[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people hate Byron Saxton? Firstly, the guy is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: Byron the Boss.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Byron the Boss.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
Why do so many people hate Byron Saxton?

Firstly, the guy is a great commentator, a foil for king and JBL, and he isn't afraid to be laughed at which is great for the kids.

Secondly, he's in great shape and has actually stepped inside the squared circle and thus can get inside the mind of the wrestlers much better than Michael cole ever could.

Thirdly, he is a minority! Who can argue with this? It's incredible to see the strides WWE has made in terms of diversity especially since it has a history of being incredibly racist to all non-white superstars.

Seriously, Byron is Michael Cole's replacement and the sooner you get that into your little brains the sooner you'll begin to enjoy wrestling again.

>He also banged Summer Rae, where's the bro points for that?
>>
>>1274570
>Because he's a shit commentaor and only starts shits.
>So did JBL that doesn't prove shit
>Who gives a fuck? Why are you judging a man base on his race but on his ability, his ability is shit.
Legit, you should go back to >>>/r/eddit
>>
>Who gives a fuck? Why are you judging a man base on his race but on his ability, his ability is shit.
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>1274654
>said the fag who's using his race as an actual point
>>
Vince makes commentary shit, period, so, it is hard to judge how good he is.

As it stands, Byron is just kinda lame. He is a poor Face Color Commentator.

Mauro Ranallo is obviously the new JR aka the next big PBP.
>>
>>1274570
>colored commentator
>>
>>1274687
>Mauro Ranallo is obviously the new JR aka the next big PBP.
>Vince makes commentary shit, period, so, it is hard to judge how good he is.
he hasnt had vince yelling shit in his headset and calling him a fucker and other insults yet.
>>
Has Byron ever won, let alone had a match at Wrestlemania? Also, he was part of NXT: Worst Season
>>
File: 1462599323190.jpg (207KB, 493x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462599323190.jpg
207KB, 493x500px
>>1274711
>>
>>1274570
HE MUST BE LYNCHED FROM A TREE
>>
Mauro/Graves should be the future of Raw commentators.

Somehow Cole has been around for like 20 years and still doesn't know the names of common moves and is showing less emotion over time.
>>
File: 1461996496900.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461996496900.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>1274711
>>
File: 1461786879315.jpg (10KB, 240x196px) Image search: [Google]
1461786879315.jpg
10KB, 240x196px
>>1274570

i find this whole post to be vile and disgusting. so if you were trolling, op, you succeeded.
>>
>>1274570
I think he's alright. He doesn't annoy me as often as most of the commentators do (though he can definitely be just as bad) and he doesn't have too much of an ego to act as punching bag.
>>
pls god when do all three chuckle fucks get fired so we can make way for JR's return and scott steiner as heel commentator?
>>
He BLACKED her? Fucking dropped. Hope that son of a bitch gets publically Clothesline From Hell'd by JBL and fired right after.
>>
>>1274938
he was also probably banging paige when she was in FCW.
>>
>>1274570
>not mentioning he has the GOAT finisher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqWudY_iViM

OPINION DISCARDED
>>
>>1274885
>>1274938
back to /pol/ or /r9k/
>>
>>1274570
Source?
>>
>>1274654
>>1274570
>race card

fuck off cuck

race shouldn't give you positive or negative points
>>
>>1275078
he was luggage lad in the OP's pic

''banged''

lmfao

that's like saying that Moot isn't a cuck
>>
>>1274570
>black
so there's that
>>
>Why do so many people hate Byron Saxton?

Hes not Mauro Ranallo.
>>
>>1274570
>the guy is a great commentator
No, he's awful. Doesn't call moves or spots and adds nothing to the product

>he's in great shape and has actually stepped inside the squared circle and thus can get inside the mind of the wrestlers much better than Michael cole ever could.
JR and Joey Style are the best commentators ever and they never stepped inside the squared circle. The job of the commentary team is put over the talent not to wrestle them.

>Thirdly, he is a minority!
Not relevant to his ability on commentary.

>Seriously, Byron is Michael Cole's replacement and the sooner you get that into your little brains the sooner you'll begin to enjoy wrestling again.
He's actually worse than Michael Cole, which is some achievement.

She's the least attractive diva. No bro points from me.
>>
>>1274570
>being a minority automatically makes you better at your job

Nah, fuck off thanks m8
>>
>>1274570
He's a black guy that doesn't shuck and jive
>>
I want him to replace Cole. I don't care how awkward it gets with JBL, it's better without that obnoxious turd Michael.
>>
>>1275473
>She's the least attractive diva.

Well that's just not true.
>>
File: received_504627959725032.jpg (14KB, 409x244px) Image search: [Google]
received_504627959725032.jpg
14KB, 409x244px
>>1274570
>Being absolutely silent
>Says something stupid
>Gets completely BTFO
>Repeat
That is his commentary
>>
>>1274570
>>He also banged Summer Rae, where's the bro points for that?

Summer Rae is a nose with a woman attached to the back of it
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.