[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is Mr. Money in the Bank this year /asp/ and how do you book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: moneyinthebank.jpg (266KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
moneyinthebank.jpg
266KB, 1279x720px
Who is Mr. Money in the Bank this year /asp/ and how do you book the cash in?

>Orton return at the ppv
>wins the briefcase
>immediately cashes in on Roman at the main event
>"he's the viper maggle!"
>Cena's music hits
>Wrestlemania sign lowers in the arena
>points to the belt and then to the sign
>months of Orton vs Cena build up to Mania

R8
>>
-7/10
>>
>>1269322
Owens will win
>>
>>1269322
Can't imagine them giving it to anyone other than Ambrose
>>
>music hits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6g4D4dStmY
>>
>>1269335
If Ambrose wins the belt at all he will win it legit, not by cashing in. I would think maybe KO might be more likely MiTB winner.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>1269336
OHH MYYYYY
COULD IT BE??
>>
>>1269331
This, he is already above the IC title, to me is the more logic choice
>>
>>1269430
This.
The next MitB winner is likely a heel, because the last time someone has successfully cashed in MITB and wasn't a heel (Or turned heel early in their reign) was.....

CM Punk, during his first WHC run. Almost a decade ago.

This means that a face winning is incredibly unlikely. If Ambrose was a heel, you'd have a 100% chance of him winning, IMO.

I'd say the most likely choices are:
1. KO
2. Wyatt
3. Balor
4. Del Rio again
5. Rollins again
6. Orton again
7. Joe
8. Lesnar
9. Ryback
10. Cena
>>
>>1269529
I'd bet $10 on KO assuming they'll ever accept him in the main event.

Perfect character to tease and shooting off promos.
>>
>>1269529
Im fine with those list of people winning the belt except for

>balor
>dorito
>orton
>cena
>>
>>1269322
10/10 PG approved
>>
I really hope its Wyatt. All this time off might be a blessing in disguise as he didn't have to follow that WM "moment" with the Rock and has been not scene since.

This way they can bring back the Wyatt family as mystery wrestlers for MitB and Bray can finally be pushed.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 600x674px
>>1269322
JUST KIDDING! HE'S A NIGGER!
>>
>>1269322
Bray Wyatt.

He was getting pretty over as a face before his injury. Think it is time for him to get a title run.
>>
Anyone else think MITB has become stale? Should be cancelled for a while.
>>
I don't want to sound like a manlet nerd who should kill himself, but Owens and Ambrose seem to be the most likely.

Bray Wyatt or Mark Henry are the ones I'm hoping for.

>>1270764

I don't think flat out canceling it would really work, but they should find some way to add some more surprise to it. There has to be something to make it not be stale. Maybe if a monster heel won it, or something.
>>
I think Ryder may win the miTB ... they ve been teasing
>>
>>1270764
Or you could just have WWE do something new with it?
>>
>>1269336
:~:
>>
>>1269752
What happened to le happy negro?
>>
>>1272626
>thinking he's going anywhere apart from obscurity again
>>
File: 1452816493612.jpg (29KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
1452816493612.jpg
29KB, 320x283px
>post yfw baron corbin wins mitb 2016

pic related
>>
>>1269322

top tier storyline OP

Could we toss in Sheamus Vs Orton, and maybe Cena Vs Big Show?
>>
>>1270764
>>1272627
Have it cashed in for a legit match by a face, not a sneaky win after a match by a heel.

It's been a good while since we saw that.
>>
Im a romark but Dean should win MiTB
>Why?
Because we can have a face vs face with Roman eventually turning heel and The Shield triple threat when Jasethy comes back.
Roman should or retain and go on a heel title run or lose the title to Deanetty but destroying him after the match is done
>>
Owens, Rollins, Dean or Cena seem like the most realistic choices.
Personally I'd like Cesaro to win.
>>
>>1269529
>Lesnar
>Joe
>Cena
>Ryback

Fucking no?!
>>
RVD should return and cash it in successfully
>>
>>1269529
>The next MitB winner is likely a heel, because the last time someone has successfully cashed in MITB and wasn't a heel (Or turned heel early in their reign) was.....
Was sheamus, 6 months ago, dumb fuck
>>
>>1269322
Bray fucking wyatt
this guy just deserve it, imagine him cash in in his demoniac surprise entry
>>
If they wanted to freshen it up one option would be to change how the case is awarded. Everyone loves a ladder match, but its the same spots over and over again. My preference would be for rotating stipulations. For example one year could be a single-elimination tournament, the next could be in a steel cage, the next could be Elimination Chamber. You could build suspense by promoting the hell out of the moment when the stipulations are revealed.

The problem would be that it steps on the other match-specific PPVs, but WWE really should be moving away from that kind of thing anyway.
>>
>>1273285
There's the championship match, it's been intense, all of a sudden
>DEP
lights up, Bray's in the ring with the briefcase. Maybe he plays mind games with it, like he'll pop in and out of different matches with it, fuck with the champions head, then
>DEP
he's gone, it's not time just yet

When he cashes in and how exactly depends on the situation but I feel like Bray should fuck with people's heads a bit first, especially depending on who is WWE champ at the time.
>If it's Roman, he can fuck with Roman's head, sensing the heelish ways within Roman, causing Roman to go all out heel, which will result in a huge pop when Bray pins him for the belt.
>>
Dean cause muh shield triple threat.
>>
Pretty clear it will be aj styles or Jericho
>>
>>1273285

This, but when he cashes it, he reveals that he gave the briefcase to Harper.

I like watching Bray whitout titles. It gives him a vibe like he's above the championship competition.
>>
>>1273440
I like it. Too bad this won't happen
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.