[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baron Corbin was NOT eliminated from the battle royal last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: baron-corbin.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
baron-corbin.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
Baron Corbin was NOT eliminated from the battle royal last night

If you watched it you can clearly see Corbin go throught then second rope THEN get knocked off by Ziggler. To be eliminated you must go over the top.

Corbin was never eliminated therefore I demand Rusev v Corbin at Extreme Rules to determine a number one contender.
>>
>literally botches the way he was supposed to be eliminated

Lmao go back to NXT
>>
>>1259947

An example of how the performers are performers and not workers today.

Rather than being able to think on his feat and adapt, Corbin continued with the staged spot.

You will never get a good worker coming through from NXT. Though as the quality of wrestler declines the star ratings of the deluded IWC will sharply rise
>>
File: 5068398_orig.png (367KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
5068398_orig.png
367KB, 630x354px
>>1259970
>You will never get a good worker coming through nxt
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-02-14h37m48s460.png (977KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-02-14h37m48s460.png
977KB, 1280x738px
>>1259947
>Balding Corbin

AYY
>>
>>1259947
You clearly didn't watch it. He went through the ropes then went back into the ring then got eliminated by Ziggler. You should learn to pay attention better.
>>
>>1259973

>Never drawn
>No charisma
>Not even a match of note by the spotfest and movez obsessed IWC
>Every moment of note has been carefully orchestrated by a team of agents and producers backstage
>Buying into them as 'technical darlings'

I know wrestling fans be dumb, but how anyone can argue that when a hundred hours plus of Terry Funk matches and promos are on youtube is a joke

>Nog and greaseball are unwatchable to anyone who has watched wrestling prior to 2007
>>
>>1260017
This. Christ OP it's one thing to be a bit retarded but never go full retard.
>>
>>1259947
>>1259966
>>1259970
Dumbasses, he goes through the second rope, gets back in through the second rope, then Ziggler knocks him over the top rope, clear as day.

OP was probably baiting, but how the hell did you not even go check to see if he was right?
>>
>>1260027

Chad Gable is an Olympic wrestler. He's the definition of a technical wrestler, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>1260027
>Names chanted during the main event of Wrestlemania

No leg to stand on here, mate.
>>
>>1260027
I thought Gable was an olympic wrestler? That's like, being technical as fuck. But I guess you're the type "THIS GUY IS LIKED BY SMARKS I MUST HATE IT"
>>
>>1260027
>Buying into them as 'technical darlings'
>anti-smark in charge of basic thinking
>>
>>1259966
this. what a shitter
>>
>>1260027
They're fine.

But seriously i hope they actually get a gimmick other than being "good" wrestlers
>>
ALRIGHT FAGGOTS LISTEN UP I'M GOING TO ASK YOU STUPID IDIOTS ONE MORE TIME
WAS
HE
AUTISTIC
IF YOU DONT GIVE ME A LEGIT ANSWER MY DAD IS A JANNY AND I WILL HAVE HIM BAN ALL OF YOU STUPID MORONS
>>
>>1260027
Holy shit imagine being this wrong and not even close to being

READY
WILLING
AND
GABLE

>>1262122
Have you literally never seen any of their promos?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.