[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Vince doesn't let Roman be himself on the mic a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 1461249879504.jpg (18KB, 394x350px) Image search: [Google]
1461249879504.jpg
18KB, 394x350px
>tfw Vince doesn't let Roman be himself on the mic and everyone thinks he has no charisma or personality because of his terrible booking

https://youtu.be/2TVRUnyvAs8
>>
Was that video supposed to prove he's got charisma?
>>
>>1272849
Nah it's because trips wanted to beat flairs record for the title.

Can't wait for trips to beat him for the title kek
>>
>>1272852
No no , is an of air segment.
He isn't what Vince books him for, they should let the guy be himself
>>
>>1272852
If it did, it didn't. He's too nervous.
>>
I wish they'd let him deliver such down to earth promos every night. A MASTODON expressing authentic human emotion would make me mark hard
>>
>>1272849
>nobody booing him
I'm surprised I thought it became a thing like kurt's "you suck" chants where he gets them no matter what.
>>
>>1272966
Yeah, that's really weird. Hey, maybe that's the reason they put this video out, they found a crowd that wasn't booing.
>>
>>1272961
Shut up Vince
>>
>>1272849
>Looks like a champion
>Forced to act like a badass
>Sounds like a nervous underdog

How do we unfuck Roman Reign's poorly booked character?
>>
>>1272961
Roman doesn't even look like a mastodon

You want a mastodon? Cage fits that better and is actually strong and does power moves.
>>
>>1272961
>A MASTODON expressing authentic human emotion would make me mark hard

Watch American Alpha's backstage promo after their Tag Titles win. Based JJ is practically overcome
>>
>>1275697
>You want a mastodon? Cage fits that better and is actually strong and does power moves.
wwe doesnt want a manlet, theyve seen they cant handle the championship.
>>
>>1275715
At least he's strong and can actually lift people up for anything other than a samoan drop and a half assed powerbomb
>>
File: Father&Son.jpg (32KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
Father&Son.jpg
32KB, 500x501px
>>1275715
Cage isn't a manlet: HE'S A MACHINE.
>>
File: john-bradshaw-layfield.jpg (35KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
john-bradshaw-layfield.jpg
35KB, 642x361px
>yfw AJ is the superior promo man in a main event feud.
>>
>>1275904
Styles is underrated on the mic honestly.
>>
>>1275931
>Aww shucks I'm just a good ol' southern boy Roman
>>
>>1275931
He's gotten better, even serviceable, but it's clearly not his thing. Luckily he's feuding with a guy who can carry him on the mic the way he carries Roman in the ring... ohwait.
>>
>>1275985
I seem to recall WWF having their biggest years ever with a Southerner on top.

Twice, actually.
>>
>>1275998
Who was able to cut a promo while speaking, well yelling like a decent person.
>>
>>1276029
>like a decent person.

Do you even know what you're trying to say here?
>>
>>1272849
It still won't help him. Fact of the matter is, Roman hasn't been in the wrestling seen for more than 5 years and still has main evented wrestlemania twice and is a 3 time WHC. All while proving he is shit on the mic and is sub-par at best in the ring. All of this just proves that Vince is riding on him just because of his looks, which is fucking ridiculous considering the guy is an overall shit wrestler for the level he is supposed to be at.

The one thing that boggles my mind is why are they muting the boos? Why are they trying to deny the fact that people don't like him when they have clearly shown they don't care about what their viewers think of him. It doesn't make any sense. But then again Vince is insane so I am not all that surprised.
>>
>>1272852

You wouldn't know what charisma was if it walked up to you and introduced itself to you
>>
>>1272849

BASED ROMAN
>>
>>1276115
Better question. Why are they muting the boos while telling the fans on commentary that it's fun to boo him?
>>
>>1276115
>which is fucking ridiculous considering the guy is an overall shit wrestler

a) He's not a shit wrestler
b) You don't need to be an indie darling to be WWE champion
c) They aren't muting the boos, that is only done on smackdown which close to no one watches other than obsessed smarks
d) Stay mad
e)>Vince is out of touch

How about you start your own wrestling company and make Tyler Breeze the champion then see how far that takes you?
>>
>>1276164
>make Tyler Breeze the champion then see how far that takes you
Because putting the belt on Reigns sure has brought on a new boomperiod
>>
>>1276172

>Can't argue his case

Roman became WWE champion for the first time last year, he's barely been the face for 6 months.
>>
>>1276164
a) He's not shit, he's average. But for the position he's in he actually IS shit.
b) But you need to have something to get fans behind you. Roman has nothing outside of the looks that only appeal to women and children.
c) Except they are constantly muting the boos at PPVs at RAW, so you can even hear the theme song of his not being as loud as usual.
d) Solid argument
e) Looking at the current state of affairs and ratings which are not good at all, yeah. He is.
>>
>>1276184

a) According to who? Smarks who think you need to do a million flips in order to be a good wrestler?
b) Roman does have fans and gets cheered loudest at house shows, he only gets booed by smarks who think he's taking away [insert indie darling name]'s place
c) They stopped muting them after wrestlemania, and even if they did so what?

e) Ratings were awful even when Seth was champion. People aren't watching wrestling cause of the wrestling but because the booking sucks and watching RAW every week feels like a giant waste of time. Roman was cheered in Philly when he won the title for the 2nd time cause he was actually being booked the way he was supposed to but then right after that they reverted back to stupid convoluted booking. Brock was champion 4 months after his debut and went over The Rock clean, you'd know this if you weren't underage.
>>
>>1276202
a) According to basically anyone who isn't an indian mark. He's just average at everything he does in ring and his superman punches are often sloppy as fuck. His selling is shit, too. You don't need to make a million flips to be a good wrestler but you need to know how to get the crowd going for you and doing hair whips and OOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH is not enough.
b) Gets cheered loudest by women and children, yeah. If there's a ROMAN SUCKS chant you can clearly hear it louder, and it's a deep male voice.
c) They didn't. So what? They're clearly not taking their fans seriously with doing just that, you know.

e) They were, but we're not talking about Seff here. I'm not arguing the booking is not shit. Resorting to the classic "dude 18+ haha" just proves that you can't argue with the fact that Roman is not a draw at all. Then again, on current roster no one is and that goes on writes and Vince as they can't build a new star that won't feel overpushed.
>>
File: MASTADON.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MASTADON.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>1272961
MASTADON PTERADACTYL TRICERITOPS SABATOOTH TIGA TURANUSAURUS

am i doing this right?
>>
>>1272849
let based roman continue to work the fatties
>>
File: Romannetty.jpg (26KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Romannetty.jpg
26KB, 600x338px
>>1276146
I know it's not Roman Reigns.

>>1276164
>a) He's not a shit wrestler
>b) You don't need to be an indie darling to be WWE champion

Romarks are THIS mad when their husbando gets dissed!

He is shit and nobody ever said that WWE Champs need to be indy darlings. You're projecting.

>>1276202
>a) According to who? Smarks who think you need to do a million flips in order to be a good wrestler?

Who are these people and why are you talking about them when they're not here?

> Reminder that Reigns was the shit half of this tag team
>>
roman would have dismantled the nwo in 2 weeks he is so strong

vince is so afraid that him losing will make him less popular or something
>>
>>1276215
>you need to know how to get the crowd going for you

He consistently gets the loudest reactions, good and bad, at any show.
>>
>>1276164
Why the fuck do people who defend Roman so vehemently always do these ridiculous leaps into strawman?
You're literally the first person bringing up indie darlings, flips and making Tyler Breeze champ as if anyone else is talking about them when they're not. It's nigh-obsessive and somewhat worrying that you're so insecure in citing your own argument you have to attack imaginary ones.
>>
>>1275678
Give him a clean loss
Have someone kick out of the spear
Have him work on his fucking Stamina so he doesn't get gassed 5 minutes into a match so hard everyone can tell or he needs to be carted out
>>
>>1281763
>Have someone kick out of the spear

This has happened. It was just so insignificant nobody remembers it, which is absurd considering it was the first non-Lesnar-tier character to kick out of their big, super-built, strong-as-fuck babyface finisher.
They don't even have the attention span to consistently make Roman look strong properly.
>>
>>1275931
AYY SWEAR TO JEEZUS ROMAN
>>
>>1272849
It's nothing amazing DESU, but miles better yes. Because he actually comes across as a human there for one.
>>
>>1281773
Was it during the Shield days? Forgot who kicked out of it. Anyone remember if Bryan did during their Fastlane match?
>>
File: 1462272561478.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462272561478.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>Smarks will literally try to deny anything good about Roman
He's literally perfect , never seen anyone so good at buttdestroying smarks
>>
>>1282418
Undertaker kicked out of it on the London RAW in 2013.

Ambrose kicked out at Survivor Series last year, but Reigns managed to fucking botch the Spear completely killing the moment.

Because Reigns is fucking terrible.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.