[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's getting cheered more with every passing week. He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: AJ_Styles_bio.jpg (79KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
AJ_Styles_bio.jpg
79KB, 1200x675px
He's getting cheered more with every passing week.

He's going to be an extremely over babyface by Summerslam and there's nothing you obese anti-smarks can do about it.
>>
>>1259643
Based. FARMER STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENF
>>
>>1259648
THEY
DON'T
WANT
NONE

>inb4 butthurt neckbeard contrarians
>>
>>1259643
BASED AJ
>>
>>1259643
THE GAY COMMUNITY?
>>
Doesnt matter how many of you homophobic northerners boo him. The gay community will prevail.
>>
>>1259643
Why do they mute the crowd a few seconds in to his entrance? Like his song starts and the crowd starts cheering but a couple of seconds later you can hear the volume getting turned down. At first I thought it was just the crowd cheering and then dying but you can still hear muffled cheers during his entrance. They've been doing that shit everytime for a while now and I don't know why.
>>
>>1259643
we /copypasta/ now, memer
>>
>>1259688
I was wondering why no one cheers at that "HEYP HEYP THEY DON WANT NONE" part of his song
>>
>>1259688
His theme isn't the best for a long pop. He gets a huge initial one when the "yep" hits but it's so drawn out that the cheers fade until the pyro.

It's not like Zayn, whose song is fucking perfect for a reaction.
>>
>>1259713
I guess you're right but I can still hear some muted cheers in the back. Maybe that's the "dramatic effect" they want to pull with his entrance, if so that's fine I just thought it was a bit weird.
>>
>>1259688
>muting cheers for based southern boy

Wait, do they really?
>>
>>1259735
During his entrance, at least it's how it sounds like to me.
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 500x398px
>>1259643
>implying Cena won't come back on Memorial Day to bury AJ Styles
>>
>>1259643
Guy's matches are great, though I get the feeling Vince isn't sold on him just yet, so we might have to wait a little longer.
>>
File: ramentears.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ramentears.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>1259643
You can thank THE guy for that.
>>
>>1259753
>>1259806
As if on cue, the obese anti-smarks show up. Lose weight and have sex.
>>
>>1259816
Show us where THE guy touched you on the doll, smark.
>>
>>1259735
Vince is still salty about Billionaire Ted and Good Ol' Dusty and wants to make sure no Southerners get over in his Yankee Supremacy Showcase. Texans notwithstanding.
>>
>anti-smarks
>hating AJ

How is this even a thing? To me smarks are the SJWs who hate AJ because he is an alpha Christian gay basher.
>>
>>1261846
>streamable dot com slash zq3b

Who the Hell booked this? Did they really think a crowd was going to cheer for Jesus over Austin in the hive of degeneracy that is LA?
>>
>>1259774
Once Vince realizes that AJ has all of the talent of Daniel Bryan without all the tryhard "hurr shucks ima vegan" stuff, he'll be fully on board.
>>
>>1261854
Vince took years to get over on Daniel, it's a matter of how much he thinks pushing him can be worth, though the rematch at ER seems like it could be enough to convince, that or he's starting to see it.
>>
>>1261857
AJ was smart to go out on his own and prove that he was a big talent without TNA. Bryan never got to that level of stardom until he went to WWE. Plus AJ is just way more talented overall. Bryan had heavy hitters like HBK and Regal politicking for him.
>>
>>1259643
fatty smark going to be upset when the big dog destroys him again at extreme rules.

he's going to the mid card after that.
>>
>>1261880
until Seth comes back and cucks Roman. Then we can get Seth vs. AJ Match of the Century at WM 33.
>>
>>1261854
> tryhard

What the fuck are you talking about?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.