[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one man runs your wrestling fed >the other five try to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: managers.png (1MB, 1302x668px) Image search: [Google]
managers.png
1MB, 1302x668px
>one man runs your wrestling fed
>the other five try to ruin it with their own feds/wrestlers

Who do you choose?
>>
File: 1436430913399.gif (971KB, 270x252px) Image search: [Google]
1436430913399.gif
971KB, 270x252px
>>1291302
If he can bury WCW, he can bury them all.
>>
Vince is the only smart guy there
>>
Isn't this just Vince McMahon's life story?
>>
The only man I would trust to build a successful fed to compete with WWE would probably be Jim Ross.
>>
>>1291302
Cornette is a bitter old bastard with dated ideas. The fact he describes himself as a militant atheist makes me hate him more
>>
Can I just have Heyman but with someone else in charge of the money?
>>
>>1291524
But Heyman's jewish
>>
Easy,
Vince McMahon.
>>
>>1291533
Then he's a shitty jew.
>>
Jim Cornette because he's funny
>>
>>1291302
depends how old mcmahon is

i'd probably go with one of the top 3 if current age
>>
Pair Dutch with Corny = ratings
>>
>>1291302
Dutch would probably be best but I think Cornette's bitterness actually damaged his love for the business, like because Jim takes it so serious Dutch never wants to end up as that guy too
>>
Bishoff
>>
File: paul-Heyman.jpg (28KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
paul-Heyman.jpg
28KB, 660x330px
this guy
>>
>>1291302
If I'm trying to win? Vince. Vince may be awful at creating good wrestling but he is leaps and bounds the best businessman there.

If I'm trying to make good wrestling? Dutch. Dutch is old-school like Corny but not perpetually salty at the entire universe.
>>
>>1291622

If you want another wrestling company that doesn't pay it's performers just watch TNA.
>>
File: zDxrEum.jpg (266KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
zDxrEum.jpg
266KB, 1191x670px
>>1291302
i'd take trips vs all six of them
>>
Dutch Mantel

territories were a good thing
>>
If you pick anybody but Dutch you're a stupid mark.
>>
>>1291833
Why were they good?

I mean I understand competition is good. But I'm not really convinced on the territories aspect. Is it because it would encourage people from all over to travel to see their show? To give people pride over their area's wrestlers?
>>
>>1291833
Oh my god, How great would a Wrestling Territory Wars video game be, start in as a local promotion and put on shows according to local taste, raid talent, manage budget and eventually take over the Earth

>>1291302
Does Bishoff get Billionaire Ted's money? this is Important
>>
>>1292389
Because it gave wrestlers several options where they could make a living instead of a McMahon monopoly.
>>
>>1292389
Everything that you posted and more. They're like your sports team. Like when NJPW wrestlers work in NOAH; they are the heels. You get a good supply of heel heat, you can bolster the heroic image of your faces by having them fight the invaders while your heels aid them. On the other hand, you can also make the exchanged talent be better faces by having them join forces with local good guys.

Talent doesn't get stale, and they get to learn other styles. Once the heat or fanfare for a star begins to dim slightly, you wind him up and send him elsewhere. Even better, it would be great to send him off before this happens, so that the fans await their return.

The absolute top tier stars have the potential to be like freelancers - going where they please while retaining their allegiance to their home territory. One other bonus that I can think of is rest periods - it wouldn't hurt a wrestler to take a month or so off occasionally and make a surprise return in a territory.

Of course, the internet and dirtsheets somewhat ruin this. You must also gain the trust of other promoters, be able to work together, and everyone must have a regular TV show broadcasted in their territory's area.
>>
>>1292401
>Oh my god, How great would a Wrestling Territory Wars video game be, start in as a local promotion and put on shows according to local taste, raid talent, manage budget and eventually take over the Earth

What is Extreme Warfare Revenge
>>
>>1292426
The babby training wheels for Total Extreme Warfare?
>>
>>1291378
Big Match Vince
>>
>>1291302
>Jimmy Hart
Why?
>>
>>1291646
This. Listening to Cornette on podcasts makes him sounds like a guy who got unfrozen from cryogenic sleep and can't deal with the passage of time.
>>
>>1292470
His booking stint in ROH supports your theory
>>
>>1291551

It's not that he's a shitty Jew, since he managed to Jew a bunch of the wrestlers who worked for ECW. It's just that the big PPV companies were even better Jews than he was.

Basically, the Jew was outjewed by bigger Jews.
>>
Vince obviously.
>>
Vince so he can buy everyone
>>
>>1291302
I choose Vince to run my fed, because he's withstood and overcome what these guys could possibly dish out and more.
Only right answer, honestly. Choosing anyone else means you'd have Vince competing with you, in which case, you're done.
>>
>>1292466
Jimmy Hart did have his own promotion. It was a rival promotion of Jerry Lawler's. Hart was the manager of the First Family, which later became the Dungeon of Doom in WCW. Kamala, Iron Sheik, King Kong Bundy and Rick Rude were a part of it
>>
>>1291378
First answer is only realistic correct answer.
>>
>>1295271
Don't forget Jimmy's post WCW fed as well
> lel, it's easy to forget

the XWF in late 2001 / early 2002.

He had Hulk Hogan for one match vs. Curt Hennig (with Bobby Hennan) and even had Lawler as his color man. They even had Mean Gene as an interviewer, Rena Mero (Sable) and Roddy Piper as their Commissioners.

But WWE was so much on fire at that point that it went nowhere and then NWA: TNA popped up in summer of 2002, and has been a walking zombie fed ever since.
>>
>>1291386
>vince
>smart guy
yes, because the Mantaur, Katie Vick, Hornswoggle as his illegitimate son, Jim Neidhart as WHO were all smashingly brilliant

Also if I were running a fed I'd want Paul Heyman to do it, but I'd hire a professional financial expert to keep run of all the expenses and what not
>>
>>1291302
Russo, he's the only guy out of those that can spin an interesting story. I would have 5 writers check on him at all times so he doesn't book anything crazy though. A controlled Russo can make you millions, a loose Russo can make you dogshit.
>>
>>1291302
Vince really shouldn't be on the list, he's the only real choice.
Even if you say 'well this isn't the wwe it's your fed' Vince throws millions at his failing projects. That's more than anything you can say about the other guys.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.