and call up Bailey
>>
>>1298812

>Why even bother calling it developmental anymore if Vince is just wanting all the talent there on Raw right now

But Anon, they have to keep the guys who have been wrestling for over a decade some place so they can DEVELOP more! I mean, what else are you going to do with Austin Aries, Samoa Joe, Eric Young, Finn Balor, and Asuka?
>>
>>1298988
This. Dana held her own very damn well against Asuka in October. Arguably the best female wrestler in the company, a veteran and Dana carried her weight just fine while working with her. I hope it's just ring rust and she's back to form soon enough because she could be really good.
>>
>>1298893

The rating won't make the product better because the underlying problems are unrelated and much more serious.

But, let's make believe that the WWE is a competently run wrestling promotion for a minute. TV PG rating is necessarily going to detract from the quality of the show and the audience's ability to willingly suspend disbelief.

I played rugby for fun. And even in friendly matches, there was swearing flying every which way because everyone on a rugby field is pretty competitive (if they weren't they'd find something to do that wasn't such an injury risk). So it's impossible for me to believe two grown ass men, ostensibly competing in a combat sport, have a blood feud going when they're yelling "GOSH DARN IT TO HECK" at each other. That's not believable in the slightest. That's not how grown, violent athletes talk.

Likewise, I played rugby. I understand that when large men start colliding with each other, blood is inevitably going to be drawn. So it completely destroys my ability to care when Ambrose gets curbstomped through what's supposed to be a cinder block and isn't even a little bloody from it. You may as well put a giant "THIS IS FAKE AND YOU'RE STUPID FOR CARING" graphic on the screen right afterwards.

Good wrestling NEEDS to be TV14 (and then handled responsibly, with discretion shown in when to blade, swear, or do hardcore stuff) in order to genuinely be good. If it's TVPG, it's invariably kiddy shit.

Of course, making bad wrestling (like the WWE) TV14 solves nothing. Now you just have bad wrestling and Katie Vick type angles.
>>
>>1298994

I suppose it could vary depending on just how large the hernia is. The girl I knew blew up like half the disc or some shit, and never really got it truly fixed, just had surgery to remove the displaced debris and some laser shit to deaden the nerves and make it hurt less while she rehabbed around it. This was all to delay a disc implant or some shit as long as possible because THAT is a very major surgery and the artificial disc apparently only lasts a few decades, and then would prefer she died of old age before she had to have it replaced if at all possible.
>>
>>1298822
>But there's nowhere enough TV time for all of it.
>Raw is 3 hours

ERRORS

>>1298826
>Like Solomone Crowe a man who hated every second of being on NXT since they fucked his push up early

Well this is a load of bullshit.

Shut up >marky.
>>
>>1299000
>best face in the company
Bayley
>best tweener in the company
Asuka
>best heel in the company
Alexa Bliss
>>
File: lb.gif (708KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
lb.gif
708KB, 200x176px
>>1299016
Dead on.
>>
>>1299024
Would take Becky over Bayley and Charlotte over Bliss desu. Asuka is definitely best tweener. Female bork that just wants to kill things is the way she should always be.
>>
>>1299016
Nitro was PG by the standards of its era IIRC.

NXT is PG.

18+ son.
>>
>>1299023

>sucks just as Emma found her niche

>>1298996

Vince will never ever treat NXT as a long term investment its like a gym locker being occupied by the WWE Vince often forgets exists.

As a generic heel in a pointless division?

>>1298999

pls kys
>>
>>1298986

similar to HBKs injury from landing on the casket, except i think his was 2 or 3 discs.
>>
>>1299050

Take your memes to /reddit/
>>
>>1299086
no u
>>
>>1298934
WOO WOO WOO you know it
>>
File: tumblr_o54v39O8rv1rg89a6o1_500.jpg (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o54v39O8rv1rg89a6o1_500.jpg
105KB, 500x500px
>>1298948
Implying Zack won't win MitB this year to become a grand slam champion.
>>
File: 1459644421748.gif (1MB, 200x173px) Image search: [Google]
1459644421748.gif
1MB, 200x173px
>>1299447
This is the dream. Hopefully Neville stays injured long enough to stay away from the match.
>>
How do you even get injured doing womens """""""wrestling"""""""" kek
>>
Emma valió verga ya wey
>>
>>1298934
WOO WOO WOO
>>
>>1298948
Shhhh, he get his chance anon.
>>
File: ;_;.jpg (60KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
;_;.jpg
60KB, 650x440px
>>1299447
>yfw a jobber becomes a Grand Slam Champion in your lifetime
>>
>>1300930
Damn what a lame group of champions. Phil and Beth are okay.
>>
they need to stop working the talent so hard. half the roster is injured.
>>
>>1300930
>Rhodes
>Brian
>Punk
>Zack
>Air Boom
>Beth

find a flaw
>>
File: 1445133062394.jpg (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445133062394.jpg
35KB, 480x640px
>>1300981
>>
>>1300981
Ryder
>>
>>1300981
None could draw a dime, vanilla midgets etc etc
>>
>>1300981
>Air Boom
>>
>>1298753
I'm not sad at all about this , she never had a good gimmick.
>>
>>1300930
What a horrible time to be a wwe fan
>>
>>1301532
Define what you think "a good gimmick" is.
>>
>>1300930
I know, I will never understand why they gave Bryan the big one other than the yes wave looked really good in that big stadium on camera that one time.
>>
>>1300986
Is that when he shit himself?
>>
>>1298753
Get well soon ;_;
>>
>>1300981
Ryder
>>
>>1301597
> literally a better wrestler + entertainer than the current WWE Champ
>>
>>1301628
Can't draw a dime though
>>
>>1301823
> implying Ramen can

Zack Ryder merch sold out the ass in 2011 despite a total lack of TV time let alone a push
>>
File: 1461359672069.jpg (70KB, 871x693px) Image search: [Google]
1461359672069.jpg
70KB, 871x693px
>>1298934
>>Emma gets wet seeing his toy collection
>>
>>1298753
And we are going to be missing what now?
>>
>>1303324
An excellent wrestler and a quality heel in a division that sorely needs one?
>>
>>1303399
This. Emma should be top heel with Charlotte for years to come.
>>
File: 1460236295336.jpg (12KB, 218x243px) Image search: [Google]
1460236295336.jpg
12KB, 218x243px
>>1303416
>with
>>
>>1303428
It's infinitely better than having Charlotte be top face. Fine with me as long as Emma gets a good title run someday and doesn't end up like Zack.
>>
>>1303441
Charlotte probably won't be turning face anytime soon.
>>
>>1303453
I hope she never does again. She was unbearable. They need a slimy douchebag heel and that's her. Emma should be a different type of heel, less cowardly and more vicious. There's a place for both.
>>
>>1298934
>>1298944
>Macho Man
Son of a bitch. It all makes sense now why Zack Ryder is constantly buried so often. Vince is taking out his rage towards Macho Man on Zack Ryder.
>>
>>1298934
>chills in back eating catering
>works fun as fuck house shows
>only has to show up on pleb-tier WWE TV to scoop a hasty Wrestlemania moment and a title run before he gets to go back to his based backstage haven, chill with Heath, Bo, and fuck around at house shows again

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>1303463
>Emma should be the vicious one
>Charlotte should be the cowardly one

Yeah, except Emma's the actual capable character-worker of the two of them, and could sell an unscrupulous character much better, alongside it fitting her manipulative sunglasses persona more.
Whereas Charlotte's a fucking manlady who could bench a hippo.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.