[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

http://whatculture.com/wwe/5-reason s-not-to-cheer-for-john-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

File: Cena.png (580KB, 673x806px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cena.png
580KB, 673x806px
http://whatculture.com/wwe/5-reasons-not-to-cheer-for-john-cenas-wwe-return?page=1

5 Reasons Not to Cheer for Based Match John:

>5
We want our indy manlets pushed
>4
He'll overshadow Baby Dick with his talent
>3
HEEL TURN WHEN??????
>2
THE BRAND SPLIT IS GUNNA HAPPEN U GUYZ
>1
RAMEN SUX LUH MAO XDD

Holy fuck. I thought this Cena hate and Whatculture memes died years ago. Do smarks actually believe this shit?
>>
>>1263904
Yes you idiot.
>>
More like cuck culture desu, I've never watched their videos and now I never will
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 223x314px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 223x314px
>>1263904
>bury roman!
>but don't bury these indie guys, that's wrong
>>
>people actually think Rollins is turning face

They want Seth as their top heel right now and don't want Roman to be overshadowed, so after Roman drops the title to him, he'll be a chickenshit heel again until he stops getting loud pops and then he'll drop the title to Deanetty and have a shitty feud with Triple H
>>
>>1263928
Deanetty is never getting the belt.
>>
>>1263913
> bury untalented guy
> don't bury talents

How are you not getting this?
>>
>>1264791
Because the indy darlings aren't even that good and is being exaggerated as the greatest thing that ever happen.
>>
>>1264797
For one thing, most of them are way better than Roman in ring.

In the mic it's debatable, but there are some guys who could overshadow bbygurl without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>1264797
They're all far better than Roman.
>>
>>1264801
Debatable?

Ramen is even worse on the mic than he is at wrestling.
>>
>>1264801
Thats not true.

Their ring skill is as boring as roman, plus they aren't unique at all. At least roman has the looks and that separates him from other guys, while everyone else is just a """"""good"""""" wrestler. Also the indy guys are fine in the mid cards. It seems like their at least elevating the belt other than just the miz and ziggler fighting over it every other month. Although miz probably needs to drop the belt and just go to commentary because we all know he probably will never be in the main event again
>>
>>1264811
>Their ring skill is as boring as roman, plus they aren't unique at all.

That's not true at all.
If someone can get you on your feet with a fucking insane move he does, he's better than a guy who could only do his "power moves" on the likes of AJ Styles, who's basically a lightweight manlet.

You could find a lot better looking indy guys. His looks are good in what way? I find his face way too squarish and it makes me feel uneasy when I look at him, and his voice makes me want to close the tab and not watch wrestling in a while, as it makes me fucking sleepy. I'd give him a lot more points in looks if he wasn't wearing a vest and long pants to actually show off that he's fucking built like a tank. Then again if he took the vest off it would probably be some Bo-tier shit and then NO ONE would buy it.
>>
>>1263904
I want John Cena to go away forever and take Roman with him.
>>
>>1264814
I'm not talking about aj, im talking about kevin owens, sami zayn, ect. Aj is very fun to watch and i like him. Also he's in the maintevent right now, so there not really an argument here. Dude looked pretty strong against him at payback. It looks like he might actually win the thing at extreme rules if he hits roman with the styles clash
>>
>>1264827
Well KO can do some moves you wouldn't expect him to do. For example a fucking Bullfrog Splash (thanks JBL), or a moonsault. That dude is fat as fuck but also athletic and that makes me really impressed. Zayn does a good blue thunder bomb (traditional too) which you don't see every day. Romans finisher was used by so many people before and the fact that his spear is good at most is not making it any better. I much more enjoy the ones done by Mil Muertes from current active wrestlers. Who also looks like a fucking mountain of a man.

AJ IS an indy darling though. He may be in the main event scene now but if you don't see Roman looking strong against Ammunition Association then you're blind, he'll be in midcard soon.
>>
>>1264831
AJ is a TNA guy, he hasn't been an indie wrestler since 2004. Try again nerd.
>>
>>1264835
Then why do you count Owens and Zayn as indie? They've been in bigger promotions too, ROH is not that small.
>>
>>1264831
The only thing i like about sami is his blue thunder bomb, other than that he's ZZZ. Kevin owens is good in the midcard, but him being a wwe champion is just to hilarious, and might actually degrade the belt because i can already tell they're going to book him like shit. Also we don't really know if AJ will be put in the midcards, vince might actually change his mind but i highly doubt it, also the guy is 38 he's already way to old and to much of a risk. I do want to see him win the title at least once though because AJ seems like a nice guy that wouldn't just fuck off and not give a fuck about his matches like cm punk did after he lost his belt. Maybe Aj will try to be like Daniel Bryan and attempt elevate the ic title to a whole new level.
>>
>>1264811
> Reigns
> unique

top kek

>>1264844
>Kevin owens is good in the midcard, but him being a wwe champion is just to hilarious, and might actually degrade the belt because i can already tell they're going to book him like shit.

How is WWE being unable to book Owens's fault? Are you mentally enfeebled in some fashion?

Just what can Reigns do that's so great, anon?
>>
>>1264849
It's not his fault thats why i said it's going to be terrible for him to be wwe champion dumb nigger. Do you want another seth rollins reign where he just runs away?
>>
>>1264849
To be fair Reigns is not unique at all besides the vest and pants. A lot of indie guys have long as fuck hair, tattoos sometimes too.

>Just what can Reigns do that's so great, anon?
hairwhip
OOOOOOAAAHHHH
>>
>>1264853
At least the matches would be good. Unlike Ramen.

>>1264856
> the only thing "unique" about Reigns is The Shield gimmick

lel a palooza
>>
>>1264857
Wwe isn't about matches dumb nigger, it's about storyline. Why the fuck do you think other promotions aren't as big as wwe. When they have way better wrestlers
>>
>>1264859
WWE has some of the worst storytelling in wrestling today, tho.
>>
>reading whatculture """"articles""""
>ever

On par with gawker desu senpai
>>
>>1264862
Yet it's still the highest wrestling rating show, when almost 90% of wrestling moves are banned in the wwe.
>>
John Cena has to face Undertaker first before he passes the torch to Roman Reigns.
>>
>>1264865
> popularity = quality

You must be over 18 to post here.
>>
>>1264867
Outlaw shitter = quaility

>>>/woo/
>>
>>1264873
> WWE "storytelling"

At least your average "outlaw" promotion can keep a narrative straight for more than a couple of weeks.

Can't say the same for the toybox of a senile, 70-year old cokehead.
>>
>>1264877
Thats why it gets shit ratings?

Wwe fans could give less a fuck about the outlaws, but you fat fucks are trying to ruin the wwe. Go watch njpw, pwg, or roh if you guys complain so much.
>>
>>1264883
> McDonald's makes the best burgers

You. This is what >>(You) are saying.

> ruin the wwe

Yeah, it might actually have to be a good wrestling promotion instead of whatever Vince is pretending it is this week. How awful.

> he couldn't even make a counter-point to the tug-of-war
>>
File: hnnnnggg.webm (3MB, 1280x680px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hnnnnggg.webm
3MB, 1280x680px
>>1263904

reminder that smarks are pretentious faggots who think just because they learned a few insider wrestling jargon terms on the internet, they are somehow experts and because of their unwarranted sense of "wow, Im so fucking smart" ruin the shows with their autism by booing faces and cheering heels. they also think they are somehow expert talent scouts, so they boo anyone who is getting over more than their indie darling and bitch about Vince "pushing people to the moon!" because he dares to actually run a wrestling business his way, and also despite the fact that they are essentially doing the same thing to an even more extreme degree.

Essentially, they are like some fat fuck who watches food network every now and saw a

Also, all wrestlers hate them
>>
>>1263928
Seth has been signing with faces like Roman, Dean, and Cena at Axxess so it's already confirmed he is returning face. Heels sign with heels and faces sign with faces at those events.
>>
>>1264839

TNA has exclusive contracts with its talent, though their were times when they didn't. New Japan also uses exclusive talent.

ROH uses independent talent on a freelance basis. That's what makes it an Indy fed, and that's the difference between Indies and major feds.
>>
>>1264996
You are a smark
>>
>>1264996
> WWE cucks

Vince doesn't give a shit about you.
>>
>>1265505
ROH has exclusive contracts as well.

WWE & NXT use independent talent on a freelance basis as well but they're not indies.
>>
>>1265536

no shit, he doesnt even know I exist you emotionally stunted virgin
>>
>>1263904
>Whatculture
I wish we never left /sp/
>>
>>1264797
XD
>>
>>1265537
REKT
>>1265505
>>
>>1265537
>>1265776

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise RoH had exclusivity clauses in their contracts, but I just looked it up and your right. They've been doing it since 2014. So Ring of Honor isn't an indy fed anymore.
>>
>>1263904
>being worried about John Cena's return being full of the typical "cenawinslol" booking that can potentially overshadow other returning faces, derail the careers of younger, fresher talents, and then be turned around to make Cena 2.0 look even bigger is an "Irrational, meme" thing

I don't know about you but some people on this site genuinely want wwe to be a better product
>>
>>1266101
>The top face and best worker of the company is winning matches? cenawinslol
Stop pretending you know how wrestling works kid. If your indie guys don't want to get overshadowed, they should start putting on better performances. The only thing fresh about Kevin Owens is the pounds of fresh off the grill burgers he shoves into his fat face.
>>
>>1266142
>If your indie guys don't want to get overshadowed, they should start putting on better performances.
>implying that means anything in a business where you only get to be "popular" if the guys in charge like you.

also where the hell in any of my post did I mention kevin owens or any 'indie guy' by name?
>>
>>1266145
Name one guy who puts on good performances that is stuck who hasn't been given the push they deserve.
>>
>>1266148
Cody Rhodes
>>
>>1266148
Luke Harper
>>
>>1266148
I'd dare say Zack Ryder and Dean Ambrose
>>
>>1264920
fat fucks like you are always using food analogies.

top kek.
>>
>>1265221
>Axxess
Literally means nothing

Everyone is a face at axxess
>>
>>1263928
>he'll be a chickenshit heel again until he stops getting loud pops

I don't think they'd have him return as a Heel right off the bat.
>>
>>1266101
Some people on this site genuinely want you to have sex.
>>
>>1266706
thank you for proving you don't have any means to argue my statement. Thank you for being a moron
>>
>>1266101
>Based John
>worse product
DOES NOT COMPUTE
>>
>>1266715
based john does not equal a bad product.
the booking around based john does.
>>
>>1266715
>John"i dont know how to sell and botch every move" Cena
>Based.
>>
>>1266719
That's a weird way to spell Sasha Banks
>>
>>1266148
Zack Ryder, Rusev, Cody Rhodes, KO, Bray Wyatt.
>>
File: 1462154110411.png (472KB, 856x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462154110411.png
472KB, 856x600px
>this thread
>>
File: Owens fan.png (737KB, 1150x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Owens fan.png
737KB, 1150x706px
>>1266722
>KO
>>
>>1266711
Please have sex.
>>
>>1266893
>implying sex would help
>>
>>1266978
>outright refusing to have sex
>>
>>1267020
>implying sex would make me not a salty smark
>>
File: oh_sh.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oh_sh.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>mfw ratings will actually go back up when Cena returns
>>
>Cena fans
You all underage or just retarded?
>>
>>1266152
What are you talking about cody hasn't wrestled in forever, is he even still with the company?
>>
>>1263904

The one reason not to cheer for his return is that we've seen this shit many, many times before. It'll be the same old boring, uninspired shit he's been ever since he became The Marine. Everything else will be the same boring, uninspired shit it has been for the better part of a decade.

The appropriate course of action is to just stop fucking watching and find something better to do with your time. Like binge watching the first season and a half of Lucha Underground
>>
>>1264797
what the fuck was so special about zayne vs nakamura to get everybody forcing it as some "Greatest matches ever" it was on the same level as every other wwe main event the past year
fuck you pretentious faggots sucking your own dicks because "I can appreciate NXT Talent"
>>
>>1267085
Ratings didnt improve
>>
>>1266142
Cena is nowhere close to the best worker in the company.
>>
whatculture

ohmz attitude era was so racist , much mysoginy too


fuck those britcucks
>>
>>1265581
> projecting THIS hard

>>1267137
samefag
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 7


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.