[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From WWE conference call today: Vince added 13 new talents will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: NXT-Logo.jpg (683KB, 2160x1215px) Image search: [Google]
NXT-Logo.jpg
683KB, 2160x1215px
From WWE conference call today:
Vince added 13 new talents will be coming to the main roster and said in the next 30 days they will have more talents on the roster than they have ever had before.

Okay /asp/, who's getting called up and who are they feuding with?
>>
no

way

jose

FINALLY THE GOAT WILL ARRIVE

I'VE WAITED WEEKS FOR THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DpYYUEhoUM
>>
Uh... if they call up 13 people to the main roster from NXT who will be left? Isn't NXT around 20 people or so right now?
>>
HE BETTER BE ADDING 13 NEW TITLES TOO

ITS OVER SATURATED AS FUCK
>>
Bayley (1) to join Becky against Emma and Dana Brooke (2)

Finn (3) getting involved in "The Club" storyline.

I desperately want the Hawaii show to be a spoiler of Nakamura (4) crashing Cena's return and leading to a big SummerSlam match, but that's wishful thinking.

Corey Graves (5) getting called up after a brand split. Please.

Also, I'm assuming the "13" number may include some of the recent additions. 13 straight from NXT is too many.
>>
>>1281193
i'm pretty sure the 13 includes people who have already been called up during Q1
>>
>>1281190
Finn will obviously be getting involved in the main event storyline soon. Bayley will be up probably after Summerslam to feud with Sasha. Other than that I don't have a clue. I don't think they'd call up Nakamura before putting the title on him but maybe they will.
>>
>>1281201
That's Borin, Enzo, Cass, Gotch, English, Dana and Sami(?), 7. Who are the other 6?
>>
>>1281197
They should do a brand split, in my opinion. Let stephanie take care of either Raw or Smackdown, then let Shane take care of the other.
>>
>>1281201

AJ
Zayn
Corbin
Enzo
Cass
Gallows
Anderson
Dana Brooke
Appollo Crews
Aiden English
Simon Gotch

Am I missing any? There's 10 right there.
>>
File: 1460804468959.jpg (21KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
1460804468959.jpg
21KB, 456x352px
>yfw Bobby Rooo actually goes straight to the main roster and not to NXT first

TNA INVASION 2016
>>
>>1281210
AJ, Gallows and Anderson were never on NXT.
>>
>>1281208
Missing AJ and the club who he's probably including

other people are Balor, Bayley and probably Samoa Joe who i'd all expect to be up around summerslam
>>
>>1281210

11, not 10 sorry. Article said "coming to the main roster" not necessarily NXT.
>>
>>1281211
They could do that, he doesn't really need the time in NXT. Like AJ just put him in a feud with somebody who knows the ropes of WWE for a month or two.
>>
>>1281217
On the other hand Bobby Roode is a literally who
>>
>>1281216
If that's true then the final two are probably Balor and Bayley, wish it was Joe, but it seems he will feud with Eric Young for the NXT belt for a bit.
>>
>>1281218
Maybe if you're a WWE-only shitter.

He's a great wrestler and a god tier heel. Wish James Storm actually joined to reform Beer fucking Money in WWE/NXT

>>1281217
Same could go for A-Double, really.
>>
>>1281220
>Same could go for A-Double, really.

I think they want Aries down there teaching the kids more than anything though
>>
>>1281220
>Beer Money
Never much cared for them, especially in-ring, but the "Beer! Mmoney!" bit is gold.
>>
>>1281220
>Maybe if you're a WWE-only shitter.
TNA doesn't even have smark-cred anymore
>>
How did someone listen to the call? I thought that was private stuff?
>>
>>1281232
Conference calls are usually open to media types
>>
>>1281211
>TNA Invasion
There's nowhere near enough cred on TNA guys for a full blown Invasion, but if they wanted, there could be a nice little angle were one of the TNA guys, let's say Eric Young because he looks like a proper maniac, is a loyalist that came to WWE just to hunt down the cowards who jumped ship when TNA (probably referred to only as "our last company") sinked, and that they could've saved what they built if they weren't such money hungry rats, yadda yadda. He can go after Joe, Styles, Bobby Roo, Aries, fuck, even Xavier Woods.
>>
>>1281229
Right now not really but Bobby has been with TNA for a long time and if I'm not mistaken he's the longest reining champion of TNA. He's not a literally who by any means.

>>1281228
They're a good tag team with a god tier theme and that BEER! MONEY! bit is indeed great.

>>1281226
Probably, yeah. It's still funny how so many ex-TNA stars now join both NXT and WWE. When I watched it some years ago I was impressed by Joe, AJ, Aries, Roode, Suicide (why did they fucking change him to Manik), MCMG, etc.

inb4 aces & eights
>>
>>1281237
>is a loyalist that came to WWE just to hunt down the cowards who jumped ship when TNA (probably referred to only as "our last company") sinked
that's not an awful idea desu, Vince would probably love it because he can get Joe, AJ etc. to all talk about how shit TNA is
>>
>>1281235
Oh, alright guess I was thinking of something else
>>
>>1281190
Doesn't matter, if they're in the top tier they'll be fed to Ramen and if they're not, they're irrelevant
>>
>>1281210
eva marie, emma
>>
>>1281211
>loads of WWE guys coming back to RAW and Smackdown
>Invasion
>>
This roster is about to be stacked / unmanageable by creative unless they do a new brand split
>>
Didn't they just call up dana brooke? if that is how low the bar is for getting called up, they might as well let everyone in.
>>
>>1281701
Shot in the mouth from vinces cock.
>>
Brand split?
>>
>>1281200
Honestly I wanted Cena to come back, start the open challenge right away and have Nakamura be the first to answer.
>>
>>1281190
Why is Vince gutting NXT so fast? Can't take all of their talent, and expect it to succeed.
>>
>>1281924
implying vince cares if NXT succeeds.

Its legit a practice/development place he can keep indy wrestlers from wrestling for other promotions..
>>
>>1281924
To make smarks cry
>>
>>1281211
>TNA invading anyone
It's called taking back what was already ours in the first place. Bobby vs. Apollo would be nice though.
>>
>>1281210
If its NXT Zack is moving back to the main roster, maybe Mojo and Joe are moving up too.
>>
They need a couple more titles.

Too much talent.
>>
>>1281924
That's what it's there for. The fact NXT makes money is the cherry on top. People getting called up from NXT is a good thing.
>>
>>1281748
I bet he was looking at Emma's arse while he shot too. Anything is better than Dana Brooke's face.
>>
>>1281219

>Two guys in their mid thirties with over a decade of wrestling experience are feuding over the developmental championship while Brawn Stronkman went straight to the main roster.

How do you people still manage to watch this shit?

Why not watch literally any other wrestling show?

Besides TNA obviously.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.