[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://thebigguyryback22.tumblr.com /post/143803724226/feed-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10

File: ryback-3-620x350.jpg (54KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
ryback-3-620x350.jpg
54KB, 620x350px
http://thebigguyryback22.tumblr.com/post/143803724226/feed-me-more
The big guy taken to Tumblr to air his grievances
>>
>>1261270
>tumblr
>wants equal pay
RYBACK = SJW
>>
File: draft142541821.jpg (61KB, 800x507px) Image search: [Google]
draft142541821.jpg
61KB, 800x507px
>>1261411
>>
>>1261270
>The big guy is a tumblrina
>>
>>1261270
ryback use to be a trump loving american, but he hangs out with manlet daniel cryan to much
>>
>>1261270
Roidback triggered? Color me surprised.
>>
My Beautiful Ryback is right.

He should leave WWE for a company that truly appreciates his talents. Seriously one of the best wrestlers working today.
>>
>ProWrestlingSheet @WrestlingSheet
>ICYMI - Ryback Claims Issue With WWE Isn’t Over Money, Explanation Outlines The Opposite

Pro wrestling sheet is so much better than Meltzer
>>
>>1261270
He has some good points.

Wrestlers need a union.
>>
>>1261591
He should go to UFC.
>>
>>1261603
please go away prowrestlingshit
>>
NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA
HEY HEY HEY
GOODBYE
>>
>MORE MEフィード

ryb/a/ck is weeboo, confirmed.
>>
He can't honestly think wwe is going to give him the money he wants after publicly bitching about his position in the company on several occasions.

>And making his debut in the six-sided ring, Ryan Reeeeeeeeeves
>>
>>1261591

This
>>
>>1261623
>he moderates the BOARD~! for a subscription
>>
He never drew a dime

Who gives a fuck I'm glad he's gone

I'd never pay or be excited to see that walking botch machine wrestle
>>
BASED BIG GUY
>>
File: rickflairkeking.png (135KB, 406x304px) Image search: [Google]
rickflairkeking.png
135KB, 406x304px
>Ryback jobbing to Kalisto
>>
>>1261649
I'm sure he can get a better gig than TNA, either Lucha Underground or NJPW. And they'll call him Silverback Ryan Reeves or something.
>>
>>1261641
What did he mean by this
>>
>>1261685
Niether LU or NJPW will want him
>>
>>1261784
>Niether LU or NJPW will want him
lel sit down smark, they would be all over him.
>>
>>1261786
>implying fucking The Ryback is even somewhat of a hot commodity
both of those promotions have better Big Guys already.
>>
>>1261270
tumblr. what a fucking faggot
>>
>>1261786
>>1261784
>>1261685
>the exact same shitters who post fedora pictures at the mere mention of any promotion other than WWE now posting that ryback would be big in other promotions

like pottery
>>
>mfw a signle tumblr post turns /asp/ on the big guy
>>
>>1261824
It's fucking tumblr, dudemans.
>>
>>1261685
Post >yfw Ryan Espalda debuts in The Temple
>>
I mean, he's actually kind of right. It's really stupid that WWE's system basically penalizes certain performers for doing their jobs.

Also, he never said that he would go to another promotion. He said that he has many other interests and passions.
>>
>>1261879
but he did end it with some Tibetan lettering
>>
So...there is a chance he could be staying
>>
>>1261947
From the dirt sheets, it looks like WWE will pay him for the duration of his contract (a couple of months), and then let him go. Kinda a shame. I find him pretty entertaining as a heel.
>>
>>1261949
Same. I was actually starting to enjoy him. He actually changes things up
>>
>>1261879
> It's really stupid that WWE's system basically penalizes certain performers for doing their jobs.
How so?

I think the only thing I know about the way WWE pays their stars is that they get a bonus if they're holding a title.
>>
>>1261879
>I mean, he's actually kind of right. It's really stupid that WWE's system basically penalizes certain performers for doing their jobs.
How so? They hire you to wrestle and if they see money in you and you draw then you deserve to get more money for putting butts in seats.

If anything Kalisto should feel more offended since he is a champion defending on pre-shows.

Ryback ended just like Punk, but more pathetic.
>>
I think Vince likes ryback and they'll come to a deal. I personally think he should get a title reign as well(that lasts 1 day to a week)
>>
>>1262022
How can you draw if you don't get a chance to without a push? You can't just be there, booked horribly, and expect to draw. Vince plays favorites, and if he likes you then you will have a great time. If he doesn't like you, enjoy being a jobber and making a lot of money regardless. There are unfair politics backstage, you can't deny that
>>
>>1262022
>Ryback ended just like Punk, but more pathetic.
Thats not true.

Ryback didn't wait months.
>>
>>1262022
>Ryback ended just like Punk, but more pathetic
P O E T R Y

O

E

T

R

Y

All Rycucks are on suicide watch
>>
>>1262135
Kys phil cuck
>>
>>1262022
It's unfair because it's not like you get hired, and then get to make your own storylines. You're at the mercy of creative; if they don't like you, they can make sure nobody else does either.
>>
This is the thing that made me fall out of love with wrestling. It is corrupt. Success in wrestling is not about being the best or working hard. It is about having the right friends and looking the part.
Most of the so-called GOATS were scumbags who refused to put anyone else over and bullied people backstage.
>>
File: secret.jpg (36KB, 320x260px) Image search: [Google]
secret.jpg
36KB, 320x260px
>nope.jpg
>>
>>1261591
WHAT'S BYRACK DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?
>>
>Based Phil makes tons of valid complaints about unions and equal pay etc.
>"LOL ME RYBACK FEED ME MORE XDD TAKE THIS PUNK >:D"
>"BASED RYBACK XDDD TAKE THAT YOU QUIETER"
>Ryback quits citing the exact same things - 300 days a year, no equal pay, brass ring is a meme
>"WWE d-don't deserve him"
>"I-I'll watch LU or N-NJPW to s-see him"
ANTI-SMARK HYPOCRITES WORLDWIDE BTFO
>>
>>1262266
I agree with the Anti-Smark hypocrisy, but Batista said it best, Unions in Wrestling, especially WWE wouldn't work. The wrestlers are too easily expendable. If a bunch of guys start a union, which most likely would be the lower card guys who are getting shat on, Vince could simply replace them. There are 1000's of Wrestlers that want a spot in the WWE and Vince could rebuild his entire undercard if he really needed to.
>>
He's literally doing the same shit that AL Snow was doing with the J.O.B Squad, and that made him appear disloyal to management, leading to him getting buried (The Union was essentially the same gimmick as J.O.B Squad, but with bigger stars).

Either Ryback is working an angle and J.O.B Squad is coming back, or he is going to get himself dropped.
>>
>Implying anyone watches lucha undergound or Tits N' Ass

Ryback gonna do an invasion angle as the assistant manager of an arbys, then buy his own arbys franchise.

I wish him well.
>>
>>1262280
They just need to get a top guy like Randy involved - I'm saying Randy because he hates everything especially the schedule so would probably be interested.
>>
>tumblr is only for evil sjws

on my knees begging you to have sex.
>>
>not knowing about the big guys tumblr until now
>newfags leave
>>
They hemorrhaging wrestlers these days aren't they?

>daniel bryan
>brie bella
>bad news barrett
>titus o neil
>ryback

And like a dozen serious injuries.
>>
>>1262325
titus was on raw monday night m8
>>
OMG what is Rye Bread doing in the Impact Zone!?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>1262292
I doubt he hates the wonderful paychecks he's getting
>>
>>1262280

Rebuild the entire undercard? Vince won't put just anyone on TV and it takes years for them to groom homegrown talent.
>>
>>1261270

>jobber doesnt like jobber money
>>
>>1262051
>>1262210
Tell that to Bryan who survived much worse booking than Ryback and he still got to the top.

Or Ryder, no matter how much he gets buried he still gets people to react, Ryback just didnt had that much of the crowd attention.

>>1262063
Its true, he spend the better partof his last days mocking Punk just to end like him.
>>
>hating Tumblr because the le 4chan culture says you have to

I want /pol/ to leave
>>
>>1262643
Gb2tumblr
>>
>>1262385
The current WWE Champion debuted on the main roster after spending less than 2 years in developmental.
>>
>>1262424
>Tell that to Bryan who survived much worse booking than Ryback and he still got to the top.
bryan got a run with the world title, got in a great tag team with hell no before he got over with his chant and got pushed to the top.
>>
It is sad to see him booked so poorly. He's a good worker and you could tell he put his all into whatever they had him do. Towards the end he seemed to come unglued and put out good heel work. Hope he finds success in whatever he chooses to do.
>>
>>1262660
> Team Hell No predated the YES! chant

Wow, so it's not just >le chant was over meme that outs you as a moron.
>>
>>1262674
based kane helped him put the chant over and he rode it to the top.
>>
>>1262678
Well I mean...people WERE chanting for Daniel Bryan during Kane's match at that year's WrestleMania...
>>
File: 1462160611462.png (358KB, 315x508px) Image search: [Google]
1462160611462.png
358KB, 315x508px
>claims reason for leaving isn't about money
>is about money
>>
File: 1462278467909.gif (2MB, 358x591px) Image search: [Google]
1462278467909.gif
2MB, 358x591px
Lmao whiny little faggot. Stay mad that you're literally irrelevant, dangerous as fuck in ring, and never EVER actually got over. Go wrestle in Korea if you want the communist MUH EQUAL PAY shit you're whining for you roided up SJW cuck
>>
>>1262759
sounds more like the booking too and the asinine reason that the winner gets paid more.
>>
>>1262424
>Or Ryder
Except Ryback has a backbone to stand up for himself
>>
>>1262784
More like Ryback fails to see he isn't part of a union
>>
>>1262799
>has a backbone to stand up for himself
this is just tumblr way of saying that he's a whining crybaby
>>
File: image.png (156KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
156KB, 362x259px
>>1261876
>>
File: 854.png (153KB, 421x315px) Image search: [Google]
854.png
153KB, 421x315px
>>1262784
>winner gets paid more
>not about money
>>
someone tell me, do actors have unions?
>>
>>1263428
Have you never heard of the Screen Actor's Guild?
>>
>>1263441
oh interesting
>>
>>1261270
So I guess he votes for Bernie
>>
>>1261270
da based guy already has a future tag partner if he leaves WWE.
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0504/611412/paige-and-kalisto-press-conferences/
>>
>>1262660
He got a record WM loss, turned heel to kill him, the Wyatt angle and then the whole moving him down the card.

WWE tried its best to bury Bryan but the guy wont just stop being over.

>>1262799
Just like Punk but now you see what people think of quitters,
>>
File: 1454376763896.png (245KB, 534x576px) Image search: [Google]
1454376763896.png
245KB, 534x576px
>>1262759
Literally Phil all over again.

Crazy.
>>
>>1261613

You can thank Hogan for torpedoing that one, the selfish cunt
>>
>>1261685
I imagine he'll probably go into either weight lifting/some fitness and health tv show and do indie appearances on the side now and then. Its a shame cos he seems like a nice guy but hasnt been happy for a long time. The ryback gimmick never really got off the ground, they built him up as this really important member for that survivor series match if you remember - both teams HHH and HGH wanted him, and there was this whole raw show around who would get him on their team - next thing, hes the first fucking guy eliminated.. do these writers have fuckin schizophrenia or what
>>
>>1261879

That's how old wrestling used to pay out - Faces would get people into the building so they got the bigger cut of the pie.

I don't think hes correct in his assertion that all talent are equal in the roster in terms of getting people into the building..imagine there were only sheamuses and del rios in the company. You'd be wrestling in front of 90000 empty chairs at wrestlemania.

I do think there is a case to be made for not all talent receiving the same opportunities though, be it through nepotism, lazy/incompetent writing, overly scripted promos, banning of certain iconic moves in their repertoire.. WWE has certainly cut the legs out from under its own stars for seemingly no logical reason - Jimmy Snuka is in the hall of fame and murdered his girlfriend, yet Sandow cant get 5 minutes or air time in a 3 hour show? Talk about leaving money on the table.

Anyway.. Ryback has slipped out of the main event down to pre shows so obviously his bonus money is reducing too. They do get a fixed salary over a year tho and the merch sales allow them to renegotiate mid contract if they are exceptionally selling well (ambrose got bumped up to rollins level money a few months ago iirc)

Did anyone else notice he was wearing the belt with 'pre show stopper' on it? Wonder what shawn michaels thought of that..
>>
>>1262051

I think he worded his statement poorly, by mentioning money paid to winners losers, really the crux of his argument is about the lack of evenly spread opportunity and this fabled 'brass ring'

Zack Ryder/Sandow/Cody Rhodes are all cautionary tales about getting yourself over in a way that the company (read:Vince) doesn't understand or doesn't want you to get over.

Sandow was far more over than Miz when they were paired, yet Miz now holds the IC title and Sandow cant even stay in a fucking battle royale until the final 4. Disgusting treatment of one of 2014/2015's top 3 babyfaces..

Cena had all the bones thrown his way for 10 years because they knew he'd never leave the company (no other promotion would really have a place for a HGH juicer who's not very agile and is sloppy in the ring).
>>
>>1261270
>CM Ryback
>>
>>1262216

Really you can lay those issues at the feet of Vince and Bischoff - they allowed it to happen on their watch.

Time will tell what HHH and Stephanie will do once the old man finally hands over the reigns (ba doom tish)
>>
>>1262280
I dont think it's expendability as much as it is pure selfish interest on behalf of each upper tier wrestler - Top tier guys wouldnt want a union as it would mean less favourable terms for them in the long run (smaller slice of the salary pie, less face time per week, less types of merch items)

Hogan squealed to Vince when Ventura tried to create one back in the 80s to try and get the guys mandatory company covered healthcare.

You can thank Hogan for (indirectly) causing the deaths and long term health issues for dozens of wrestlers who worked hurt and had serious injuries/OD'd on prescription meds/alcohol abuse to stave off injury pain to allow them to continue to perform.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.