[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really very disappointed in this guy. He goes around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Eric Arndt[.jpg (54KB, 528x600px) Image search: [Google]
Eric Arndt[.jpg
54KB, 528x600px
I'm really very disappointed in this guy. He goes around talking about how he's a "A Certified G and A Bona-Fide Stud". Well, i happen to know that's total bullshit. Know how? Because I'm "A Certified G and A Bona-Fide Stud" and he's never at any of the meetings.

See, back about 10 years ago, I taught G 101 and Advanced Stud 102 and 103 at P.S. 231 in Brooklyn. I'm a M.A. in G and did post graduate work towards my Doctorate at the Juan Bonatzio - Arnold Fidel School of Stud. As soon as i've completed my dissertation on "Pimping and the Relative Difficulty of such in a Post Millineal Era", i'll have my Ph.D.

Anyway, back in 2006, Eric Arndt was a student of mine at P.S. 231 in Brooklyn. He did OK at first, but then became distracted and then infactuated by some well built but very short guy that was across the hall in the "Remedial Learning to be Tall" class. Eric's grades from then on dropped consistently until he funked out before the end of the first semester. And i never saw him again. Ah, so much wasted potential.

That's why it's so disappointing to see him on TV, bragging about his advanced degree that he never came close to attaining. I suppose he could have gone to one of those unaccreditted G schools, like ITT or UCLA (University of Compton, Los Angeles), but everyone knows those are only "paper mills" that turn out worthless degrees for anyone willing to pay for them.

In short, i feel Eric could have been a fabulous G and a top notch Stud if he'd only applied himself. Sadly, now that's he's faked a concussion, he may never again have the sharp mind and impeccable grooming he was known for up until last week.
>>
>>1276538
I'm sure you thought this was gonna be real funny when you thought it up in your head
>>
>>1276546
Eh
It's more entertaining than reading Carter replying to himself with 3 different trips
>>
>>1276546
ahh, did the 8 year old get pissed off when someone questioned his fantasy world?

or did the 38 year old get pissed off when mom called him up from the basement to empty the garbage.

if you treated this crap like most of the viewers do, as a live action daffy duck cartoon, you might be happier.
>>
Thank you for your comments, John Cena
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQTkY3iy9hM
>>
>>1276538
Kek'd
Well done
>>
Steve sustains podcAst sucks
>>
>>1276538
Ayy, good job, OP. Did amuse.
>>
top kek
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.