[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what you don't to understand is that casual viewers don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: indy shit.jpg (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
indy shit.jpg
175KB, 1920x1080px
what you don't to understand is that casual viewers don't give a single flying fuck about your nakagushi or sakashiki muslim, ginger, wrestlers with no character.
enjoy your indy fest raw, because at this rate it will be soon a real indy thing transmitting live from some warehouse in Nashville, Tennessee
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 472x311px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 472x311px
>>1285258
You're right about at least one of them.
>>
>>1285256
>inplying i give a single high flying fuck about what the casual viewers think
>>
Every wreslter is indy at some point. You can't just trot out Beeg and Taker every night anymore. You have to develop real talent. Its why Vince has Romans dick in his ass he is trying to push new talent not 50 years old. Even if it will ruin the company because he is full retard. It os something that needs to be done.
>>
File: 1391041577489.jpg (22KB, 542x428px) Image search: [Google]
1391041577489.jpg
22KB, 542x428px
>>1285262
well...you should, they were the millions who made wwe a thing
>>
>>1285265
>implying i care
Watching a product with guys and things i like matters way more to me then what little Jimmies and marks want
>>
>>1285263
problem is that wwe is looking like an indy circuit
just some dudes fighting a fake match because they're !¿angry?!
there are no more larger than life characters, no story lines to care about, some colorful jobbers doing stuff
>>
>>1285256
Mate you do know that the reason that those wrestlers don't have characters is the creative team and not the wrestlers themself right?
>>
>>1285278
>just some dudes fighting a fake match because they're !¿angry?!
there are no more larger than life characters, no story lines to care about, some colorful jobbers doing stuff
This is all because the creative team is shit
>>
>>1285278
Well ya that isnt the indy guys fault though. WWE and Nxt has some great wrestlers right now WWE just doesnt do stories anymore. Ow you hit me or ow you hit my buddy wow you rude i want dat belt. That is the reasoning behind every fight. Fights just happen for no reason every night no story behind them just hey we matched these dudes together look at this! This will be what kills the WWE lack of good writing and stories. Can we just cut the PG shit and go back to bad writers just fucking throwing literally everything out until something sticks? That style is actually perferable to this shit.
>>
>>1285256
WRASSLING'S DEAD MAGGGLEEE
>>
>>1285256
What you don't understand is that this is the direction the company was forced to take. If you look at the roster from 2003 and compare it to the roster now, look at how many people on the 2003 roster are still wrestling today. Besides John Cena and Randy Orton they never built any stars and that's paying them back a decade later.
>>
>>1285295
Well, give them credit for trying to build stars, who would then violate the wellness policy.
>>
its funny because those boring indy guys did have chracters when they were actually working indys/njpw. It's WWE that actually sucks. they're the ones that have made wrestling boring.
>>
>>1285295

CM Punk, Daniel Bryan.
>>
>>1285498
And both of them are gone now.
>>
> he prefers vanilla mediumlets like Reigns who have zero charisma or personality
>>
>people actually seriously responding to this shit

It's some of the most blatant, amateurish trolling I've ever seen.
>>
>>1285589
Come on now. He might just be your average moronic /wwe/ babby.
>>
They need more big guys, true.

They also need to let the manlets actually do their characters. There are way too many generic two-name short fags in tights with kick finishers. It's boring as fuck.
>>
>>1285614
>There are way too many generic two-name short fags in tights with kick finishers. It's boring as fuck.

Name 3
>>
>>1285614
You could say that there are "Too many generic two-name [x] fags" about any subset.
It's no problem consolidated to some particular type of guy, it's just an across-the-board void of creativity.
>>
Gimmicks are dead, every new gimmick that WWE has tried lately has fucking died: Tensai, Rose, Matadores, Breeze etc. It's not the 90's when almost everyone was packaged with a proper character.

People don't like them anymore.

In the indy scene there are few left that have a real character, Dalton Castle for example, all the rest are your generic heel #7588 and friendly good guy #2040.
>>
>>1285626
Ziggler's finisher is the Zig Zig
Sami isn't short
Breeze is not in any way generic.
>>
>>1285589
>everything is trolling/bait
Back to woo autist, there you can cry to the mods and tell them to close the threads you don't like.
>>
>>1285658
> WWE tried with Breeze

...the fuck did this happen?
>>
>>1285658
> It's not the 90's when almost everyone was packaged with a proper character.
Yes, people cared so much about face HBK they booed the shit out of him. Or about The Brood. Or about Bastion Booger and King Mabel. Etc, etc, etc.
The casuals can fuck off. They are a minority at this point, and they won't care about WWE again no matter how they try to catter to them.
>>
>>1285658
>In the indy scene there are few left that have a real character
Well, there are still places like Chikara and stuff, but most people around here probably think that's just as bad in the other direction.
>>
>>1285663
Im not even that guy but lets be serious no one finishs matches with a"finisher" anymore.

Also both the Usos
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.