[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Era of LOLROMAN WINS begins >boring feuds to bring more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Punished_Rusev.jpg (54KB, 620x480px) Image search: [Google]
Punished_Rusev.jpg
54KB, 620x480px
>Era of LOLROMAN WINS begins
>boring feuds to bring more focus on Ramen
>Ryback leaving
>injuries
>well deserved wrestlers aren't getting a push
>NXT wrestlers become jobbers or fail to draw
>divafags

Is there a point in watching anymore?
>>
File: BASED.jpg (16KB, 236x379px) Image search: [Google]
BASED.jpg
16KB, 236x379px
for chirs jericho and based dean
>>
I wish Rusev would be given a remove kebab gimmick.
>>
>>1262013
>putting based dad with record low le unstable man xD
No, just no
>>
Eh, its worth tuning in occasionally to see the inevitable burial of Reigns. People dont realize that Vince isn't stupid, just retardedly stubborn. Eventually hell have no choice but to accept his pet projects is gonna sink the company
>>
>>1262056
Vince has been sinking his company for the past 15 years and not given a shit.
>>
>>1262059
Thats retarded and objectively wrong bb
>>
>>1262061
> tripfuck

Please, by all means, compare the ratings of 2001 to now. Or the live event attendance. Or PPV bu-oh, wait, they had to scrap that.
>>
>>1262059
Wwe's been making a profit, and still are. Although they had to cut pyros
>>
>>1262056
>inevitable burial of Reigns

Bold statement. Vince didn't seem to quit on Cena, why would he on Reigns?
>>
>>1262012
>Is there a point in watching anymore?
Yes, the man in your OP picture.
>>
So anti-Reigns smarks realise they're just as wrong as they were with Cena right?
>>
>>1262012
I don't care if it's just a US title shot, I'm just happy they care about Rusev again
>>
>>1262071
cena was over when he was being pushed
>>
File: 1462148563624.png (81KB, 193x224px) Image search: [Google]
1462148563624.png
81KB, 193x224px
>>1262087
Yeah I can't wait for the guy who Ziggler cucked to shout in his silly accent a lot. That'll put asses in seats.
>>
File: Seth betrays his country.webm (162KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Seth betrays his country.webm
162KB, 200x200px
>>1262090
Just because you're jaded doesn't mean you have to pull me into it m8

Rusev has a great moveset and natural charisma so I'm happy to see him featured. I also don't get why you, as a viewer, cares about what draws
>>
>>1262093
Sorry I can't get hype about the guy who just spent months in the job squad. Power level is high as fuck clearly.
>>
>>1262093
I love the non canon antics of house shows
>>
>>1262097
>just spent months in the job squad

The fact that he left is the point lad
>>
>>1262102
Like that monster push Bob Holly got when he left the job squad?
>>
>>1262105
Kek.
>>
>>1262093
Jesus, you're the reason why anti-smarks exist.
>>
How can WWE fix itself? Realistically speaking.
>>
File: SashaBanksBossBank.gif (2MB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
SashaBanksBossBank.gif
2MB, 400x294px
>>1262012
Yes
>>
>>1262012
Not really. I keep watching hoping that my guys will get something but a lot of them aren't doing too well.
>>
>>1262012
Rusev is going to get a push now senpai
>>
>>1262013
>le crazy plant man
You're just making matters worse
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.