[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did his WWE contract expire? What is next for him to really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Brock-Lesnar-rollingstone.jpg (805KB, 1728x905px) Image search: [Google]
Brock-Lesnar-rollingstone.jpg
805KB, 1728x905px
Did his WWE contract expire?

What is next for him to really do next. Beat Taker at Hell in a Cell. Beat Harper at Roadblock in a 5 minute match. Beat Ambrose in a pretty average match at Mania.
>>
Is the WWE really that autistic to have John Cena on the name plate instead of Brock Lesnar?
>>
>>1259817
He will put Reigns over and then he'll be done. Him squashing people got old long ago.
>>
>>1259846
>nameplates update magically on recently won titles
>>
>>1259900
>Pre-determined results you autist, they should have them pre-made beforehand. baka.
>>
>>1259938
Stop
>>
>>1259942
[K]now
[Y]our
[S]ituation
>>
>>1259958
>the champion should come out with their opponents name on the title belt if they are going to lose
Kys
>>
>>1259967
That wasn't what was said, stop twisting peoples words & [K]now [Y]our [S]ituation
>>
>>1259967
Oooooh he means that they should have two, one for the champ, one for the new champ

>>1259977
You fucking dillweed
>>
>>1259981
>Being this mad from constantly jobbing to life & the English language & not having either of them put you over.

I think you need to learn to...

[K]now
[Y]our
[S]ituation

A little better.

Lillian, announce my victory!
>>
>>1259817
He only works like 10 matches a year, it's in his contract. We won't see Brock again til Summer Slam.
>>
>>1260003
Surprised to see they let you use the internet at the home for the autisticly impaired
>>
>>1259817
Will be gone until Summerslam, every now and then Heyman will come out to remind everyone Brock still exists, will get beaten up by Reigns but not pinned due to a muddy finish.
>>
>>1259817
Based Lesnar will threaten to leave unless he gets to bury Roman
>>
>>1260003
You need to take a real hard serious look at you're life if you get this excited over "winning" an argument online.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.