[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is where the big boys shitpost? check the adjective,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 256x192px
So this is where the big boys shitpost? check the adjective, 'shitpost' I'm not here to shitpost.
>>
>>1259844
Yes, this board is pretty bad.
>>
>>1259844
>check the adjective

It's look at the adjective, you retard. If you're going to shitpost, at least aim your ass towards the center of the toilet instead of hitting the seat and the floor with your shitpost.
>>
File: 1460002551549.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1460002551549.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>1259844
Yeah it's pure shitposting. Don't get yourself worked into a shoot and just have a good time.
>>
>>1259844
Please tell me you're here to NWO and kill this board.
>>
Where do you all go to shitpoast?

>/squaredcircle/ be reddit - with all the problems of reddit. And the mods implement a -50 shadow ban.
>/wooo/ is good, but the stoner mods are quick to ban anything that kills their mellow
>/asp/ is dead, filled with a younger age bracket that is stupid and contributes nothing worth reading, and every other thread is (I suspect) a bot stealing threads made earlier in the day on /wooo/

At this point I may have to cough up for The Board and start calling Meltzer a kike
>>
>>1259857
THIS
>>
File: 1424488936525A.png (175KB, 347x283px) Image search: [Google]
1424488936525A.png
175KB, 347x283px
>>1259887
>worth reading

Do you consider stupid idiots' fantasy bookings to be quality posts? /asp/ moves fairly quickly for what it is and we're just shitposting wrestling jokes.
>>
>>1259887
>celebrates christmas with his family
>kike
he renounced Judaism
>>
>>1259844
> dat horrible dye-job
> dat bandanna
Who was more cringeworthy lads? NWLol or MemeX?
>>
>>1259856
check the dubs, mark.
>>
>>1259844
>shitpost
>implying the bad posting quality is deliberate
kek
>>
>>1259930
>he renounced Judaism

Mad respect to da Meltz. The litmus test for any jew is renouncing evil and embracing Christ.
>>
You can tell it like it is here

If you do that on reddit or woo you get downvoted or banned
>>
>>1260350
THIS
>>
>>1260354
>has a reddit account
>"THIS"
ebin
>>
>>1260356
Kys redditor manlet nerd
>>
>>1259844
this board is great.

you can express your opinions and won't get banned, even if they're controversial
>>
>>1260350
I like that but people do abuse that privilege by refusing to be reasoned with and reporting to memery.
>>
>>1260382
that's a slippery slope though

if someone "can't be reasoned with" just ignore them
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.