[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We already know some of the more famous finishers that people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (154KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
154KB, 1284x722px
We already know some of the more famous finishers that people have now kicks from (AA, Tombstone, Pedigree, F5, Stoner, etc etc)

But lets compile a list of those finishers that are still protected, the ones nobody has kicked out from because I cannot think of many from the current era so let's get listing them...

>Goldberg's Jackhammer
>Scott Hall's Razor's Edge
>>
>>1270935
Did anyone ever kickout of the big leg, brother?
>>
>>1270935
I'm still annoyed that Jericho kicked out of the styles clash
>>
Hogan kicked out of the Jackhammer
Yokozuna kicked out of the Leg Drop

Nobody in WWE has ever kicked out of the Red Arrow.

>>1270953
I'm more annoyed he didn't tuck his head.
>>
>>1270941
Sycho Sid
Made Brother super butthurt because Papa Shango couldn't make it to the ring so Sid had to improvise
>>
>>1270972
>Hogan kicked out of the Jackhammer
Hogan and Goldberg has only fought once in 1998 and Goldberg only used one Jackhammer and it was the one that won the title
>>
>>1271013
It was during a tag match in 1999
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.