[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how the hell is it that you guys absolutely HATE Reigns, who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1462885968113.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1462885968113.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
So how the hell is it that you guys absolutely HATE Reigns, who isn't even doing that bad of a job, but like this guy so damn much?

He's a shitty trash talker with an annoying voice, when he was mocking Ryder in the match on RAW it just seemed pathetic. He basically comes across as the schoolyard bully and we all know that they were all pussies. He's terrible on the mic, average in the ring, repetetive and annoying.

Seems like you guys hate on Reigns for the same reasons you did with Cena: because he's successful. You'll always hate the top guy no matter who it is because Xwinslol wins too much.
>>
>>1280815
>he basically comes across as the schoolyard bully
no shit it's his character, get worked you fucking mark
>>
File: 1462771347951.jpg (35KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1462771347951.jpg
35KB, 720x540px
>>1280815
>1/10 b8
>>
>>1280815
HEY ANON

YOU DON'T LIKE THIS?
>>
>W O R K E D
>>
File: oneofus.png (55KB, 879x509px) Image search: [Google]
oneofus.png
55KB, 879x509px
>>1280815

because they look like him
>>
>>1280815
Terrible on the mic... lol

do you not hear him when he's at the commentary table. he rips every one of the to shreds.
>>
>>1280866
>HEY COLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>SHUT UP BYRON!
>>
>>1280887
>I'm going to come up with random trash
Here's an actual quote:
>Miz goes for a double axe handle
>Good job Miz
>You climbed the turnbuckle
>Jumped down and hit him with your hands
>True Wrestling ability
Beats whatever JBL, Cole or Byron would say
>>
>Miz goes for a double axe handle
>>Good job Miz
>>You climbed the turnbuckle
>>Jumped down and hit him with your hands
>>True Wrestling ability
>this is consider good bants

top fucking lel ahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>1280866
did you watch his shit with ryder yesterday? it was fucking cringeworthy
>>
>>1280899
>He doesn't appreciate actual commentary
Cole: He's going for [Insert incorrect move here]
JBL: [Nonsensical Country Dribble]
Byron: ............
>>
>>1280906
No i don't appreciate your shitty commentary kevin
>>
>>1280906
Wow!
>>
File: machinegun.jpg (159KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
machinegun.jpg
159KB, 600x900px
>>1280815
He can be monotone at times, but even then he's miles ahead of Vince's new toy.
>>
I'll say one thing about Kevin Owens, his backstage interviews always crack me the fuck up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81JykupNTJ0

>Struggles and uses his hands to do a single sit up
>"Just like the Undertaker"
>>
>>1281122
he is the most natural heel the wwe has had in a long time
>>
>>1281127
Disrespectful to the miz famclam
>>
>>1281031
KA is better when he can swear and be himself. Now he has to read scripted promos and has been so neutered it's not even funny
>>
can someone please tell me why it matters that hes a fatty?

I watch wrestling for good matches and fun characters, and sometimes decent stories, kevin owens is fun to watch most of the time, he's a fun character and you can tell he's enjoying himself

why the hell does this board try to self insert into the wrestlers so fucking much?

kayfabe has been dead for years, if a fat guy ruins your suspension of disbelief, but people doing crazy backflips, and moves that would almost never work in a real fight such as piledrivers, DDTs, various suplexes, and finishing moves somehow doesn't, then you got your own problems

and no carter I won't kill myself, maybe you should considering you're nothing but a leech
>>
>>1281153
You realize the majority of the board likes Owens right?

You're equating one person with 20 personas who posts here all day with the entire board's opinion.
>>
File: 1458835694299.jpg (28KB, 317x233px) Image search: [Google]
1458835694299.jpg
28KB, 317x233px
>>1281157
i dont even know why I come here anymore, honestly we should all just fucking leave and let carter talk to himself all day
>>
>>1281153
lose weight
>>
Because Owens literally is the average /asp/ poster, yet, he lives the dream. Neckbeard smarks hate Reigns mostly because of his flawless looks.
>>
>>1281171
we get it carter fuck off
>>
File: KA.jpg (671KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
KA.jpg
671KB, 797x1200px
>>1281142
With Vince's new toy I meant Roman. Pictures of the king are unrelated to the topic at hand:
>>1281012
>>
Liking Roman and at the same time disliking Owens makes you a piece of trash, waste of oxygen and you have shit taste which results in you being a minimum wageslave or some NEET cuck, who will never amount to anthing in life. You are also very stupid and barely passed through school.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.