[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's getting booed more with every passing week. He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1450742142901.webm (256KB, 902x536px) Image search: [Google]
1450742142901.webm
256KB, 902x536px
He's getting booed more with every passing week.
He's going to be an hated babyface until Cena comes back and there's nothing you obese anti-smarks can do about it.
>>
File: 19990607_vkm.jpg (19KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
19990607_vkm.jpg
19KB, 642x361px
>>1259825
>mfw Roman keeps getting booed and we get to drink the tears of fat virgin anti-smarks
>>
Is he heel yet or does Vince want people to like ooga booga man
>>
>>1259837
Does Vince even know himself what the fuck he's going to make him at this point?
>>
>>1259825
I don't get why people boo Roman, he's got great power moves and is a bad ass. Him and his cousins the Usos need to bring the rock back
>>
>>1259837
he is bipolar
>>
You realise that Reigns fans on here want him to keep getting booed because they're turning him tweener/heel?

Not even Cena worked smarks like this
>>
>>1259837
Was vince autistic?
>>
>>1259884
I don't see how they could turn him heel

he gets mad and beats people up for messing with his cousins but that's about the most heelish thing he does
>beat up someone
>smash them over a barricade
>put them through the announcer desk
>still a face
>>
>>1262257
I was thinking the same thing.
People are saying >"LSHDGKLHRD HAS REIGNS TURNED HEEL?!?"
but beating someone up for messing with your family is the most babyface thing you can do next to a USA chant. Hell, Triple H broke in Randy Orton's house when Randy fucked with his family and it helped get HHH look like the heroic badass going into WM25.
People are fucking autistic I swear
>>
File: vincemoney.jpg (37KB, 218x298px) Image search: [Google]
vincemoney.jpg
37KB, 218x298px
>>1259837
He's not a good guy, he's not a bad guy, he's THE guy!
>>
>>1259884
>he's got great power moves

No he doesn't.
>>
>>1262490
>No he doesnt
Holy shit the denial
>>
>>1262494
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdqGgU8gb6g

THE STRENGTH
>>
File: 1440383972265.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1440383972265.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>1262502
>>
>>1262502
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Bbyd-oCDc

still did it better despite barrett being bigger
>>
>>1262555
Hunico is so fucking based
>>
>>1262502
God I hate that move, mostly because of the setup. What's the point of doing the fucking rollup? Maybe if he actually waited for the count and the guy kicks out and he does it out of frustration, but reigns just goes for the bomb before the ref even gets to a one count.
>>
>>1262590
It's almost like Reigns doesn't understand how to wrestle or something.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.