[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'How's it going everybody?'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 17

File: Xd3ipfCT.jpg (262KB, 1634x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Xd3ipfCT.jpg
262KB, 1634x1632px
>>
File: Jim-Ross-num3.jpg (9KB, 216x216px) Image search: [Google]
Jim-Ross-num3.jpg
9KB, 216x216px
'And remember, your tomorrows are never guranteed'
>>
>>1290612
Quality thread.
>>
> Now I'm not going to go on about these intergender matches...
> B-b-b-but he hit her as hard as he can!!!
>>
File: We love you Granny.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
We love you Granny.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
> Implying she doesn't make the entire show
>>
>>1290620
Her wrestling reports are god tier.
>>
File: stone-cold-steve-austin.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
stone-cold-steve-austin.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
'Start driving now with Uber'
>>
>>1290615
Only the finest from /asp/
>>
MINUS
FIVE
STARS
>>
No buys
>>
>>1290625
>millionaires doing sponsers
>>
>>1290625
I play Stone Cold Bingo every podcast.

>"...It is, what it is"
>Broken Skull IPA interjected for no reason
>"I'll see you down the road."
>"I was livin' fast!"
>"And I was about a frog's hair away from ____"
>...And I had a HELL of a run in the Attitude era.
>"The business has changed."
>"These young cats"
>>
>>1290642
i listen when it's on youtube, otherwise he's like 44% commercials.
>>
>>1290612
meltz jr, he will take over the empire when meltz steps down.
>>
>>1290642
>ride off into the sunset
>>
>"ok i won't rant about it"
>"let me talk this for a sec"
>proceeds to rant for 10 mins
>>
>>1290625
>NOW IF YOU WANT TO FIND SOME COUGARS WHO REALLY KNOW HOW TO GET THINGS DONE
>>
>>1290642
>I tell you what
>>
File: meltzer[1].jpg (43KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer[1].jpg
43KB, 660x400px
>>1290612
"its going.....you know"
>>
'And that's just my opinion, you know, an opinion folks. And don't forget to check out this weekends Ring of Honor pay per view on the Fite TV 'app'. As one Mr Funk would say - 'You better download the Fite TV 'app' you egg sucking dog.'
>>
File: Jim-Cornette.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jim-Cornette.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>1291030
fuckin' asshole jock sniffers
>>
>we'll hear more from this guy but first
>DDP yoga you guys know it fixed me
>it'll fix you too
>i just do it on the bus or before a concert
>and right now DDP is giving you the listener a chance to try DDP yoga with this new deal that's a lot like the same deal I've been shilling for years now
>>
>>1291054
Oh Christ, the "hahaha that's really interesting but have you tried this product" ad cutaways are so fucking annoying, why can't he just straight up say he's going to read an ad like Austin does.
>>
OPEN A CAN OF AUDIO WOPPASS FOR THE WORKING MAN
>>
File: 0-6-600x495.jpg (46KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
0-6-600x495.jpg
46KB, 600x495px
>Watchdog Central does a great reaction of that
>Charlie Wolfright, great guy, subscribe today
>the WWE Network is crystal clear, no problems folks. Buy it today only 9.99 maggle
>We've been fans of Wrestling Jesus since before this channel existed
>>
>Bryan calling Vinny a fatass when Craig is a literal planet
>>
File: mauro-ranallo2.jpg (85KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
mauro-ranallo2.jpg
85KB, 615x300px
>Yo yo yo and away we go
>>
File: 1455131331738.gif (2MB, 355x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455131331738.gif
2MB, 355x360px
USE THE COOP-ON CODE STEVE

THATS

S

T

E

V

E

STEVE
>>
I will listen to them, but I lose a bit of respect for wrestlers if they do their own podcast
>>
>>1290642
His podcast is so annoying, it makes me hate his attitude era persona.

Also he tries to make "suplex city" a fucking wrestling style not just a funny thing to say to reigns
>>
>>1291072
I don't mind commercials because the casts are free but his attempts at transitions are fucking cringe

Otherwise he is entertaining
>>
File: idontspeakjapan.jpg (21KB, 231x276px) Image search: [Google]
idontspeakjapan.jpg
21KB, 231x276px
>YAKI KA YAKI KA YAKI KA YAKI KA
>>
File: kev5.jpg (29KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
kev5.jpg
29KB, 604x453px
>>1291973
>roman
>roman
>roman
>>
>>1290620
> Finn Bowler
>>
File: manlet.jpg (574KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
574KB, 400x400px
>>1292109
>bus flip
>>
File: Alvarez_Castin.jpg (128KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Alvarez_Castin.jpg
128KB, 960x720px
Why do people like Bryan Alvarez?

To everyone's suggestion, I listened to him and Vinny talk about TNA over the years, and good fucking lord, the dude comes across as some sperg. Also the general way he gets aggressive with Vinny and his super attention to wanting every single detail be correct (despite it being something as superficial as what move Bully Ray did) just makes him cross as a annoying austistic fuck.

Plus the whole I WORKED IN THIS BUSINESS SO I CAN SAY IT UNLIKE YOU MARKS got grating quick.
>>
>>1292109

>Al Perez

>Mets
>>
>>1292170

He has an excellent voice for radio and people generally enjoy presenters with a sardonic approach to things like he has to wrestling, though when Meltzer is on they strike a really good 'good cop, bad cop' dynamic which makes for really good radio. I'd say the only duo that comes close are Court Baeur and Konnan, Wade Keller's PWTorch livecast is also great listening if only to laugh at the retards calling in
>>
>>1292378
Dude I think Court Bauer is a total, self-aggrandizing clown who overrates his worth in the business beyond belief, but I will admit that he's a better podcaster than fucking Alvarez. Bryan spent 50 minutes debating Lance Storm on whether or not the wrestlers should all have equal pay. Court would at least dismiss that before it got too tedious, to his credit.
>>
>tfw Brent shitposts among us.
Dude, I can't believe you took out a loan to buy Missy Hyatt a necklace.
>>
>>1292382

Yes I listened to that podcast too, Alvarez spent 50 straight minutes misrepresenting Lance's arguments for the sake of arguing with him, was a godawful show, as much of a fan of Alvarez I am.
>>
>>1292386
I can't listen to more than 30 seconds of Alvarez without triggering a migraine-like headache. Just a complete fucking mailing-it-in clown he is nowadays. I miss the Bryan of 10 years ago when he was more subdued.
>>
>listening to wrestling podcasts

how embarassing
>>
who /talkingsheet/ here
>>
File: Ch9OPr0WkAAeWEC.jpg (75KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
Ch9OPr0WkAAeWEC.jpg
75KB, 600x489px
>>1290625

The Progressive Redneck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVx9eiwi-FU
>>
>it's a Bryan Alvarez calls his only friends fat because he's an insecure manlet episode
>>
>>1291654
Why would they not be free? This is a hobby and the guy already has a lot of money. Being a shill at this point is just in bad taste, and any nub of respect I had left for Jericho promptly evaporated when I listened to his podcast.
>>
>>1292626
Jesus Christ that's just cringeworthy as shit. Does he realize how ridiculous he comes off?
>>
>>1293055
>Why would they not be free?

I was under the impression it cost a lot of money for bandwidth and downloads and what not. I have no idea what any of that crap costs I was just assuming there were costs associated with creating free stuff
>>
>>1293062
You can literally host a podcast off of Google Drive. Bandwidth costs are just a lame justification for shamelessly whoring yourself out to sponsors.
>>
>>1293060
...that's a fake account, just in case you're not joking.
>>
>>1291115
>REAL WRESTLERS
>>
>>1292632

Those retard songs are the best part of every show.
>>
File: dc.jpg (188KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dc.jpg
188KB, 960x1280px
>>
>>1294537
I'm a leather daddy
>>
>>1290612
Does this guy do literally anything other than host radio shows that nobody other than the same 10 people listens to?

Bryan by himself is okay but his apathetic charisma vacuum cohosts Mike and Vinny are humongous faggots that make everything other than Wrestling Observer Radio a chore to listen through
>>
>>1294560
>I listen for the voices, not the content
Mike Sempervieve is great you faggot, it's nice to see him put Bryan in his place when he's ranting about stupid shit as usual
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.