[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tier the WWF/WWE World Title belts >God Tier Undisputed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1289398929.jpg (1MB, 732x2308px) Image search: [Google]
1289398929.jpg
1MB, 732x2308px
Tier the WWF/WWE World Title belts

>God Tier
Undisputed

>Good Tier
Golden Era/New Gen Eagle
Attitude Eagle

>Okay Tier
Golden Era 1985
Golden Era 1986

>Shit Tier
Big Green
Spinner
Current
>>
I'm not a fan of the attitude belt to be honest, also current belt should be higher than spinner and big green.
>>
>>1290591
The current belt is literally the best version of the WWE world title. Neck yourself.
>>
The Bret/Shawn belt was the best followed by the Brock Lesnar belt
>>
I like the current one. Anything with the scratch on it is brought down a bit just because it's so corny looking.

Eagle belt is best.
>>
>>1290591
I can mostly get behind this, though I'd put the Attitude Eagle at the top and the spinner belt in an infinite shit tier in another dimension that it literally made out of shit.

Has there ever been an explanation for that anyway? I thought at least Triple H would put his foot down at some point rather than carry that tacky piece of shit around like it meant something. Why'd they keep it for so long?
>>
File: ssb.jpg (55KB, 337x600px) Image search: [Google]
ssb.jpg
55KB, 337x600px
Spinner belt was fine at first, but after like a decade the joke got old.

I feel this thread would be incomplete without mentioning the smoking skull belt.
>>
File: jhon.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
jhon.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>1290709
Because in the spinner era every champion that wasn't Jhon was just keeping his seat warm until he won it back again
>>
>>1290709
I have no idea. It's the second longest used belt behind the classic eagle.

It was a gimmick belt and gimmick belts were always used briefly e.g. Austin's Smoking Skull. But the Spinner stayed for whatever reason.
>>
>>1290709
It's the highest selling merch belt they've had and it's cheap as fuck to make copies of it because it literally looks like a toy.
>>
I think we can all agree on one thing: WWE has the shittiest belts out of any promotion on tv.
>>
>>1290721
Some of it I understand. Edge hanging onto it to fuck with Cena during their feud made total sense, and it's totally in RVD's character to keep it "because it spins" (wwweeeeeedd). But seeing guys like HHH and Punk haul that atrocity to the ring and pretend to be proud of it made you wonder if Vince really, sincerely does hate his talent.

Although it would be the greatest troll ever if the only reason Vince booked Punk as champ for over a year was because he knew it had to drive Punk crazy to have to carry Cena's belt everywhere he went.
>>
>>1290728
They're all cheap as fuck to make copies out of, they're fucking belts. Besides, they could have just had Cena break it out whenever he (inevitably) won the title again. I honestly had no problem with him carrying it. For him, it was kind of a cool gimmick. For every one else, it was fucking bizarre.
>>
File: 192891921.jpg (142KB, 348x405px) Image search: [Google]
192891921.jpg
142KB, 348x405px
seriously, how can the current belt even compete? it's not the spinner but it's still pretty bad

the 1st edition of the undisputed title was fucking huge too. it definitely ranks of up their with the greats like big gold
>>
>>1290769
I miss sleazy-looking baseball cap Heyman
>>
>>1290755
At least eventually it did stop spinning.
>>
If they ever reintroduce a Hardcore belt, it should be the spinner smashed to bits.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.